It's the Mangaka of Beast Stars and sanda's Birthday today!

It's the Mangaka of Beast Stars and sanda's Birthday today!
she's now 29!
please talk about her works!
Please Save her from lonely christmas cakedom before she becomes a crazy cat lady, Mr. Itagaki is starting to fear he'll never have grand kids and might take violent action to secure a proper son in law

Attached: Paru Itagaki birthday.jpg (1364x2048, 339.35K)

Pictured: Itagaki talking to Paru

Attached: 1631766954352.jpg (2047x1620, 2.94M)

What's Sanda about.

I only read the one shot, or first chapter. I don’t know which. Anyways, it’s about a dude who’s a wereSanta and transforms into a Santa Claus…
I’m not joking.

she seems to have nice tits

Where? If it weren't for the hands you could tell me that's a photo of a man and I'd believe it.

I remember it being utterly batshit.
TRANSLATIONS WHEN?

idk maybe im just seeing things

Attached: file.png (3060x1405, 3.6M)

It's about young kids being overly idolized as the near future Japan continues to struggle with birthrates
It's about young boys and girls struggling with their own growth.
It's a self indulgent manga where you see a lot of Paru's interests and fetishes come through, but it doesn't forget to entertain.
It's the kind of manga I think would turn off people who didn't like later Beastars but I might be wrong on that aspect and it's the reverse.
It only has 12 chapters translated...

Attached: file.png (1643x1200, 2.37M)

Damn, now I'm hungry for poke bowl.

>I remember it being utterly batshit.

Understatement of the year.

Attached: 22.png (835x1200, 369.05K)

>Mr. Itagaki is starting to fear he'll never have grand kids and might take violent action to secure a proper son in law
What are you suggesting anonymous?

Attached: eeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh.png (338x437, 151.98K)

Attached: Santa dick.png (835x1200, 368.85K)

He will start beating the shit out of everyone in her age range until one is willing to ask her out or bst him, being the weaklings the Japanese are i fear he will crush the zoomer population.

I wouldn't call 29 year olds zoomers

Then its a Millenial massacre, you get the point that Itagaki shows no mercy.

spics get the fuck back on this you´re 10 chapters behind the raws already

send Him request asking to fight him for his Daughter's hand in marriage RIGHT NOW, OR HE WILL COME TO GET (YOU)

Attached: yujiro.jpg (602x972, 234.17K)

Did spinyback die after jawsh out-cringed ichido? Are we just not getting anymore chapters ever again?

Happy birthday Paru. Marry me

I'll do it. He has given me so much, it's time I gave something back.
Whats her phone number? also I do not speak japanese.