Weekly reminder not to engage people with BPD

Weekly reminder not to engage people with BPD

Attached: 82c0bd462ff410414299c7a458e734f7ec9e1f491057f9c1631b0b2bf8d50629.jpg (1440x1800, 116.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XlR9h3VfZf4
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll engage with their buttholes

People with bpd are unironically demons, I don't know why they don't just kill themselves.

do you WANT this board to die

I have BPD and thankfully I've given up on interacting with anyone who isn't also obviously insane

kek

just ignore them when they're angry that's what i do

>I've given up on interacting with anyone
Good, this is actually a good alternative to suicide for "people" with BPD.

Idk what I did wrong baka. BPD doesn't mean people are monsters, we're just a little sensitive and clingy sometimes :(

Discord?

Tell me why you created this thread Samantha

I haven't done anything wrong

Attached: 1289371829389123.jpg (640x757, 43.83K)

but im really cool and if youre my fp you’ll have a good time

Daily remember not to engage with people on the internet in general. They’re all mentally ill failures that cannot provide meaningful insight into any topic, and any relationship they try to form is doomed to fail.

BPD = big penis dick

I don't know if I have BPD or AVPD or CPTSD anymore
I just know I'm not fit for human interaction so I've stopped trying because it always goes wrong

you don't have to worry about it most of us hate to engage with normies anyways.

agreed. I hate them more than any other.

Who else am I going to date?

i don't have bpd thankfully just extreme generalized anxiety disorder and ocd. i dread ever encountering someone with bpd.

I wanna watch a bunch of people kill themselves because of me instead.

oh do you have bpd. that makes a lot of sense.

they'll probably talk to you for a few mins get depressed and block you.

i mean irl. i don't engage with internet people period aside from Any Forums.

hi BPD sister I hate you.

we don't talk to people irl unless we have to. Talking to faceless nobodies in public is tiring.

alright at least i won't ever encounter one of you psychos.

you probably have it's called a work mask.

i don't leave the house really. maybe at school years ago.

>a shut-in talking shit about bpd people
you're not much better user.

all i have to go by is the millions of comments i see about how bpd people are demons from hell. years and years and pretty much nothing nice is said about them. makes you a little wary.

all that shit is said by salty exes. not exactly the most reliable

lots of people with bpd family members too..

Wow...Bipolar Disorder is nothing to fret about. It's completely manageable and does not affect personality if it's medicated. I have several mental illnesses including add and can guarantee that Bipolar Disorder affects me least of them. That being said, I don't engage with anyone anyway. I'll probably kill myself once it sinks in that I'm a worthless schizo with gd that no one deserves to have inflicted on them.

On the other hand, your sociopathy is showing. I've hear that one can be tricky.

Is BPD gay ? asking for a friend

I hope this is a misunderstanding but most people use BPD to refer to Borderline Personality Disorder while bipolar disorder is usually referred to as BP I/II.

Also it's super manageable with meds. If you are a schizo and bipolar why aren't you just diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder?

GD? what is that? I know most of the crazies having them also helps but anyways.

what if I just get high all the time and let strange grindr men fuck my ass and have no friends bc I know I'm bpd and basically inhuman?

can I fuck your ass then we can talk about how we hate everything?

Gender dysphoria.

OH!!! sorry I've never saw anyone write it like that.

also not the most reliable. my family members are assholes for the most part

yes

Attached: hehe.jpg (960x1792, 62.59K)

>ghoul doesn’t trip anymore but still posts her face everywhere and makes everything about her
:-/

Awfully cluster b of you to say. What makes you think you shouldn't kill yourself then?

the best part about this thread is that none of to BPD people want to meet or chat with any of the other BPD people

Nah the best part is that the angry weirdos telling the bpds to kill themselves don't realise they're way more fucked in the head

no, that sounds depressing. how about we cuddle after and just flirt, dote, tease, and generally "watch" a movie or two

I just realized ya'll are talking about borderline personality disorder and not bipolar disorder.

