Post images that give you the big sad

Post images that give you the big sad

Attached: 121F5C35-18E9-4007-8B15-022ABCA6109A.jpg (1651x573, 140.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=from:christapeterso zucker&src=typed_query
transadvocate.com/part-i-the-rise-and-fall-of-discosexology-dr-zucker-camh-conversion-therapy_n_19556.htm
npr.org/2008/05/07/90247842/two-families-grapple-with-sons-gender-preferences
twitter.com/njsilvadyne/status/1485873840769187841?s=21
youtu.be/5m6VILKKkfI?t=3266
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2008/11/a-boys-life/307059/
cnn.com/2011/US/06/08/rekers.sissy.boy.experiment/index.html
avitale.com/developmentalreview.htm
hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2015to2019/2016-transsexualism.html
researchgate.net/publication/324808865_A_Critical_Commentary_on_Follow-Up_Studies_and_Desistance_Theories_about_Transgender_and_Gender-Nonconforming_Children
pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/134/4/696
researchgate.net/publication/277556010_Intervenable_factors_associated_with_suicide_risk_in_transgender_persons_A_respondent_driven_sampling_study_in_Ontario_Canada
eurekalert.org/news-releases/930195
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7317390/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043071/
transadvocate.com/fact-check-study-shows-transition-makes-trans-people-suicidal_n_15483.htm
ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/10.1176/appi.ajp.2016.16050610
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's catching on :(

Attached: aberrations.jpg (595x758, 229.22K)

reading about the shit everyone single one of these faggots did to trans kids from zucker to stoller to green to money to rekers etc makes my blood boil, i hate these fucking subhuman scum so much for ruining so many lives and continuing to do so beyond the grave, i want them all to be fucking executed
but no, nothing ever happens. there's never any fucking justice. they just fade into the background and their legacies go untouched (unlike their underage patients) and there's never any recking and cisfags continue to cite their bullshit as an excuse to torture us. this world is fucking evil and im starting to believe that it's designed to enact the maximum amount of misery from us.

Attached: 178BA247-D6C7-45A5-9E9C-D4AFABFA77FD.jpg (1123x865, 521.31K)

even worse transphobes still constantly endlessly repeat "OTHER METHODS THAN HRT HAVENT BEEN TRIED YET!! because of CANCEL CULTURE!" lmao it's all a fucking joke. nobody cares that any of this stuff happened but us

zucker is such a meme

Attached: 1617742007958.png (1129x656, 76.63K)

What a fucking pedo

This is disgusting, where do I read more about this?

Attached: 1621424851796.jpg (750x928, 115.28K)

twitter.com/search?q=from:christapeterso zucker&src=typed_query

transadvocate.com/part-i-the-rise-and-fall-of-discosexology-dr-zucker-camh-conversion-therapy_n_19556.htm

npr.org/2008/05/07/90247842/two-families-grapple-with-sons-gender-preferences

Attached: 1616383970460 (2).jpg (978x2048, 348.09K)

i love him so much...

Attached: 1617069201470.jpg (1200x1040, 174.32K)

Attached: 1617675929405.png (657x927, 940.3K)

They're doing this shit *to this day*. Look at this shit, they literally fucking brag about abducting their own children so they can torture them back into repression. And this article was written by a deranged anti-tranny freak, this is literally their best fucking spin of the whole thing but it's still dripping with evil, but nobody fucking cares because it's a tranny and when the victim's a tranny you can do no wrong.

Attached: DCA36B62-9F8C-4362-91D8-3CF0707FB2B9.jpg (622x357, 95.27K)

Ive written a bunch of rants about this shit in my twitter account trying to include as many examples as i can but idk if people here are interested in some random fags threads

I don't have much to add, but I enjoy these literature review and feels threads as a /litgbt/ fagtard.

link?

>Occasionally, while running errands, casual acquaintances, fellow shoppers, passers-by, would mistake Jonah for a girl. This appeared to thrill him. And, Joel says, Jonah would complain bitterly if his father tried to correct them.
Literally me, how common is this?

>Literally me, how common is this?
I am going fucking insane

Attached: 620AD7FB-88CF-42F4-A1EE-BBDE1BF18ED1.jpg (900x900, 63.22K)

when someone saw me as my mom's daughter, my mom was kinda proud and happy, she were saying "that's right, look at my beauty boy!"
when i came out to her that i want to change my sex and then another random saw me as her daughter, my mom started to throw tantrums like "how dare you! thats my masculine son! look how manly is he!", etc.
and she also told me there were no "signs" of me being feminine, just random people were telling me what a nice girl i would be. no fucking signs whatsoever

Attached: mask.jpg (547x531, 81.33K)

I’ve never once been gendered female in my life. There really were no “signs” of me being feminine.

Attached: 0477FEC1-CBD6-41C2-A6CF-5EA9832BCD62.jpg (736x824, 73.94K)

This is so sad to read what the fuck

here's my most recent one, towards the bottom i link to my first one which is admittedly a bit messier twitter.com/njsilvadyne/status/1485873840769187841?s=21

It is all so tiresome.

Attached: 1643268968717.jpg (480x360, 78.09K)

The only thing keeping me from suicide some days is knowing I’d rather set up and go ticking off a kill list for these fucks and then it all seems like too much work.

