Is there any reasonable defence for watching well over a thousand episodes of a single shonen?

Is there any reasonable defence for watching well over a thousand episodes of a single shonen?

Attached: 1609051925635.jpg (1227x1294, 533.58K)

fun

Only Legend of the Galactic heroes is worth experiencing as much as One Piece on that list. In any case, it's dumb becasue I've seen all of these, you can do it all, and one large great series that's gonna stick with you is worth more than a hundred series you're gopnna forget.

>Only Legend of the Galactic heroes is worth experiencing as much as One Piece on that list.
horrible bait

None of these are worth wasting time on, especially since manga exists for some of them and you can zip through each shitty story in a fraction of the time.

Post your top 7. You have ten minutes to respond.

It's not really my job to tell people what to do on their own time.

Yes

Attached: 1662787330735157.jpg (1728x1182, 578.82K)

You'll have a much better time watching 1000 episodes of One Piece than the catalogue of some of the most boring anime in existence.

no

Are there really no attractive girls in this show?

Attached: hag.png (1047x943, 864.01K)

Why have One Piece fags gotten so vocal and annoying lately?

I am never going to read your fucking 1000 chapter battle shonen. Never.

posting in mauritanian bread

>wan piss fags SEETHING
You love to see it.

who would ever watch it? manga only for one piece

I do not really read One Piece. Just the spoilers so I can shitpost about it.

The One Piece anime is complete and utter dogshit. Just read the manga. It's better paced AND the art is better.

Attached: 20220910_035744.jpg (2037x3056, 1.9M)

I don't like manga, is there an LN I can read?

not interested in the anime but i'll read the manga when it ends in 2050

>Being pretentious about the cartoons you watch

Shinsekai yori is dogshit

I will literally never comprehend the enjoyment people supposedly derive by endlessly consuming a piece of stagnant, repetitive fiction.
Action. Drama. Comedy. Whatever it doesn't matter. Those series where perenniality is the appeal don't make sense to me in the least.

How you can read Golgo 13 for 50 years without that being a symptom of brain damage is utterly beyond me. To a lesser extent that's how I feel about long running Shounenshit. And I like Shounenshit just with a beginning, middle, and end.

This

Attached: One_Piece_-_CH515.jpg (700x500, 301.43K)

neither one looks good

one piece just has a really bad artstyle in general

browsing this place is intellectual poison
feels like i'm too old/mature/whatever for imageboards

What bait?
It's unequivocally true

the problem is, you're thinking like a binge watcher
You're not suppose to watch it in one sitting or over two weekends.
You're suppose to watch long running shonens like an episode once a week. (if you're catching up, maybe twice a week)
That way, you can watch ALL those shows in that image, including onepiece, naruto, bleach etc.