Why do authors hate their fanbase??...

Why do authors hate their fanbase??? Why do they insist on making contrived endings with ships no one wanted after teasing the opposite?

Attached: MV5BYjkxZjllNDAtNWFiYi00OTRkLThjZjktZDQxM2RmOWU5YzQzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzgxODM4NjM@._V1_.jpg (718x1024, 211.62K)

Attached: 1642261793470.jpg (1000x1400, 382.91K)

>ships no one wanted
Yeah, because everyone wanted Maou to end up with that cunt that hated because that makes total sense, Chiho deserved to win that red-headed cunt deserves to permanently seethe for being a bitch when Mao just wanted to work

>BAAAAHHH WHY WON'T THE AUTHOR DO WHAT I WANT!??
I wish more jap authors had the balls to do what THEY want instead of letting fans write their stories

>t. Satoshi Wagahara
Yes. No one wanted him to get with some clingy bimbo with shit personality and no chemistry. Its like watching Ichigo end up with Orihime over rukia all over again

i don't know how you write two characters having a psuedo child together and not expect fans to expect them to get together

Why can't Any Forumsnons handle friendly rivalry bantz?

>after teasing the opposite?
Romcoms tease several pairings all the time.

Also "fans" is typically why we almost always get the most dull and safe pairings.

Attached: ringo.png (500x500, 313.87K)

Obviously the normal loving girl deserves to win over the violent girl who acts like a man.

Based

True enough, that makes little sense

It makes more sense why a fed up overlord would want a nice and caring normal person. He wants a normal happy life.

The 'Hero' is clinging to all the baggage between them (which is the cause of the 'chemistry'), so it would never work out.

Based authors. Fanbases are peak cringe.

If you had a bunch of autists stalking you and couldn't get rid of them because they were paying your bills, wouldn't you want to fuck them over at the very end when you wouldn't have to worry about losing money anymore?

>the very end
He is still an author and he is nowhere near close to dying, so that's obviously not what happened. He simply did the right thing and his conviction will earn him true lifelong fans.

Indeed, is bullshit he didn't end up with best girl(Ashiya)

Yeah I hate Shingeki no Kyojin too

>fanbase
OH MY FANBASE

AHAHAHAHAHA
NOT GETTING CHANGED IN THE ANIME
SEETH FOREVER RUKIAGAG

Why wouldn't they? They're usually retarded, and obnoxiously vocal about it as well.

>true lifelong fans.
Like 3 individuals with no income to burn?