> OTHER METHODS THAN HRT HAVENT BEEN TRIED YET!! because of CANCEL CULTURE!
I never go into internet arguments anymore but I saw someone repeat this stupid shit again today and it nearly pulled me in. It takes two god damn seconds to look it up and see that every other possible “treatment” has been tried a thousand times. Aaaaaaaaaaaa

Gas the pedos antipsych war now

Nice work. I post about this stuff a lot here so I'm glad people are screencapping or saving my pics and spreading them places

blanch loves zucker too

Attached: blanch73.jpg (1768x1186, 667.18K)

Lmao why is he such a sperg

kek

Attached: michael bailey.png (1144x1165, 415.93K)

What a deranged predator. There was a “sex and sexuality” class at my uni that was notorious for basically giving everyone that took it Stockholm syndrome and people crying when it ended and shit. Anyone that spends their career “studying” sex is some kind of rapist/groomer/pedo/psycho.

average sexologist
thanks user, yea i get a lot of inspiration from the zuckerposters, i just get so fucking upset thinking about this stuff and how nobody but us fucking cares or does anything about it, least i can do is at least try to spread the zuckerpill to my little audience.

Thanks for the reads, it all just feels so sickening. Really makes me wanna do something about it but I guess there's nothing that can be done at this point other than to hope that time erases these people and the unethical practices they endorse.

this iust happened
i cant stop crying
i feel like a lost a piece of me :’(
we weren’t even dating yet this feels like getting my hesrt ripped out of my chest :(
i cant believe this is actually happening it feels like a fucked up dream
:’(

Attached: 6883B266-B94D-4906-B4E1-1BF41C10A842.png (1845x1239, 1.1M)

I'm sorry user :(

Attached: 746E423A-9ECB-4841-857F-8B2CEEAE6820.jpg (246x205, 5.76K)

>a panel of convicted sex offenders
what the fuck?

>the big sad
There is nothing sad about someone avoiding a life of pain to become a normie
You're assuming he's repressing but some kids (most of them!) are heterosexual, sadly

Attached: sad.gif (400x225, 425.8K)

im so sorry user fuck that's awful

Attached: 27162AFA-9F2B-4759-AB3E-D710E7D29148.gif (600x841, 353.23K)

Yeah, totally just realized he wasn't trans. Clearly no external influence pressuring him to think that way when he clearly intuitively doesn't.

the worst ones are cases like , because it's not just reading about some pedo from the 80s, it's about a kid being abused *right this second* and having it be celebrated. those are the most soulcrushing ones.

>repression
>avoiding a life of pain to become a normie
>implying
also there is no way that kid is cis if you have any reading comprehension

Attached: D04DDD20-9AA2-461D-974D-5846AF3CD8DE.jpg (800x1436, 46.83K)

i just really hope he didnt/hes not going to kill himself i feel fucking sick i should have been there for him
j feel so fucking sick i cant rn
i cant stop crying snd screaming into my pillow
i fucking hate this so much

If the last five years have taught me anything, it's that women have actually been the "privileged" ones all along.

>Ray Blanchard faps to Zinnia Jones
ugh, why? She's literally just Blaire White for liberals.

>If the last five years have taught me anything, it's that women have actually been the "privileged" ones all along.

Attached: 667FC63A-83F5-422F-8F7C-7E9FAA4F8AC5.jpg (800x450, 15.39K)

>There is nothing sad about being e a normie
There is literally nothing sadder.

Attached: be not afraid.jpg (540x540, 32.6K)

hang yourself subhuman child abuser

If I'm charged with a crime I'm less likely to get convicted and can expect a less severe sentence than a man, and society generally sees me as safer and more trustworthy. People don't speed up when they see me behind them on a sidewalk, people don't cross the street to avoid me or yell "Faggot!" out a car window at me.

Also I never pay for drinks when I go to bars and I rarely ever have to pay for drugs. If I need money I can shake down some simps, I'll never have to work a 9-to-5 for basic survival if I don't want to.

Compared to my pre-transition self I am absolutely overflowing with privilege. People are a lot nicer to me, people want to see me happy and will expend time and effort and money to see me smile. I'm not exaggerating, the whole world really does treat you different if you're an attractive woman. Being a woman is awesome, and if you think it isn't then maybe you just suck at it.

>tfw will never experience this because im ugly

Attached: 855E6826-731E-4F88-BA76-C436266C9427.jpg (907x950, 367.99K)

>Being a woman is awesome, and if you think it isn't then maybe you just suck at it
This is really just attractiveness privilege, not "female privilege"

Society isn't actually that nice to ugly women

>you humblebrag about how you use and abuse others around you
I "use and abuse others"? I don't know how you got that from my post.

you have beeen there for him user, and its always at the end of the road that we discover the fastest way to travel. so please dont blame yourself over regrrets. we're all proud of you and im certain hes grateful for you as well

I enjoy seeing women get visibly nervous when I pass them late at night though. Makes me feel alive and powerful. Sometimes I randomly break into a sprint and seeing them panic about it is hilarious.

you got all that? All i got was lousy dudes creeping on me. An autistic guy cornering me on a bus and trying to touch me. Guys honking their horn as they drive by me. When do i get free drinks and privilege because this fucking sucks

creep

That person is high on genuine euphoria from being a druggie, the party lifestyle like this never lasts.

