There's nothing to watch

There's nothing to watch

Attached: 1636324847752.png (1600x1233, 3.95M)

yeah it's usually around this time that I go back and watch old anime that looks cool or I just forego anime altogether and watch cartoons or other TV shows. Maybe I should catch up on better call saul

or I can just rewatch something. When the choice is between watching something I know is good or watching something that doesn't even look interesting. I don't know how you all do it.

Oh I rarely rewatch things. There are very few shows/movies I've seen more than once. Feels like it cheapens the experience and I don't see the point. I already know what will happen. Even when I do rewatch something, it's like 5 years after I watched it the first time. There's so much media out there it seems foolish to spend so much time rewatching things. I mean sure a solid 80% of media is trash but there's still more good stuff out there you haven't experienced

>2022
There's your problem

>there's so much out there
If it's good, it's also good on a rewatch.

user what I'm saying is the mere act of rewatching is pointless unless you've completely forgotten how the story ends.

You WILL watch Chimimo.

Attached: chimimo8.png (1280x720, 908.36K)

I know what you're saying. And what you're saying is wrong. By your logic you can just watch the end because that's the only thing worth remembering.

This might be bait, but I'll raise you an Isekai Ojii-san

Attached: It is prepared.png (591x440, 34.89K)

well the ending isn't the only thing that factors into how a story plays out. so no you can't just watch the ending. there's build up and development throughout the entire thing but ultimately knowing how things play out removes any need to rewatch it all. I'm not shitting on you for rewatching stuff. I don't care. I just don't feel a need to rewatch things. I mean what exactly are you looking for when you rewatch things? I can't imagine you're rewatching for story elements. Is there something else you're rewatching for? Certain visuals, certain sounds, a general aesthetic you can't seem to find anywhere else? What's the appeal of rewatching?

>low-budget adaptation of a manga
>manga is 3 jokes repeated
>uncle, by chapter 2, knows of the modern utility called pinch-and-zoom, completely out of his supposed character, meaning the author couldn't even write a relatable character for 2 fucking chapters
>just an ad for video games the author did no real research into
But no, sure, I'm baiting; and you're not a filthy secondary with no standards.

You say
>X is only worth rewatching if you do not remember the ending
Meaning if you remember the ending. Nothing of it is worth watching.
Meaning you can just watch the ending, for as soon as you remember it, you don't have to rewatch anything that came prior.

>watching anime
Read a book loser

Attached: 20220907_140232.jpg (2360x1770, 3.32M)

This isn't bait, this is pure, unashamed ESL lmao. Read slower next time.

I read the manga first, and am quite satisfied with the way it came out. It's not about dramatic, colorful fight scenes. It's about an old man telling stories about his past, but with the added quirk of it being isekai. Chill out and just enjoy it.

Attached: Is it a hook, a spear, or a harpoon.png (1280x974, 155.04K)

Attached: 1645953245349.png (450x476, 269.63K)

Prove anything I've said wrong.

>I'm satisfied
Didn't say you weren't
>chill out
What does my emotion have to do with it? If anything I've said is untrue feel free to explain it to me. But you've not responded to anything I've said, just projected a tone to it and assumed this was correct.

AOTS is literally first on the list

Attached: nazunabunny.jpg (1070x2048, 393.48K)

>uncle, by chapter 2, knows of the modern utility called pinch-and-zoom, completely out of his supposed character
He gets taught about it in chapter 3, I have no idea what you're even babbling about in that sentence

Attached: phone.png (1138x1616, 622.39K)

Well, not going to argue on the other points, but...
uncle, by chapter 2, knows of the modern utility called pinch-and-zoom, completely out of his supposed character, meaning the author couldn't even write a relatable character for 2 fucking chapters
Clearly you weren't paying attention, as it was explained in the first use of the plot device.
>just an ad for video games the author did no real research into
I don't think you've played Sega games. Also, why the hell would the author throw it in if he didn't enjoy Sega? Also, Sega isn't around anymore, so the show can't function as "sponsored content".

I honestly expected you to reply with something less pedantic. The term ending could easily be interpreted in several different ways. After all what does an ending consist of? The last words spoken? The final scene? The final 30 minutes? The second half of a show or movie? It's entirely subjective.

To me remembering an ending is as simple as remembering where a main character or group of characters ends up. Possibly in contrast to their initial goals/motivations.

if you have trouble remembering endings, you could have just said that