I love Black Clover so much bros. Is the only current manga who doesnt have dishonest writing

I love Black Clover so much bros. Is the only current manga who doesnt have dishonest writing

Attached: blackclover.jpg (640x960, 289.75K)

Define "Dishonest" writing.

This but unironically, perhaps, Black Clover is the only good new shounen manga

So it admits to its shittiness?

It's not shitty, it just does a lot of intentional insider joke referencing in the beginning. I guess that filtered out the reddit crowd but when you get "in sync/in psych" with Tabata's vision of the overall manga, you can easily look past the superficialities and get some next level satisfaction from Black Clover. Like unironically.
It's full of layers if you try to analyze it.
Try to find new meanings and nuances - all over the pages of Black Clover - they really are there.

Attached: 16.jpg (1076x1600, 229.1K)

Congratulations OP, you have commendable taste and are fortunately NOT a zoomer NPC.

>villain is about to win
>good guys wish really hard and win
Lmao

Good thread.

Attached: mogu.jpg (409x526, 115.33K)

> It's full of layers if you try to analyze it.
Try to find new meanings and nuances - all over the pages of Black Clover - they really are there.
Basado, one of my favorites is when Yami literally and symbolically "pulls the wool (headband)" over Asta's eyes after Vetto dies.

Attached: 14.jpg (1067x1600, 154.11K)

Attached: 15 (2).jpg (1067x1600, 125.3K)

Since you are shitposting about BC so much lately Jeremy, can I ask you to make the next thread a comparison between BC and Seven Deadly Sins it between BC and Fairy Tail? Those threads could be interesting

well there is no much writing to begin with, mostly retelling

it's good. It took a long time to get good though, and when it finally did the anime ended.
I remember when it first started I hated Asta and Yuno, didn't read the manga and just watched the first 2 episodes of the dub.
So glad I read the manga though, it's actually really good. Reminds me of Kubo.

It happens a couple of times.

>Licht (Patri)
Yami is his natural counter.
>Vetto
Teamwork
>Fana
Mars dick is just that great.
>Ladros
Asta is his natural counter.
>Witch Queen
Your kinda right in this one, Vanessa UNJUSTED herself with the power of friendship, it was foreshadowed the whole arc.
>Langris
Teamwork.
>Licht The real one
They fucking lose.
>Zagredblue
Teamwork.
>Dante
Magna's just built different. Also 6 months of research and knowledge maxxing.
>Vanica
Fucking Black Clover's Endgame, counter after perfect counter, 2 deus ex machina (Rill's Immortality and Charlotte's Curse Absorption)
>Zenon
OH MY SECOND GRIMOIRE
>Lucifer
Teamwork

Attached: 1613957473648.jpg (1300x1500, 216.4K)

The way Tabata handled Morris and the mystery general seemed pretty dishonest to me. He didn't even address the general during the arc and just pretended like the guy didn't even exist in the first place.

Attached: E_SMdR3XoAcaZ6c.jpg (1953x1758, 412.4K)

Cute

The absolute state of Any Forumsirgins

>So it admits to its shittiness?
Yes

kill yourself clovertard

My opinion of Black Clover drastically improved after I dropped the anime and picked up the manga. It's unironically great, if "unoriginal", but I'm the opinion that something doesn't really have to innovate as long as it nails execution, which Black Clover actually does.