We taught him wrong on purpose, as a joke

>we taught him wrong on purpose, as a joke

Attached: file.png (1419x3234, 3.37M)

Kerry taught him wrong on purpose hoping that he'd give up.
Magecraft never brought Kerry anything but suffering, after all.

Too bad he forgot to remove the literal plot armor from Shiro.

Did Kerry even teach him at all? I don't remember this part of VN so good.
He probably can't even remove it. It's merged with Shirou on Origin level unless FGO changed something

Kerry did teach Shirou magecraft (unknown why) but didn't teach him how to switch, meaning Shirou had to essentially make a new magic circuit every practice session and never got anywhere.

i just realized that magecraft (or at least for shirou) is similar to programming, for some reason

I thought Kerry only taught him how to reinforce stuff?

>unknown why
Shirou begged him to teach him until he gave in
though my memory is iffy on just how much time Kiri had to teach him anything before he died.

Reinforcing stuff was the only thing he learned because kerry taught him poorly because he didn't want him to be a magus

Kerry never had to mention he's a mage to him at all. Magical society is like Harry Potter in the Nasuverse, right? There's a masquerade?

>Kerry never had to mention he's a mage to him at all. Magical society is like Harry Potter in the Nasuverse, right?
No, it was like in anime. He said him straight.

He told him as soon as he adopted him

But there was no reason to except Kerry just being a chuuni bastard

more like kerry is too much of a sperg to come up with a fake explanation that didn't contradict whatever memories Shiro might have retained from the disaster so he didn't even bother

Perhaps to help strengthening father/son relationships too. And to ease his burden.

>listen kid I saved you but I'm also dying of Huntington's so you'll need to pull your weight.
>You want to be a superhero? be a fighter fighter, retard
There, Kerry removed the bone from Shirou's sword.

Fire Fighter*

abalone is still inside him though
grail war happens
he goes inside the shed sometime or other
seiba arrives
shirou eats shit because he has no get out of jail free card

he could sell seiba to Rin

I mean, it's pretty funny, it's what you'd do to a ginger orphan. Plus putting Saber's sheath up his ass so he becomes completely sword sexual is icing on the cake.

>teach him a really dangerous process that might have disabled him
>didn't stopped him when he kept going
Great parenting skills