Are we finally about to witness the peak of Japanimation?

Are we finally about to witness the peak of Japanimation?

Attached: fall season.png (1595x1127, 2.76M)

Mob is good
Redditsawman is trash

No.

>shonen
i sleep

You mean CGI man?

The psycho helmet cult were awful chapters

>Mob Psycho trailer shows tons of sakuga

>Any Forums: "KINO, KINO!! I LOVE YOU STUDIO BONES!!! SO BASED! MOB IS A MASTERPIECE!!!"

>Chainsaw Man trailer showcases the same if not even more sakuga but with actual highly detailed art and character designs

>Any Forums: "Wtf! This is so soulless, studio Crappa can't animate!! This looks like pure shit! Look at this one CGI frame of Chainsaw Man when you pause in between a fast paced scene!

It's almost as if the entire collective of Any Forums is simply jealous of Chainsaw Man and the fact that it is receiving a god-tier production. The amount of cope, hatred, and bias in every anti-CSM post is almost palpable.

The truth is that all of you only pretend to dislike Chainsaw Man because CSM is currently the hyper popular "le normalfag" anime while Mob Psycho is the "le based and redpilled" underdog.

4channel and especially Any Forums always sides with the contrarian picks while mindlessly hating on the current popular thing. Chainsaw Man haters are basically just NPC's who cannot think for themselves and are programmed to preemptively hate the series before it's even out.

Attached: Hisoka.png (615x617, 187.83K)

Any Forums bros......CSMhater bros......Our response?!?

>rotoscope
>CGI
>blur everywhere
>piss filter
>cheap VA
rotoscope ≠ sakuga, you retard

>reddit spacing

>It's another CSM bait/console war thread

I binged it during one weekened and it just wasn't that good man, but it's alright if you enjoyed it lol

The new Madoka doesn’t come out until October.

>Chainsaw Man trailer showcases the same if not even more sakuga but with actual highly detailed art and character designs

Attached: cgiman.png (1211x604, 772.31K)

We already did, it was the early 2000s. You weren't old enough to appreciate it at the time.

>battle shounen
>battle shounen
Grow up.

how the fuck do i refute this?

With Mob? Yeah
Idk about the othwr one never heard of it

based hunterchad

not only are you taking a still frame from an animation in an attempt to represent a work, the frame doesnt even look that bad. Isn't summer over?
>inb4 cope seethe dilate
i dont like csm

I wish Kill la Kill had never saved Anime, it was a mistake.

I simply don't watch shonen.

>generic shonenshit
Nope.

No, because the peak already happened 30+ years ago.

I enjoyed the other seasons of Mob while watching them but they didn't really leave a lasting impression on me. And Chainsaw Man is a great manga, but the adaptation looks pretty generic at a glance. Will probably skip both.