I'm sorry about the stuff that happened to you, that's awful.

You can seethe and cope all you want but conversion therapy actually made me realize I am just gay and there was no need to be a girl to fuck guys so I am really gratefull to it.
If it wasnt for it I would probably have trooned out and became an abomination like so many in this board

You can make almost all of those statements about a dog too.
I’m sorry you’re retarded.

Thats why you are still coping by harassing trans people on tttt? Lmao
The absolute state of “converted gays”

But I am way happier being trans :) seethe more “successful repressor on tttt”

Attached: EE410DCF-6CF5-4F62-B18D-A242BD08630C.jpg (1080x1086, 333.31K)

If it really bothered women that much they'd go on T, the fact that most don't shows that they know they're more privileged and thus I feel no sympathy about doing it.

why hasn't that retarded tripfaggot been permabanned, it literally has never made a single good post ever

what the fuck?????

>This is a LGBT board retard.
keep seething, my "happy gay guy"
>Troons literally want the board for themselves,talk about envious disguting creatures
i dont want shit from you, stop making things up, cretin

you know you can make threads right? if you want to make a thread about gay stuff then do it

I think it's possible to describe boys as that in an attached observational way. I'm not straight but I can say some men are handsome and such.
This study is just weird, though.

It now makes sense when you see the 40-60yo bulky trans today. It hurts to imagine that these large figures internally are some of the most trapped people in the world. Such a terrible fate they have to endure, it hurts to think about.

a therapist said that last sentence to me when I tried to come out at 16 after a suicide attempt
I hate this world

source I want to get angry and read the whole situation

Put this into scihub: 10.1080/00207284.1973.11492209

called "Group Therapy with Feminine Boys and Their
Parents"

honestly interesting how much that described me. but what a load of bullshit what the “answer” is. my parents tried really hard to masculinize me and i leaned into it for a bit but it crumbled apart. it was all people pleasing

remember its the trannies that are supposed to be the "groomers"

fuck off

>Relating to your mother is a sign of being less developed than if you want to fuck her
Cis people are weird

Interesting. I will categorize this amongst theories prioritizing Oedipus. I could relate to this feminine boy character.

I love dumping these when a transphobe has the audacity to call me a groomer. They quickly deteriorate into a conniption fit

Attached: grooming.png (647x93, 25.09K)

Show them the cases of it happening right now and they'll go "b-based parents!"

fruedians are lunatics

yes, they literally don't care, they don't see this as abusive at all, because "grooming" is only when they don't like the final result

Attached: stollertrans32.jpg (631x830, 261.38K)

>His mother, motivated in part by transsexual tendencies in herself that are repressed in adolescence,
kek

yes tons of their patients mothers were repressing ftms

i- this is getting a little... too...

Why does it seem like every psychologist born 30 or more years ago was both stupid and insane? And like 10 other adjectives

>ywn be a son-daughter transitioning with your mom-dad

There weren’t as many laws back then to protect people and queer people were second class citizens who needed to be ‘fixed’

(((Freudians)))

Attached: whowillsave.jpg (640x640, 113.7K)

speaking of which, see

Yea, I've seen it posted about once or twice where some of the "boomerhons" that people like to laugh at on here used to be twinks and they just had it all beaten out of them. Obviously some of them are still weirdos, but things were much harder back then. Even "good genetics" wasn't a guarantee that you could make it.

The internet has changed people's perceptions immeasurably
Back then it was a different world

Attached: revelry-houston-texas.jpg (750x380, 45.78K)

Greenson and Stroller could have written fictional literature with their psychobabble and maybe become writers. Others have done it.

lol

damn is that place is a gay strip club?
I've driven by it numerous times and never realized

what does this have to do with anything

where's the one that ends with the girl pursuing hrt and srs saying "i want to feel at ease." it fucks me up every time i read it

found it.

Attached: allen.png (447x249, 98.35K)

JUST

Attached: A672B2C5-3391-4B9F-BFFA-E24DACE715EC.jpg (1748x2184, 422.56K)

This book is amazing, one of the greatest I've ever read

wdym

It made me finally DIY

I wonder what his voice sounds like. I always read his tweets in the voice of the old guy from Jurassic Park

this is from a vignette by blanchard

Attached: asexualvignette.jpg (781x603, 242.49K)

he has an extremely nasally voice

youtu.be/5m6VILKKkfI?t=3266

truth

Attached: repress46.jpg (1912x2048, 535.84K)

some more

cnn.com/2011/US/06/08/rekers.sissy.boy.experiment/index.html

ew

actually really fucking sad actually. fortunately most seem happier than most of us at least

>Avoid a lifetime of medicalization

Injections literally cost 5 dollars a month, ofc he would never admit that since big pharma needs its pound of flesh.

yes its true lol

Attached: stollermother43.jpg (474x688, 182.29K)

But user, I've already posted in passgen today xd

tfw I will never experience any of this, why fucking live

Attached: 01748014882958.png (750x1000, 427.74K)

This was me until male puberty ruined everything xdddddddddddddddddddddd

>this is who's supposed to be an "AGP rapehon"
i hate this fucking planet i hate cisoids i want to cry

this is like, anti-repfuel

got fat started hrt too late. this is true about smoething though, if you are fun and colorful in your youth you are probably going to be a particularly sad adult.

