Dont get all the praise for this. The worldbuilding, story, overall plot and characters of One Piece are a lot better

Dont get all the praise for this. The worldbuilding, story, overall plot and characters of One Piece are a lot better

Attached: Hunter_x_Hunter_cover_-_vol1.jpg (230x370, 146.43K)

Is there a moment this Kino in One Piece?

forgot me lighter

Attached: Definitinion of Kino.jpg (790x1136, 324.42K)

is Funny Rubber man eating a common devil fruit that turned him into super sayain god the best story ever?

What are u expecting from this thread op? This isn't even proper criticism.
You want shit-flinging?

Better than funny kid with le magic special bloodline teams up with antisocial personality disorder fags with no cohesive plot or creativity beyond a pedo clown

Entire pretimeskip pretty much shits all over HxH's "highest emotional moments" with ease

>with antisocial personality disorder
actually true, kek

Attached: 4349590358_fc11afa82e_c.jpg (539x760, 155.82K)

His diaper is very full

I can go on if you want

Attached: d85d5ac8eb97a1841bf0727c81ed36f2.png (1850x1500, 784.42K)

Face like a toilet seat

And both are better than Steins;Dogshit

It was not really a rhetorical question lmao. I didn't read OP yet. But are they really that good?
I doubt there is anything in OP that is as good. The CA climax closes the themes of the arc, the journey of meruem and Komugi, the parallel between meruem and Gon, and the final commentary on human nature; all of that with ABSOLUTE perfection.

Do it, I'm genuinely interested.

Chainsoi man*

>all of that with ABSOLUTE perfection.
It could have been perfection if it trimmed lots of its fat in the early section of that arc. And even then it's debatable because of some of the asspulls and plot holes

Shyt*

I'm talking about the moment, not the entire arc.

I like both of them because they have elements of real world consequences applied to cartoon characters. Like sometimes One Piece has looney tunes type slapstick violence but then the result is people end up losing a limb or straight up dying. And then Hunter x Hunter has cartoony looking characters dying gruesome gory deaths and it's very fascinating that a cutesy stylized anime looking character has an entire system of internal organs and blood and veins like a real life human.

>falseflagging
Don't feed the bait

KEK