I make that mistake a lot.

I met someone with Borderline Personality Disorder while I was in treatment for mental illness. They were very friendly and loving. But they also had extreme self esteem problems and cheated on their spouse. I k ew someone else there who had it, and he was very angry angry and erratic.

I think my first girlfriend had bpd as well.

I've heard it's treatable.

It's like other mental illnesses in that you don't want to get involved with someone who isn't addressing their problem constructively.RG2WY

that sounds nice but that's rarely how it goes.

I just thought it was a funny picture that matched with what the user said. ; ~ ;

lol you can literally tell they used to date somebody with bpd and are just upset they don’t hang around to please them anymore

what kind of movies do you like? Do you enjoy trash?

I am schizoaffective. I just don't expect people to know what that is so I say I have schizophrenia and bipolar disorder, because that's effectively what schizoaffective is.

Personality disorders can seem scary. They always attracted me, but that's probably because I was emotionally abused.

emotional abuse fucks you up it's real fun.

we could just joke around and stuff or look at funny videos. idk, depends on how good of a fuck it was desu
I like thrillers, comedies, romance, and horror :3
also
>Do you enjoy trash?
like eating it or watching it?
I'm probably a bit of a raccoon lmao

I want to be emotionally abused and raped and physically abused and gaslit and just generally victimized

more movies, but I have some bad eating habits too.

there you go. Happy?

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 28.42K)

youtu.be/XlR9h3VfZf4
please and thank you

I've been held captive by someone with BPD for 4 years now. I am in hell. But it isn't just them. Multiple people with BPD seem to gravitate towards me. I think they are evil to the core. I think they can smell my weakness and want to devour me. They love to hurt. They love to watch me suffer. They know they can manipulate me into caring about them, despite tearing down my emotions again and again. I don't know why they do it. The only explanation I have is that they actively revel in the agony I go through trying to "help" them.

If you ever find out someone you know is diagnosed with BPD, take this warning from me seriously, and start running in the opposite direction of them immediately.

Attached: smokingsleeper.jpg (2048x2820, 1.18M)

>Multiple people with BPD seem to gravitate towards me
>hey know they can manipulate me into caring about them, despite tearing down my emotions again and again.
>for 4 years
hmmmm

Attached: 3488618-sixth.jpg (1280x720, 64.6K)

Maybe you have BPD. That would explain your need to associate with pathologically needy emotionally volatile people.

Are there like, different types of BPD? Or was I misdiagnosed? Orr is this poster just crazily exaggerating a lot? Cause I was diagnosed with BPD, but it's the opposite. I don't manipulate people, I just get really attached and easily manipulated, I don't tear down emotions or hurt people, I get hurt and have my emotions torn down and become an empty shell who isolates herself for weeks. Is this something other than BPD?? Or are u just being mean because we're hard to be around sometimes?

there is 3 types from what I know

Are you telling me I can't fix BPD girls with my penis? I refuse to believe

you probably have discouraged bpd

i think most people who write about pwBPD who don’t have it themselves always come off crazy dramatic

Don't stick your dick in crazy, it might be gone when you wake up.

>Weekly reminder not to engage people with BPD
good luck

Im shopping for wedding rings for pepsii already
stay jealous hon

i thought men liked that though

Yeah this checks out, except for the last bit about self mutilation and suicide
>inb4 transition is self mutilation
Haha wow so funny and edgy

Attached: Screenshot_20220129-030148_Chrome.jpg (972x2384, 861.3K)

No we can only be fixed by love and cuddles not sex

Same! I'm an emotional lover. I've cried after fucking bar girls lmao. I wish I had a lady I can ramble to and hear their bs

Attached: 1603830700700.png (512x512, 164.43K)

But what if we're really annoying and always rambling about petty insecurities and worries? ._.

