Ecchi anime's MC is always a virgin who's afraid to talk to girls and gets shit like beaten to a pulp or called a beast...

>ecchi anime's MC is always a virgin who's afraid to talk to girls and gets shit like beaten to a pulp or called a beast for accidentally doing perverted stuff while not even being at fault most of the time
Explain why is this the norm. Why can't it be someone more assertive for a change?

Attached: 1636483880115.gif (640x362, 154.42K)

Because every time there is an actual chad MC the sales are shit since the nips can't relate to someone who isn't as pathetic as they are.

Attached: adult.png (1920x1080, 1.28M)

Because it's ecchi, not hentai.
Ecchi may be derived from H which in turn is derived from hentai. But it's not the same thing.

Just read the source material. That usually has the MC being much more assertive, and sex often happens.

I miss highschool of the dead's MC

wrong

Otaku like the idea of girls being into them without the otaku having to put in any effort at all since otherwise that might require even a small amount of self-reflection.

>That usually has the MC being much more assertive
Nope. The girls are usually the ones initiating in hentai too.

>Why can't it be someone more assertive for a change?
because it wouldn't be ecchi anymore but fullblown hentai instead

It can be ecchi though, e.g. aforementioned High School of the Dead.

Ask Japan why they arent adapting Rance into an anime.

Threadly reminder to stop reading ecchi and start reading smut instead.

Attached: isekai de dorei_5.jpg (1080x1535, 253.42K)

Otaku don't want their precious waifus to be soiled, so they can't ever have sex. Hence the beta MCs who can't ever commit the sin of touching the audience favorites.

>UWAAAAAAAAAAA CAN'T SELF-INSERT
>WHERE IS MY BAAAAAASED MC WHO FUCKS XD GIRLS ????

That's not even the norm anymore, have you even watched any of those shows lately

Josei is the way

So far I've only delved into older ones that everyone knows, like To Love-Ru. And god I fucking hate Rito, especially when in Darkness 2 he actually goes full pervert to save Yami without much of a hassle, yet for four fucking seasons of anime and several OVAs was afraid of doing anything to even Lala

> Why can't it be someone more assertive for a change?
There's one airing this very season, as usual with
faggots complaining, they don't actually look for themselves.

Josei smut is everything people making these threads want and yet they don't see it.

Attached: 26d8e77a-bcac-41f1-af7d-013bed0642b9.jpg (1441x2048, 1.21M)

Well excuse me for still being new to this, Mr. Know-it-all. Have you ever tried bathing btw?

Attached: 1647673522966.gif (640x360, 3.11M)

>one out of every 200 isn't exactly the same
>see how smart I am?

There are tons of ecchi anime with assertive MCs, stop being new and lurk the fuck more

s2 when

The assertive ones usually somehow end up being worse

So you just wanted to complain?
Shouldn't you be happy to be proven wrong?

I hate to break it to you if you don't already know, but the author dropped this story to write another echi where the MC runs away from the scary boobs. Yes I know he has sex, but he is still a pathetic pussy.

because it will become r18 retard

Well I can see you are autistic, but people don't mean literally 100% of all cases when they talk like this, and cherry picking a naxalt to try to "disprove" them only proves that you are retarded.

Because them having sex or not isn't really the problem, the issue is with what men want from their self inserts on a fundamental level.
That is, since all men want from male characters is "to be a man" so that the heroines are shown how they interact with the masculine, male characters are never written to be more than that.

This ignorant fool has never watched Highschool DxD. I pity you foolish lamb. You've yet to see the world for what it is.