Raildex

The Queen is alive and well

Attached: 7dc2d1095840ae742429aa2f662b0244.jpg (3000x4000, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/VsflvD5.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good thread. Her figure comes out next month so don’t forget to grab it while the yen price is going downhill.

Attached: 958B6BA4-C238-4230-9F68-591F97A155EE.jpg (747x996, 109.12K)

If Mental Out was just a ecchi manga of Misaki, Misaka, and Touma (sometimes Kuroko and Hokaze) on the verge of fucking then it wouldn't be flopping.

marry and impregnate multiple times

>Touma
>(sometimes Kuroko and Hokaze)
That's so backwards.

Watch out for Accelerator! He’s committed a number of heinous crimes including:
- self-defense
- taking in an orphaned child
- saving that child and almost ten thousand others from a targeted attack
- destroyed falsified data that could have led to the deaths of countless people
- saving that child from a deranged kidnapper and prevent that man from unleashing chaos upon a metropolitan city
- saving an old lady
- helping a thug who tried to attack him for no reason
- rejecting an extra-dimensional being who’s appearance caused psychic burden on thousands of people
- defeats forces throughout a war without any casualties and ultimately saves Europe from magic fallout
- eliminated the “need” for Academy City’s criminal network more than once
- helped to prevent a mobile castle from crashing onto a city
- protected scores of people from the hubris of a bug swarm monster
- defended a huge amount of people, time after time, in every event he found himself in
- including multiple mock fights he threw to protect them
- saved people from reigniting the fires of war in England, as well as protected those under fire
- disabled a great demon
And many more evil deeds, including whatever happened in the spinoff!

You can't pay me to own this sad-looking figure. The only thing it's good for is picking at the eye paint on its potato head; a run of the mill Barbie doll looks more pleasant.

what killed the hype?

Sad day when this is the first good post in the thread.

Attached: i_ryuko820.jpg (2048x1443, 188.2K)

Junko's goal is to fail the entrance exam to be with Misaki another year

MO/Railgun? Too much Misaki shilling it causes burnout + slow ass release
Index? old characters arcs being discarded because kamachi got bored of them in favor for new generic onessadada over the course of a decade and a half

index if x lycoreco collab when

Threads? Tards weaned on Any Forums trying to start console wars, usually on the side of the spinoff.
More importantly, why did none of you fags spoil Accel’s arts and crafts time?

>why did none of you fags spoil Accel’s arts and crafts time?
we get out spoilers from lurking in the discord now

>we
Fuck off retard.

Can she save the series?
its named after her...

Attached: FcLzvrgaAAA2PFY.jpg (765x1200, 112.93K)

Shit taste, samefag. You should feel bad.

I love my wife Index but even you know that can't be done...

Attached: bunnydex14.jpg (1300x1637, 524.68K)

she would be more popular if she was always naked

She's the most unattractive girl in the series and that's without the Haimura nerf. You may be a homosexual.

but the series is named after her...

Holy shit that last thread a fucking three page long spergout and following derailment because someone dare criticized death becoming meaningless fucking kill yourselves you retarded spergs. B-but my doomposter no you are the fucking problem not muh doomposters we always had plenty of criticism of series you revisionist pricks, you know what made the threads better back then we didn't have people blowing up at every little thing and MAKING FUCKING THREE FUCKING PAGE RANTS AND JUST DERAILING THE REST THE FUCKING THREAD. You idiots wouldn't have lasted a day in the old threads full of railgunfags shitting on the lns, Accelfags, Toumafags, and even some Hamazurafags who despised the other two protags and of course the classic Mikotofags and Mikoto haters generally being worse than they are now and other shit. Also interesting how once again once the thread goes full retard the fucking Kakinefag shows up like he's fucking king of the retards.

Naked Misaki
i.imgur.com/VsflvD5.jpg

>complaining about sperging while sperging
This better be bait

4/10 last line made me laugh because it's true.