Yeah, once you get past the way the stories presented they're really very depressing.
>I want to feel at ease, I want to feel free, I want to be a woman.

i can think of a way to "be happy being a man" that involves these faggots but i'm not going to say it on an unsecured line

based

this is insanely relatable

this hurts

why is every tranny so poetic

>tfw too fat and disgusting even before puberty to ever be gendered female

My day is ruined

There's no bigger curse than to be born as a tranny

bump

this is my experience exactly tbqh. it's insane how much of a difference i've seen over the years. think it's true that top 0.01% of men have it better (extremely successful movie stars, billionaires, etc) but not most by any stretch

>quack doctor abuses a child
>it must be the homos
It seems arguing with TERFs has left some of their thinking models in your brain

This post is extremely low quality.

That's why it makes me sad

okay who has the John, 50 picture? That one makes me hyperventilate every time

you mean luke?

Attached: Luke 12.27.jpg (1024x684, 179.6K)

avitale.com/developmentalreview.htm

Attached: repbros.jpg (656x312, 143.15K)

go back to plebbit

wait he's a pedo and a homo chaser?

literal cartoon profile replying to Blanchard...he's owning himself.

at least Blanchard is funny. unintentionally

god holy shit

this image always makes me sad

Attached: 1dbe2-1528032422-800.jpg (650x375, 42.17K)

Plot twist, both the tradgirl and the chad are trans. That's why they're the same height. They're stealth st4t. The rapehon in the back is telling tradgirl she needs to join her polycule instead of dating a man because meta-attraction or whatever but tradgirl loves her trans bf and won't let herself be corrupted by the hon's sinful ways. It's actually a very happy picture.

>Virtually every individual I have interviewed reported wanting desperately to have hidden internal sex organs of the desired gender finally come to life during adolescence, giving them the desired secondary sex characteristics.
What the fuck? How does she know????

Attached: 1631853888074.jpg (500x500, 44.33K)

the hero never wins, in the end

Attached: 1_NapoleonExile.jpg (1000x675, 312.7K)

Blanchard is a meme.

>owning himself
Dialogue is the key to understanding

I would rope it if my parents did this to me.

wow it's a little disturbing how G3 in this paper hits so close to the mark for me

Haha yeah I will never stop giving out DIY info to teenagers wherever possible, fuck this hell planet.

this is the scene on main street when john, 50 comes to town :(

so accurate

Attached: 009637889_1-bdbe79c6a5de84629fc9b0c2fed3a907.png (791x1024, 120.97K)

>Thanks to Napoleon, George had recurrent, and eventually permanent, mental illness
Literally mindbroken

Attached: DecisiveFrenchVictory.png (1272x1110, 1.45M)

;_;

bump

Attached: 39D618DF-9EEE-4B9B-A2CE-29AAE3EC7D31.jpg (819x1094, 181.51K)

what's this

>being a troon is caused by your mom caring about you and hugging you
Why are moids so threatened by affection?

natalie :(

Attached: 7CC88600-BF2D-4A77-BCF2-760FE0EA8FA3.jpg (1278x1870, 591.95K)

what the actual fuck

Freudians are just incestious pedophiles

God even pre-puberty as a kid my head was way more developed than other kids', how did I end up rolling this fucking throw

Actually a running theme in a lot of conversion therapy papers is how often the parents were actually pretty permissive and let the child do what they wanted - sometimes the fathers would be confused or call them fags, but that's about it. What the clinicians repeatedly stress is how often the parents themselves needed correctional therapy too, even more than the kids, to convince upon them how necessary the therapy is for the kids how dangerous and disgusting they'll be if left untreated, constantly bashing the moms especially for being too permissive and allowing such dangerous femininity etc.

Think about it, what kind of parents back then would have been believed in therapy or could afford such things? Majority of parents with feminine boys just beat them themselves or sent them to a minister. The ones sent to these places back then we're usually well off liberal types, and ones who didn't enforce repression onto their kids from the getgo

Fuck off faggot

Yeah

Attached: 863DAB7B-AE4C-49CA-A4C5-F2E5BC8803BF.jpg (308x171, 19.86K)

user thats too tiny!!

That's not what happens you stupid cunt
Absent fathers in minority communities don't cause weak or feminine men, why would it here?
What happens is the boy is already feminine so the masc father distances himself because he's a shit dad who doesn't know how to do anything but sports and fishing
stop believing freudian garbage

Attached: green4.jpg (1668x1395, 450.7K)

He reviews papers because hes never written any and is just an armchair hack who hasnt contributed to anything. He deserves the rope for supressing his studies that find women also end being classified as AGP, invalidating the entire circular argument he tries to present as a theory.

it's weird he's tried to deny aap exists too when it's already available in the conversion therapy literature I'm sure he's read...