AVPD = a very phat dick
CPTSD = cock penis tits sex dick

That's okay with me! Everyone has those thoughts and it's special that you recognize things like that in yourself. It shows real self-awareness, and that's a really special thing. It means that you're trying to be your best self at all times

this is not inaccurate

Ik ur just a random stranger on a dumb silly messaging board, but thank you a lot for that. I'm feeling down and that was really what I needed to hear tonight

>ex gf is bpd
>current love interest is a narcissistic psychopath
why is dating troons like this?

Attached: 1598845994143.jpg (401x461, 33.08K)

Hey never put yourself down. There is no such thing as a person that doesn't deserve love on this entire planet. We're all special and we all deserve all the love we can possibly get. And believe me, stranger, I love you!

kys

oh you bpd
that explains a lot

You are too!

No, I'm pretty sure I'm just weird and lonely and sad

Imagine calling BPDs people, those "people" need to be forcefully euthanised.

umm but i dont want that

No shame in that user. You should never feel bad or "ashamed" about these things. You're only human and that human interaction can be a little bit overwhelming. I know what that feels like. How was your day today?

It was alright I guess, mostly pretty lazy

Give me details babe

I ate a tasty bbq meal, sat around watching TV, and nearly froze my fingers off, not much else happened, I mostly kept to myself idk

You do not have to be socially destructive with BPD!

I managed to get a grip on my BPD after therapy and self help books and emotional mindfulness exercises. I have not split on anyone in years and am able to be "normal" in communities. It does not have to be an all black and white "you are stuck like this for life". If you really don't like having BPD and want to change it, you can. It's hard but it's worth it to keep your crazy under control to stop hurting the people around you.

Attached: Z11.jpg (431x409, 52.69K)

Nearly froze your fingers off? Were you eating outdoors? But I'll tell you what! A BBQ meal sounds amazing right now1 Have you seen any good movies lately?

No my gloves just got wet while I was walking back and it's like -25°C out lol. And uhh I watched the whole LOTR Trilogy a while ago, it isn't new but was really good

i wish i had real emotions

I'm from CA so I've never seen snow in my entire life lol. I've also never seen lord of the rings! I keep hearing how good the movies are but I've never watched them

They were really good!! The special effects somehow managed to feel dated in vibe but still look really cool, and the sets were amazing. Also I just like the story :] I just got distracted by this thread and was doing a research spiral about the differences between BPD and DPD to try to figure out what my deal is lol

dated really? they still look good to me, the balrog scene is so awesome

Nono like, the effects themselves look recent, but they still have the flair and personality of their era, nowadays all cgi looks that good but is super bland marvel stuff, I love how it manages to just feel super earnest like fantasy and scifi in the 80s and 90s but with such better effects

Sorry I'm like really sleepy and I ramble sometimes, idk if that post makes any sense

the movie is kinda cheesy but the source material is really good so the movies are still great, mostly for its visuals peter jackson ain't nothing special sorry

There's probably some that are ok. I have yet to meet one but there's probably some out there.

Idk much about directors and what makes direction good, but the source material is definitely very good, and I'm just a sucker for fantasy

DIALECTICAL BEHAVIORAL THERAPY
SCHEMA THERAPY
70-80% OF FIXING BPD
ITS NOT A REAL ISSUE
DO THERAPY
.5-1YEAR AND YOU'RE FIXED

this

Held captive in what context

>>ex gf is bpd
>>current love interest is a narcissistic psychopath

lucky

Attached: download (7).jpg (564x564, 86.11K)

bpd are usually more mentally stable than trannies atleast
there is a huge overlap, but still

>reading comprehension
no, his girlfriend

lgbt faggots surprisingly based? i 'member years ago yall were the first retards to defend BPD. has this finally changed?

