Abenobashi MahouShoutengai

So what exactly is the message of this show it seemed to be going for an anti-escapism you need to accept reality to just alter said reality real fast

Attached: fgkgjg.jpg (1500x880, 477.58K)

The message was to embrace brown lolis

They were setting up for an absolute home-run of a growing up story and they completely fumbled

Attached: 1652256562752.png (959x400, 876.43K)

There is none. It probably has the worst ending in Gainax history.

the message is fuck zoomers

the ending was fantastic though, exactly what you'd expect out of a company like gainax. fuck growing up, it sucks.

FFTA done right

>WhAt'S tHe MeSSAgE?
teen thread

idk

O don't remember the ending at all. Who cares what it if there is even sd0m00

The ending was a sad one. Sasshi didn't learn to face and accept reality and kept escaping.

>fuck growing up, it sucks.
You can't out yourself as a total fucking loser any faster than parroting defeatist aphorisms about adulthood.

>t. pathetic weak child who couldn't realize his dreams without relying on age power

>NOOOO YOU NEED TO DO SOCIETY TELLS YOU BECAUSE... BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO OK???
>GIVE UP YOUR DREAMS BECAUSE YOU CAN'T BE A PARASITE TO SOCIETY!!!11111

this.
Manga even has ecchi lewds of said loli

>antiscapism
da fuck? fuck no... They are just a bunch of random events without any sense or coherence.

lol did you miss the main plot entirely?

It tackles a similar moral message that's often touched upon in other series such as EVA, Paranoia Agent or even Sonny Boy. That moral being that it's always worth seeing what the future holds for us, and to tackle our fears head on. Because even though times may be hard for you now, doesn't mean that they'll always be that way. And also If you could dream for eternity, eventually you would get very bored because nothing was dictated against you.
However unlike those shows, Abenoshi Arcade presents the opposite answer to this question
>but what if I don't want to deal with reality?
almost like a parodical take on that message. I'm not saying I loved or agreed with the ending. Because I do feel that it was too abrupt, but given the absurdist nature of the show, the ending isn't all too surprising. I can at the very least commend it for doing something out of the ordinary.

Attached: arumi.gif (500x280, 64.36K)

wrong. D-

I want to fuck prime Mune Mune.

>Manga even has ecchi lewds of said loli
Meh, just a panel where you see her tits. Anime had way better fanservice of her.