Attached: stoller43.jpg (461x797, 231.78K)

it's really funny how my parents divorced when I was 5 and I have a giant hole in my memory where the pre-school medical screening should be.

fug user I'm so sorry

it's fine i found a great partner in my early 20s who helped me learn to accept myself and then left me when i started to 8 years later

These story's are so heartbreaking. I remember being 4 years old and I had long pretty blonde hair that I was proud of and I remember my parents holding me down and cutting my hair. I was crying and begging them not to. When they where done I gathered all my hair clippings in a bowl and I tried to put my hair back on. I remember looking in the mirror and not liking how I looked with short hair. So from that point on i didn't look into the mirror anymore. My young mind didn't have the words to process what i was feeling but I'm sure it was dysphoria.

so funny how people say "trannies are the ones upholding gender roles!' while doing this heinous shit to children for literally no reason at all
then again most parents also circumcise their baby boys and some even pierce their infant girls ears for some fucking reason. bizarre shit. while calling us the "groomers" lol

the worst are the parents who pull out the shit "we're just trying to protect him from getting bullied :)" excuse, literally siding with the bullies

I can't believe how heartless parents can be to their children. The story about the kid hiding her toys is the saddest thing I have ever read. People wonder why so many transgender people have mental illness and in my opinion its shit like this. That child for the rest of her life will now feel like her existence is fundamentally wrong. Her parents forsure gave her life long mental issues. I can't believe medical practices like this are still legal. Honestly I wish child protection would save that child.

many fatherless males in poor communities are hyper violent and aggressive, not effeminate homosexuals or trannies. Fatherlessness does not cause faggotry, faggotry causes distant fathers because the fathers can't cope. Tradfags get the causality reversed.

That's not what the tradfags argue! They say that the distant father ITSELF -creates- the effeminacy in the boy de nuvo, because the kid takes too much "motherly essence", basically freudian runoff horseshit. Whereas in the literal interviews people like Green had with the fathers themselves, the repeated refrain is "I try to spend as much time as I can with my kids, more than my fathers did at least since they were always at work, but they don't seem to like sports much, they'd rather play with dolls, so... I just go back to work"

The kid was already feminine, and so the father backs off because he's clueless how to deal with that. The fathers also almost always say how they almost never saw their fathers growing up, and yet none of the dads are feminine. The idea of "distant father creates feminine boys" is a deranged meme.

If anything, as detailed in Will to Change by bell hooks, single mothers are some of the most violently anti-effeminacy parents out there, being even more strict with enforcing masculinity than two-parent households, because they feel they have to "compensate" for lack of a father figure. Again because of deranged views about gendered ego-printing and oedipus complexes. Single mothers, or distant fathers, do not CREATE effeminacy. Stable accepting households do ALLOW femininity, however, and tradfags fucking hate that.

God this shit always pisses me off because of how cissoids misrepresent it
>Make cis boy present as a woman
>Gets gender dysphoria
>Detransitions
>BEING A TRANNY IS BAD1!1!1!1!!!
Christ, it's like these fucks have genuinely sub 50 iq. It literally proves that gender dysphoria is, in fact, a real thing

I know it doesn't mean much, but I wish genuine happiness upon all the tranners in this thread. You deserve better than you were dealt, and regardless of how you feel you're doing, you deserve to be happy.

Yes I agree, and most healthy families will allow for that kind of exploration.

But there's also nothing "unhealthy" about being that way even if they never grow out of it. The explanations are always the same BS - "They'll become a degenerate" (Money, Green, Zucker, etc), "They'll get bullied by the other kids, so we have to bully them first!" (the NPR article mother). Or literally just invoking God like Rekers. And yet, the only harm or danger going on is being explicitly inflicted by outside parties!

And 'encouragement' is also rare - in all the stories and testimonies I've ever read of any youngshit, from ehrensofts clinic or anybody elses, in any documentary about trans youth, even the "good" parents who allow it are always still pretty hesitant or ambivalent or cautious about any of it.

Of course this is because most parents view femininity as a kind of infectious disease, if they let their boy wear a pink shirt or touch a barbie doll once (or hang around their mother too much), they'll be permanently tainted by lucifer's estrogen or something. Despite constantly touting the "immovable immutable constants of Man and Woman", they are frightfully afraid of feminization fantasies happening to their kids unless they put their kids inside a bubble.

Attached: green011.jpg (394x651, 110.83K)

Zucker like most of these conversion therapists (and most cis parents too) believe children are their playthings, and gender is all constructivist.

>Zucker usually explains gender dysphoria in terms of what he calls “family noise”: neglectful parents who caused a boy to over-identify with his domineering older sisters. Zucker’s belief is that with enough therapy, such children can be made to feel comfortable in their birth sex. Zucker has compared young children who believe they are meant to live as the other sex to people who want to amputate healthy limbs, or who believe they are cats, or those with something called ethnic-identity disorder. Younger children are more malleable, he believes.

>In 1967, Dr. John Money launched an experiment that he thought might confirm some of the more radical ideas emerging in feminist thought, arguing that the whole notion of gender was a social construction, and easy to manipulate. In a 1955 paper, Money had written: “Sexual behavior and orientation as male or female does not have an innate, instinctive basis.” We learn whether we are male or female “in the course of the various experiences of growing up.”

>Money’s description of Reimer in his book Sexual Signatures prompted one reviewer to describe her as “sailing contentedly through childhood as a genuine girl.” Time magazine concluded that the Reimer case cast doubt on the belief that sex differences are “immutably set by the genes at conception.”

that excerpt is also screencapped here btw

Continuation:

>Today, the notion that gender is purely a social construction seems nearly as outmoded as bra-burning or free love. Dr. Milton Diamond, an expert on human sexuality at the University of Hawaii and long the intellectual nemesis of Money, encapsulated this view in an interview on the BBC in 1980, when it was becoming clear that Money’s experiment was failing: “We come to this world with some degree of maleness and femaleness which will transcend whatever the society wants to put into us.”