>all that shit is said by people with experience with BPDemons.
are you BPD AND retarded? exes and family members are EXACTLY who you should be listening to, not the lovebombed drones still under your spell or the people who don't see what you freaks really look like when the mask comes off. let me guess, they "abandoned" you
BPD is borderline personality disorder.
BPDs try one med after another and nothing ever works for long. they always revert to destroying the lives of everyone around them.
we're angry for a reason. enjoy dying alone after a lifetime of failed unstable relationships you sabotaged.
a BPD may be for you then. are you also wanting suicide threats to get their way?
leave now. none of your reasons for staying are valid and you will see that once you break free. seriously fucking leave right now. we get plenty fucked up in the head when exposed to them for too long, so save yourself. you have absolutely no responsibility to take care of these people, your life is your own. do the right thing and cut them loose.
I don't believe you but I hope you are right regardless.

how come wat happend op the time will come ok

Attached: seizure.jpg (1024x682, 183.29K)

I'm dealing with a BPD tranner online and it is affecting me a lot and making me lose a lot of patience, I tried so hard to help her but she never listens despìte the fact that what I tell her what is going to happen, ends happening. She's also the most insane person I have interacted with after lobotanon probably. God I wish I could do something to help her but at this point seems like a lost cause. It's very stressing dealing with someone like this. I never interacted with BPD before, none of my real life friends, acquanitances or neighbors are BPD. And the worst part is that at first I found her relatable at first (when I first met her she was dating a man who was a childhood fren, and she also behaved more well adjusted so I could relate to some stuff since my hubby was also a good friend of me since we were 12. But eventually she started acting extremely cringe, weird and childish, to the point I thought she was nothing like me at all, specially because of the toxic, selfish and unreal way she saw relationships, her ex got tired of her and broke up but I can't blame him, he's probably the most patient man in the world, I don't know how he tolerated her for more than a year). She also switched favorite persons from her ex to a trans girl and is super insane towards her (she also got tired of her insanity) like it's unbeliable, I thought that this kind of personality "yandere" type was an anime meme and not a real thing, it's really weird.
1/2

she'll do everything she can to make you feel like her life depends on your continued attention and care. do not fall into this trap. let her go

The worst part is that I don't think that she really can understand love, she says she love passionately but no, that's not love, it's obsession and idealization she feels to some people and she attachs them, I never have seen her genuinely care about someones life or feel really sorry for her actions (she only apologizes when people tells her to fuck off and get tired of her,because she fears abandonement, not because she feels sorry for what she did). I feel more like she's some sort of emotional vampire. Her way of "loving" is childish as hell, like it's super selfish, and based on how she feels, she can "love" or "hate" someone and switch that very easy based on how you make her feel.

Real love requires humility, vulnerability, compromise, growth, understanding, trust. Something she totally lacks, but it's so weird, she self harms a lot and it's like she lacks the capacity to rationalize,she's also dumb as a brick.I don't know how to help her anymore. I'm tired of trying and failing. I always give her advices and have sacrificed my time and even lost sleep comforting her only for her falling willingly to the same mistakes the next day... It's so confusing , and she always thinks that everyone hates her, or she ask me if I hate her every time I scold her... It's really stressing
2/2

As long as you're a dark person you'll get along with them fine. Normal girls seem boring to me and I want supreme drama in my life from a lying nymphomaniac whore. BDPs like intense individuals and we like them

Attached: mugljm4k41w61.jpg (640x853, 80.76K)

i miss you and lots i hate you lots op sorry i lied to you

Attached: IMG_20220101_132403.jpg (622x518, 140.71K)

it feels good lying to you tho maybe i could do it more often

BPD people are very difficult to deal with. They've destroyed my life on multiple occasions.

>bpd are usually more mentally stable than trannies atleast
>there is a huge overlap, but still
Trans girls just aim that instability inward, though. BPD people ruin everyone around them as well as themselves.

>tfw no bpd gf

If you pay attention to us and give us affection finding a BPD gf should be easy desu

Finding a bpd gf is easy, keeping one is hard

Idk, I usually stay emotionally attached to people until after they leave me, but I've been starting to think I might have DPD alongside/instead of BPD

My ex cheated on me with her stalker while he was trying to pimp her out

Oh damn, that's really awful to hear, I'm sorry u had to go through that, user :(

picrel has vagina

They're getting engaged soon so there's a happy ending

Is that a happy ending?? Sounds pretty awful in its own way desu

Idk I want her to be happy and he makes her happy
I never could so what's the point in getting upset over matters I can't influence?

