Yurei Deco

This anime will suffer a fate of obscurity, and no one will talk or care about it for years. And eventually some asshole reddit anime reviewer will make a video essay about how this is the best anime all season and you're all fools from not caring about it.

It pains me to say it, but I think that leddit faggot will be right.

Attached: yurei-deco-6-review.png.jpg (600x315, 31.78K)

I like the visuals and that's about it.

Attached: 1661715334336219.jpg (1800x2232, 1.62M)

Attached: FbQeRwOaMAEJdQO.jpg (1686x1192, 144.8K)

Attached: FbQeRwRaMAAqFsk.jpg (1686x1192, 130.4K)

Attached: FbzaPRQXkAEiVJr.jpg (1621x1130, 679.38K)

hack should have been the protagonist

I enjoy it but it's just ok

>And eventually some asshole reddit anime reviewer will make a video essay about how this is the best anime all season and you're all fools from not caring about it.
At that point Any Forums will switch from being indifferent to actively hating it. Because, you know, can't like what wide public likes.

i fucking love it but its not great. has craft problems.

People been hating it since episode 4, but there's no reason to post about it for a show nobody calls the best, put 1 and 1 together.

it'll be 50/50 torn between
>contrarian anti-popular opinion
and
>can't think for themselves and joining most popular opinion

Attached: Fb0WupmaIAExYcx.jpg (1058x818, 177.16K)

Attached: FbnXAHPWYAAxWfd.jpg (1280x1820, 268.3K)

Attached: Fb5vpfKaMAA-5yA.jpg (1280x720, 355K)

I think it's a great show but there's nothing about it to talk about or discuss, which is also probably why it fails to be popular. Kind of like Kemurikusa.

I'm glad I started watching this, I wasn't going to initially, but my gut said to give the first episode a go.

it's pure sovl, but I hate to admit that ran into this show on pure coincedence

Why do you care?

id never skip a science saru show but it's not like they're better than any other studio they just make interesting shit.

This show is fucking shit and the only reason people give it the time of day is because of Science Saru. If you want to suck off Redditors so badly, why don’t you go back and do it on their site instead of here?