Milton Diamond has written a paper continuing on this belief here: hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2015to2019/2016-transsexualism.html

This of course all exposes the idea that "Money invented trannies", considering he literally worked with Green to convert feminine boys to be masculine (see the citation at the top here ), and believed all gender to be malleable and never innate, the exact opposite of transgenderism.

Thank you i needed to hear that. I wish happiness upon you as well.

>Over the past 30 years, Dr. Zucker has treated about 500 preadolescent gender-variant children. In his studies, 80 percent grow out of the behavior

Just to make sure nobody takes this at face value, Zucker was using his own crafted definition of "gender-variant children" that he and Green both had a hand in writing. Anything from actually saying they want to be a girl, to simply having -LIMP WRISTS- for even fractions of a second while watching children behind mirror screens, are said to be diagnosed with their disorder. And then if they don't transition, they're said to have 'desisted' - therefore, they can claim "most trannies grow out of it!".
Both of the desistance studies which tout the "80%" line are from CAMH itself (the building Zucker worked in...along with Blanchard), or from the Netherlands which copied Zucker's methods exactly.

researchgate.net/publication/324808865_A_Critical_Commentary_on_Follow-Up_Studies_and_Desistance_Theories_about_Transgender_and_Gender-Nonconforming_Children

Once the DSM updated with a far more strict diagnosis criteria for childhood dysphoria, Zucker was eventually sacked.

Another point is that all of these people, Green and Zucker and Rekers and every other conversion therapist have HORRID retention rates, and can never get any long-term follow up studies done to actually prove their methods work. Green would complain how only 1/3rd of his patients families would even return his calls, so they'd literally just ASSUME they must've stopped being a tranny or else they'd have certainly called him back, right? Other therapists have had to admit under oath in court that there's no studies that show their methods work except 'anecdotes on the internet'. It's the ultimate grift to scare wealthy parents with, and it's why they constantly campaign to prevent government bans on their practices.

Attached: Eya6p-YVIAAHcYC.jpg (1487x1311, 345.91K)

Based and Christpilled
Rekers was literally a fucking faggot repressor and birthed the stereotype of the "Homophobic homosexual in denial. You shouldn't be so quick to praise him. cnn.com/2011/US/06/08/rekers.sissy.boy.experiment/index.html
>Botched surgeries
most surgeries are not botched and this happens with all surgeries too for cis people btw
>the smell,
retarded
>social stigma
"explicitly inflicted by outside parties" dumbass
>inviting myriad vectors of insecurity and distortion of self-image
So conversion therapy doesnt? You're the one posting a fucking furry image btw. Early transition and family acceptance drastically lowers suicidality rate.
>? Is this a "tradfag" concept? Biological essentialism?
Yes? Are you insane? They repeat that line all the time, while also thinking if Billy says something is cute once he's doomed to turn into a girl fag somehow by magic

>genuine happiness
what did they mean by this

lmao at one of the ghost posts referencing the 80% desistance meme. they literally do zero fucking research. everything is just copypasta memes to them.
and yes the "52%" is just shit like "have you ever thought about killing yourself ever".

>The Any Forums /jazz/ threads
So you're a pedophile? Were those threads inbetween the GOT Arya or Chloe Grace jacking off threads?

And early transition is literally helpful beyond what reality TV horseshit you watch:

pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/134/4/696
>METHODS: A total of 55 young transgender adults (22 transwomen and 33 transmen) who had received puberty suppression during adolescence were assessed 3 times: before the start of puberty suppression (mean age, 13.6 years), when cross-sex hormones were introduced (mean age, 16.7 years), and at least 1 year after gender reassignment surgery (mean age, 20.7 years).
>CONCLUSIONS: A clinical protocol of a multidisciplinary team with mental health professionals, physicians, and surgeons, including puberty suppression, followed by cross-sex hormones and gender reassignment surgery, provides gender dysphoric youth who seek gender reassignment from early puberty, the opportunity to develop into well-functioning young adults.

researchgate.net/publication/277556010_Intervenable_factors_associated_with_suicide_risk_in_transgender_persons_A_respondent_driven_sampling_study_in_Ontario_Canada
>Social support, reduced transphobia, and having any personal identification documents changed were associated with large relative and absolute reductions in suicide risk, as was completing a medical transition through hormones and/or surgeries (when needed). Parental support for gender identity was associated with reduced ideation. Among those who desired medical transition, those on hormone therapy were about half as likely to have seriously considered suicide (RR=0.52; 95 % CI: 0.37, 0.75).

eurekalert.org/news-releases/930195
>Researchers found a 60% decrease in moderate and severe depression and 73% decrease in suicidality among transgender and non-binary youth who received puberty blockers or gender-affirming hormones over a 12-month period, according to a study abstract presented during the virtual American Academy of Pediatrics 2021 National Conference & Exhibition.

anyone who posts on Any Forums is a pedo

I actually cried on this page

>80 percent grow out of the behavior, but 15 percent to 20 percent continue to be distressed about their gender and may ultimately change their sex

Attached: 1628014649695.jpg (462x461, 41.59K)

nothing in this post consists of an actual argument or rebuttal

>24240857
(You)

I am literally going to uni, and my mother still argues this. She bragged to her friends how she only let me cut my hair short after 4 years of me begging, and only as a "birthday gift" at age 17. She tried to keep me from getting it recut, but I reminded her I was willing to give and maintain my own choppy undercut, as I had in the past, if she didn't allow me to go to a barber. She ignored my gender until uni applications, when she'd remind me weekly to put that I'm an afab in stem "and your weird gender thing". What annoyed me most was just the yelling that she was a good mother and she'd hit if there was disagreement whenever she started feeling guilty over her own actions.