You're a shitty person :|

you are human trash. anyone who has dealt with you scum has been through enough already.

Lol kill yourself faggot
Emilia is doing worse by pretending to put up with them and then posting them on a board and saying things like "they don't understand love"

You probably don't understand the great lenghts I did to help this person and the kind of emotional abuse and manipulation this person did to me and does to other people with self harm and suicide threats, and tried to help her despite all of that.
No, I got the conclussion that bpds can't really feel or understand love like adults and normal people do, it's pretty sad but it seems tied to the emotional immaturity that people with this condition suffer. Their way of "love" is totally selfish, like completely reactive in how they feel at the moment. Exactly like a toddler in a store, that if you buy them the chocolate bar they want they will be super happy, but if you don't they drop a tantrum about how much they hate you. That's not love, and that's the issue with BPD, they are self absorbed and become dependant from another person because they hate themselves so much but the truth is that the favorite person attachment is not love, as they can replace it very easy if the former got tired of them and they get a new prey to attach their fangs. I have seen it firsthand and it was impressive how quickly she forgot about her ex after finding a new favorite person. Who, according to, she spends a whole day laying on her bed waiting for her favorite person come back from work and talk to her "because she can only be happy when she talks her", that dear, is not love, is insane obsession. She dont even practice makeup or do real things to improve her transition, shes basically a lazy boymoder that ignores all advices , it's pretty sad honestly, I tried my best but I can't stand this anymore.

You don't help; you constantly belittle her and attack her for being mentally ill and then take the high road
You've never experienced hardship in your life or mental illness; "my family disowned me" and then you moved in with your rich boyfriend and married him while he paid for your surgeries must have been hard
You generalizing people just because of their mental illness if fucked up and it's your choice to continue to interact when you begin to hate someone; you can always cut contact with someone you don't get along with
Posting about her on this board shows how scummy you are; you don't ever care for her you just take pity on her to make yourself feel better about yourself and then when it doesn't work out you get mad at her for not accepting your pity

>generalizing people just because of their mental illness
you don't get diagnosed with BPD until you've destroyed a few lives you literal vampire.

Not her but I posted a bit earlier about learning to manage BPD. A lot of people with BPD don't even fully realize the amount of destruction they cause in other peoples' lives. Not everything is black and white -- It's a very BPD thing to think only in absolutes. She isn't a scumbag, just someone who has been hurt by people with BPD. It takes a while of practicing mindfulness to stop thinking of people as either jesus christ or hitler but it's doable, and after you get there, it's much easier to talk with people without going nuclear on them. Take a step back from posting, you are emotionally strung up and are going to say terrible things because you can't regulate the anger. BPD is terrible but it's managable and the sooner everyone with BPD gets a grip on it the better off people will be.

Again, you don't know what I went through with her or what my relationship with her is like. The worst part is that now she's attached to another insane bpd person who is playing with her feelings constantly sadly, she gets breakdowns every day because that girl one day tells her that she loves her, call her nice names , tell her they are going to marry, just for the next day telling her they shouldn't talk like that because they aren't a couple. Again you don't understand what is happening so shut up.

Also your knowledge about my life is very generalized and shallow, you don't know me or what I went through, so please don't give opinions about stuff you don't know about.

lol keep telling yourself that I'm in the wrong and don't know anything so you can continue to not have any introspection on your life

Are you the bpd she's attached to? Because your reaction seems really curious, If so lmao, you are the current cause of her suffering and come here to lecture me about how I'm in the wrong, that's extremely bold. I'm genuinely worried that you will lead her to suicide which is why I was trying to understand bpd better and help her.

