How would you modernize Manga?

The Webtoon format has surpassed Manga in worldwide popularity. Young people mainly use phones to surf the internet and comics are going digital. I fear that in a decade or so manga companies in Japan will focus their resources on the vertical format instead of Manga. What can Manga do to become more accessible to a new generation of mobile only users?

Attached: ..jpg (720x518, 41.94K)

Kill everyone under the age of 30.

>What can Manga do to become more accessible to a new generation of mobile only users?
Why would it do that? Why would it need to denigrate itself like that?

Kill yourself, subhuman.

Because Manga isn't made for reading on mobile devices and younger people like the Webtoon format more. Manga is much more of a hassle to read on mobile than the Webtoon format.

Go make your self taller, faggot.

I guess I struck a nerve..?

Start publishing manga vertically like webtoons.
That might make physical copies difficult, but just phase out magazines in favor of scrolls.

There's no one older than 30 on Any Forums

Why do people claim manga is hard to read on mobile its perfect fine

Attached: 20220822_140507.jpg (324x431, 42.42K)

You have to zoom in to read text and observe details sometimes.

Based faggot normies can't dog nigga

user, you need to go out of your house, take a train to the city, and see what most people are carrying with them these days

Attached: 1636039534-microsoft-surface-pro-7-long-1636039494.jpg (990x742, 68.27K)

>Manga is much more of a hassle to read on mobile
No, it isn't. I read every manga on mobile.

Who cares about worlwide popularity?
An insular market where foreign sales are an aftertought is what forged the anime and manga I like. Everytime the industry tries to go global they produce soulless garbage.

Lmao Japan was called McJapan in the 80s for a reason

They do sometimes
Re:Life was also vertical

Attached: c480540d4e8c0cf7ad03ba949e3a5280.jpg (1000x4970, 502.03K)

people hype up black people on anime/manga where latinos and mexicans were the best weebs
they're the ones that make cool flash games and animations
black weebs are carrying the same tumblr issues as the white weebs do

All of my normie friends would rather something like OP or Spy X Family instead of reading Webtoon. Only low class faggots read webtoon

I guess they struck your nerve instead

Wrong, also anyone under 30 have garbage taste by default and should fuck off back to /r/eddit where they belong.

There are tons what are you talking about?

thank god
contain all normies in webtoon, leave manga alone

most online manga readers have a vertical scrolling option and it works perfectly fine, there's really no need to change especially since a lot of manga is still being published in physical formats