Holy shit I've never heard of anyone else going through this. This is like beat for beat my experience.

>the boy cried himself to sleep every night, softly singing, "My dreams will never come true"

Attached: 1643189414848.gif (640x640, 414K)

what the fuck, blanch backs zucker? I thought he was just retarded, not evil

they worked in the same building together for 30 years and were close friends and still go to ball games together

Why are you only talking about surgery

He's so evil

That poster linked three different studies, not one. Nevertheless, sure, let's go further. The largest study which examined transgender suicide rates, with thousands of participants, found that the suicide rate among adult transitioners was ~0.7% while the suicide rate among young transitioners was ~0.2%.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7317390/

>Forty‐nine people died by suicide: 41 trans women (0.8%) and 8 trans men (0.3%), which is 64 per 100 000 person years in trans women and 29 per 100 000 person years in trans men. The median follow‐up time between first visit and suicide death was 6.7 years (range 0.6 to 32.7 years) in trans women and 6.7 years (range 0.6 to 23.1 years) in trans men. Trans women had a higher overall suicide death risk than trans men (per year: HR 2.26, 95% CI 1.06–4.82). Four suicide deaths occurred in individuals who were referred to the clinic before the age of 18 (0.2%), which is a lower risk than in adults (0.7%, P = 0.010).

It means a lot to me, honestly, especially since you're probably cis from the sound of things. I often feel so misunderstood. Someone getting it is so meaningful. Thanks.

Attached: lmao im gonna die.png (428x903, 230.69K)

what

>smash or pass wasn't the assignment doc

i'm gonna die

>People don't speed up when they see me behind them on a sidewalk, people don't cross the street to avoid me or yell "Faggot!" out a car window at me.

yeah, instead they yell "whore" or "slut" or possibly "dyke". much better

average mentally ill tranny wanting to do permanent surgery to a fucking child. you digust me.

You've accused that poster of something completely made up because they had a point. Because your people are child abusers.

My study examined actual *suicide rates*, looking at over 8000 people over four decades. Your study does not speak of suicide rates. It speaks of self-reported *suicidal ideation*. Furthermore it includes people who have not transitioned.

If you want to talk of suicidal ideation, not actual suicides, then the second study here
directly shows transitioning *halves* suicidal ideation. Social support reduces it further, especially when it comes from one's parents, as does experiencing less transphobia.

Correct. Some people, it seems, can't be helped. However that does not indicate that transitioning itself does not help. Otherwise there would be no explanation for young transitioners being over three times less likely to commit suicide. Combined with the broader body of literature showing that those who transition report less suicidal ideation than those who don't it's clear that there is a positive effect here.

If you assess lifetime suicidality you're going to count suicide attempts *before* someone received treatment.

My desire outcome is for no one to defend child abusers.

>innate pre-rational clocking mechanisms that they possess since birth?
Nobody possesses this at birth - it's something learned from seeing thousands and thousands of people over the course of your life.

Anyways, the vast majority of youngshits are passable. With time, people will become more accepting of trans people and will just see it as a birth defect. Nobody shits on people with cleft lip.

>ah, I see
What? That's a complete non sequitur.

>What are your solutions?
As shown by the first study here:
those who transition young and have supportive parents are not any more suicidal than the average person, so that's a solution for future trans people. Turns out that passing helps a lot with avoiding transphobia! Who would've thought, right? As for those who don't.. social acceptance. The creation of a society that does not hound transgender people for being transgender, the way ours does. Forget, for a moment, full acceptance. Mere tolerance instead of this constant demonization would result in plummeting suicidal ideation rates.

>How do you plan on overcoming people’s innate pre-rational clocking mechanisms that they possess since birth?
The way they bypassed it in societies with third genders that believe it's somehow not gay for two males to sleep with one another even though they're both male: a change in conception. Make no mistake, some transgender people will always be clocked and will always be recognized as their birth sex, but you can fully ingrain that sex is not the same thing as gender in people, resulting in them recognizing that, yes, while transgender men are female and transgender women are male transgender men are female men and transgender women are male women. Recognize the difference, and accept. Not every person will be interested in dating someone trans, and that's okay. Not every person will be interested in dating someone malformed either. But, that's not required for acceptance.

>Have you considered approaching a board such as Any Forums or Any Forums with the information you’ve presented here?
A lot of anti-transgender folks come here and to be frank maybe 2% of them are at all responsive to new information that challenges their views. Usually people just get angry. I keep trying, mind, but the point is that trying to cross-post in this fashion is unlikely to change much and will get your posts deleted.