Lol no, why do you have to assume I'm the person with her
You don't make any effort to learn bpd; you think its some surface level thing thats just fixed by telling her what to do and then get mad when she doesnt follow your advice

>Lol no, why do you have to assume
Because you are assuming that you know the situation, and if you aren't anyone involved you are talking without knowledge, then you are making a lot of assumptions.
>you think its some surface level thing thats just fixed by telling her what to do and then get mad when she doesnt follow your advice
She asks for comfort and help, then she does always the same thing, repeats the same patterns, still gives everyone (not only me) who try to help her the middle finger, she has spook away many people in the past. It makes sense losing patience after many times of the same thing, that's why I use the term emotional vampire, because they literally exhaust and drain you until you are stressed. And she emotionally freaks everyone out with her threats and games. There was one night where I directly wasn't able to sleep because she said she was bleeding by self harm and didn't stopped after hours (which made many of people who care about her extrmely worried) and then she just went offline, I tried to contact her country authorities (failed to do so) and ended talking to her ex to contact her sister to check how she was. Everything ended being an exaggeration from her part and worried a lot of people made many of us(well at least the ones who are european, since it wasn't so late for burgers and in her country) lost sleep because we were all worried she was dying from bleeding.

I know the situation; and i remember when she did that
anyways I should stop interacting with someone so heartless

Tell me who you are by front, since you are so cocky here, tell me stuff directly instead of hiding. I always tell people everything on their faces, do the same thing instead of hiding.

I will apologize for generalizing, but I absolutely will not say who I am. You will just have your agpg gang bully me.

If you knew more about me or the other people from there you would know we don't bully people, we are very rational, but if you are so cocky and are so prideful tell me in the face and stop hiding, I don't like the childish way you are managing this. Seriously what do you fear? I just like transparency.

You absolutely do bully people, as if I would come out and say who I am. I am already a bad person just for having bpd in your eyes despite not hurting anyone. That goes for a majority of people too.
You do not like transparency and if I were to even just message you and apologize you would share it with everyone else

I'm not childish enough to just think I've done nothing wrong here
Sorry for being upset when I'm constantly being told I should kill myself in threads like this and that I will never understand love

> working at job
> new boy comes in, is cute
> I'm assigned to train him and we hit it off
> actually get in trouble a few times because we talk too much
> he's super talketive and chill, makes me feel seen and safe
> one day he opens up about having bpd
> don't really know what that is but I appreciate his honestly
> mention I'm trans in an effort to be open with him too
> he is taken aback but is pretty chill with it
> doesn't treat me any different after that conversation
> a few months go by and we talk all the time over discord now
> always get so happy when I work with him, definitely starting to crush on him a little
> based on the attention he shows me I wonder if he feels the same
> one shift he mentions that we should go get food sometime
> get really excited and say I'd love that
> never really happens
> one day he just stops texting me
> i try and talk to him at work but he seems like he doesn't care about me at all anymore
> ask him why he's been so distant
> "oh you were my 'favorite person' for a while but I have been hanging out with this guy I met and he's kinda my favorite person now"
> am confused and sad
> later google to find out that this is apparently a borderline thing

weeks later he still literally doesn't give a shit anymore, makes me sad ugh

Ok, just be upfront and tell me who you are instead of hidin, and I have a guess already, you aren't bpd, but a depressed tranner who believes that "might" have bpd. No I don't bully people, I don't gain personal satisfaction in humilliating people. If you take my Any Forums shitpost seriously that's your issue, it's not even targeted to anyone specifically. And its not what bullying means.

Emilia is def a bit more mentally weird than she lets on...
the fact that she is in her late 20s and still cares about internet clout & tripping & running her server is weird. just in general she seems to talk about people behind their backs & be catty. she seems immature at times.
she is acting a lil meh on this thread talking about her old friend... i agree bpd people are icky and i have no doubt that she has received stress from that relationship and is likely more of the victim, but its weird to publicly have drama like that as a person in your late 20s.

This. Anyone with BPD is unworthy of real love and affection, as they are incapable of returning it in any way, shape, or form. People with BPD are the scum of the earth, and should basically be eradicated. No cap

i didnt choose 2 be this way

I was referring to bipolar disorder not BPD. Are you hsts by any chance?