Since Freeza Saga, Yamcha is strong enough to blow up Earth whenever he feels like

Since Freeza Saga, Yamcha is strong enough to blow up Earth whenever he feels like.

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 8.06K)

He's been strong enough to do that since the saiyan saga, or even earlier. Roshi blue up the moon in Dragon Ball and Yamcha surpassed him long ago.

What happened to that cat and the pig?

Power scaling in dragon balls is retarded
I still remember when they said Raditz moved at the speed of light
But somehow they are impressed because Cell moves at the speed of sound

It's really annoying how it's canon that anyone can basically reach any level of power with enough training, but the power levels are still super lopsided. Like, imagine if Gohan trained Videl to be a superhuman, and the both of them fought Buu instead dragging Goku back from the literal dead again.

>I still remember when they said Raditz moved at the speed of light
seems bullshit

how can the universe even exist? wouldn't someone somewhere have gotten a high enough power level to destroy the entire universe millions of years before the series happened?

I think that was a dub line. I think in the original and manga Piccolo just says something like "All I saw was a flash of light!" when Raditz attacked

Yamcha's ass is large.

Attached: 1661617525281751.webm (500x374, 532.67K)

cat loves food

Just think. At any moment, someone feeble like Krillin or Yamcha if evil could kill literally all of the heroes including Goku and Vegeta by just waiting until everyone's sleeping at night and then aiming a kamehameha directly downwards and obliterating the earth's core. Power levels are completely retarded.

>obliterating the earth's core
if they do that they die too lol

What a wimp goku was already able to do that since his battle with piccolo on the tenkaichi budokai

Why would he want to?

So when does he a Macki bang

>Yamcha surpassed him long ago.
No

>super

Attached: 1658808335864.png (800x600, 197.75K)

>tfw two free (you)s

Attached: 1655094494286.gif (1000x1000, 77.02K)

literally what is even wrong with killing everybody in Dragon Ball? You just get moved to a different space, and the afterlife seems like a much cooler place anyway. You get reunited with all your loved ones, can interact with countless cultures and learn from them, and everybody who is bad gets put into a secure place where they are absolutely powerless and can never bother anyone ever again.

Attached: tumblr_3ec0c575d5fd63712b9417ace4d617b5_b5453733_1280.jpg (675x480, 107.32K)

Pic related isn't canon though. Most people lose their appearances and just end up as floating souls (which are cute).

Only the selected few fighters get to meet King Kai.