What would you do if you saw a toilet in the middle of a field in isekai...

What would you do if you saw a toilet in the middle of a field in isekai? Why would there be a toilet in the middle of nowhere anyway?

Attached: 23-o.png (902x1300, 484.03K)

Dungeon Toilet vol 3 translation when?

>All you have to do to become Dorkness' friend is praise her dragon son
Is it that easy?

Attached: 394.jpg (1450x2048, 727.61K)

Getting along with a person's pet is the biggest greenlight for a person possible. People automatically like whoever their pet likes. That's just how it works.

What if their pet likes them too much?

Attached: 396.jpg (1450x2048, 751.7K)

This just means Mangumin is ugly.

Attached: toilet.png (470x830, 219.59K)

What manga was this again? I remember coming across that panel but I forgot where it was from.

Maou-sama ni Shoukan sareta kedo Kotoba ga Tsuujinai

Thanks

Which axed isekai series do you think did not deserve to get axed, and why?

This because no one is a bigger chad.

Attached: shower.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

picrel

Dungeon Defense

>Dungeon Defense
it was axed? i thought it was on hiatus

Never should have ended.

Attached: 1662344760978.jpg (1584x2252, 1.84M)

Hero BBS

I would say "How did I wind up in Flushing Meadows?"

What’s your preferred method of reincarnation/isekai, Any Forums?

>Be reborn and gain consciousness as an infant and gradually learn about the new world as you grow up normally
>Be reborn, but don’t unlock your memories from your past life until you’re like five or six after hitting your head
>Invade the consciousness of a preexisting child who has mentally died
>Just get sent to another world in your current body and pretend you’re a foreigner
>Be reborn, but regain your consciousness too early and you just chill out in the womb for a couple of months (downside being you have to experience childbirth firsthand)

Attached: 347EE9A6-CC14-4797-AA3F-669BA58372A6.jpg (650x933, 130.84K)

Idle game isekai

first one is the best

It's clearly a monster that likes eating people's balls.
Blow it up from a distance. I'm a man so i can piss on a tree if i need to.

You forgot be reborn in the just killed still warm corpse of someone who has physically died.

probably best to read but I wouldn't want to experience re-learning the potty

for me second

The first never gets old
What was the name of the pop idol isekai where the guy and a girl patient get isekaid as sibling children of their favorite pop idol I never finished that

>>Just get sent to another world in your current body and pretend you’re a foreigner
If its a non lethal/non edgy world. Hell as long as its danger level is Africa tier or I have the relative tools/skills/cheats to counter said danger this seems to i volve the least bullshit.
>>Be reborn, but don’t unlock your memories from your past life until you’re like five or six after hitting your head
This one if the world is dangerous since I'd want a family structure and support.

now that you say that i have to agree

Oshi no Ko. It’s on MangaPlus.

1st but gradually as you gain your ego, genius baby is too overplayed and adds nothing to the story, and from a non meta perspective those early years will be boring a hell.

shit in it naked

>adds nothing to the story
Except being as smart as an adult is really creepy and leads to them performing exorcisms or even just leaving you in the woods.

My god the MC is such a whiny cuck the mommy elf and femboy onahole tricked me I'm going back to Dungeon Black Company

Attached: Drawing_ The Greatest Mangaka Becomes A Skilled “Martial Artist” In Another World - Chapter 6_ Summoning Master - 9.jpg (1352x1920, 1.61M)

Some kind of violent edgy twist on body snatching where you take someone over

NTA but it's not isekai

This was actually a wholly mediocre by the books power grinding isekai with nonsensical power grinding game mechanics world setting. The artstyle just tricks people.

the fuck were you expecting from that creator?

based ty

we need some reverse tensei

>bullied loser dreams of isekai and tries to kill himself
>instead of isekai he gets the memories of chad thundercock
>with those memories he cheats IRL and builds sci-fi tech
>world sasugas