Who would win in hand to hand combat Madoka or Haruhi?

Who would win in hand to hand combat Madoka or Haruhi?

Attached: file.png (1224x690, 946.36K)

Haruhi will just be saved by her personal justice league as always

A Precure.

madoka has her own justice league.

unquestionably madoka because haruhi is a fucking normalfag and kyon is god

Attached: DF967607-E8D5-4ED5-9BBA-E14827B6FEDD.jpg (560x667, 49.78K)

lol you think kyon is god and not yuki.

Why does the True God never come up in these debates?

Attached: god-of-conquest.jpg (1280x720, 95.31K)

Wouldn't Haruhi just win, if she wanted to win?

Me

yes, kyon is god, kyon wanted to be surrounded by interesting things but is himself not interesting. he's the reference point for the viewer and an unreliable narrator. A high school boy too full of himself thinking he's disinterested in cool things, yet he, and vicariously you, created the whole world just because you wanted to see these interesting things happen.

If you mean hand to hand =no powers. Haruhi would rip madokas face off, she is unhinged

What if Madoka has a kitchen knife?

i agree

With power? Madoka stomps, she has much better multiversal feats

madoka is a whole school younger than haruhi, it would be wierd if she could dominate her in an unpowered brawl, that said, if each of them retained memories they might pull through, but for the sake of completeness I'm assuming not.

They are almost the same age, Madoka is just a little underdeveloped.

haruhi is 2 grades ahead of madoka at least. thats a big deal for girls their age.

Haruhi's never shown the full extent of her power though has she? For all we know she might be able to blink Madoka, Homura and their entire universe out of existence if she so willed it. At least that's what gods are supposed to be able to do.

Depends on how many reality bending layers they're both at.

Based on the anime it's hard to tell, but seeing what Haruhi pulls in Surprise I'm sure she'd win

>madoka is a whole school younger than haruhi, it would be wierd if she could dominate her in an unpowered brawl
You misspelled "hot".

for me its madoka