>Screencap
So, from the top:

>The Swedish Study
AKA
Dhejne et al (2011)
AKA
Long-Term Follow-Up of Transsexual Persons Undergoing Sex Reassignment Surgery: Cohort Study in Sweden
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043071/

Out of the gate the author notes the following:
>The caveat with this design is that transsexual persons before sex reassignment might differ from healthy controls (although this bias can be statistically corrected for by adjusting for baseline differences). It is therefore important to note that the current study is only informative with respect to transsexuals persons health after sex reassignment; no inferences can be drawn as to the effectiveness of sex reassignment as a treatment for transsexualism. In other words, the results should not be interpreted such as sex reassignment per se increases morbidity and mortality. Things might have been even worse without sex reassignment. As an analogy, similar studies have found increased somatic morbidity, suicide rate, and overall mortality for patients treated for bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. This is important information, but it does not follow that mood stabilizing treatment or antipsychotic treatment is the culprit.

The lead researcher herself plainly states that the study can't measure whether transitioning is an effective treatment. People with cancer who undergo chemotherapy are more likely to die than people in general but that does not mean that chemotherapy does not help fight cancer.

Continued below.

I'm not even trans nor do I give a shit about trans people, but that npr article about Zucker bullying that child has caused me to pray to God to give Zucker bone cancer

Thank you for your service

To the contrary, the study found that people who transitioned during earlier time periods did worse than people who transitioned later on. Morbidity dropped by ~33%. The number of suicide attempts dropped by ~75%. The author speculates that this might be driven by increased acceptance and improvement in treatment. Now, what would our opponent speculate, if treatment does not factor into suicidality, and neither does acceptance? Their own source offers evidence *against* their claims.

As to criminality, Dhejne stated the following in an interview:

>Dhejne: The individual in the image who is making claims about trans criminality, specifically rape likelihood, is misrepresenting the study findings. The study as a whole covers the period between 1973 and 2003. If one divides the cohort into two groups, 1973 to 1988 and 1989 to 2003, one observes that for the latter group (1989 – 2003), differences in mortality, suicide attempts, and crime disappear. This means that for the 1989 to 2003 group, we did not find a male pattern of criminality.

>As to the criminality metric itself, we were measuring and comparing the total number of convictions, not conviction type. We were not saying that cisgender males are convicted of crimes associated with marginalization and poverty. We didn’t control for that and we were certainly not saying that we found that trans women were a rape risk. What we were saying was that for the 1973 to 1988 cohort group and the cisgender male group, both experienced similar rates of convictions. As I said, this pattern is not observed in the 1989 to 2003 cohort group.

transadvocate.com/fact-check-study-shows-transition-makes-trans-people-suicidal_n_15483.htm

Consider, please, that when you're outcast by everyone, rendered homeless, and unable to hold a job that might have something to do with how likely to turn to crime.

Continued below.

Attached: 123.jpg (1173x762, 193.47K)

you're retarded

Attached: trans suicide debunked.png (640x900, 127.8K)

stop deflecting

>what the fuck, blanch backs zucker? I thought he was just retarded, not evil
this is the thing I get least about blanchard. how can he be best friends with this person?

Attached: trans suicide debunked 2.png (526x216, 14.93K)

Lmao you got btfo and now you're grasping at straws. They are saying the trannies don't behave male.

>Oppression & Suicidality
First thing first, we have direct evidence that societal rejection, especially from one's parents, plays an enormous role in how suicidal transgender people report being. The studies in the post you responded to
make this abundantly clear. However the writer does make an interesting point here. Why aren't other oppressed groups anywhere near as suicidal? The key is in looking just who is rejecting them. Black people are rejected by society at large, but accepted by their communities, and most importantly by their families. Transgender people are frequently rejected by everyone, down to their own families, to the point where many of them are homeless as a result. Indeed, parental support or the lack thereof is one of the most important factors here.

Black people have each other. Community. Family. Transgender people are incredibly rare, geologically dispersed, and in truth frequently have no one. That is the difference. Oppression is bearable when you have somewhere you belong to and people who love you. Speculatively, this might even explain why white people tend to be more suicidal than black people even though they're less oppressed. There's less of a sense of community, and smaller families.

Having established that both acceptance and treatment impact transgender suicidality a great deal, either elevating it or lowering it, there is no basis for the claim that all of this is purely due to the prevalence of mental illnesses in transgender folks.

Continued below.

Not here, but even if they were I wouldn't consider it to be an issue. Sex is not gender, after all. I consider transgender men to be female men and transgender women to be male women.

>I consider transgender men to be female men and transgender women to be male women.
Ok so you're anti-science then. As expected.

>Kenneth Zucker
Fun fact: before the latest edition of the DSM, the DSM-5, which was released in 2013, the diagnostic criteria for gender dysphoria did not require the child to actually want to be of the other gender. Let me repeat: Zucker's studies were studies that examined "transgender" children that did not wish to be of the other gender, and mixed them with transgender children who did. Rather, according to older editions of the DSM, *severe gender nonconformity was enough to get one diagnosed with gender dysphoria*. What does it tell us that a group of people who *were never transgender* "stop" being transgender? To what degree are the results driven by that? We can't tell because our extremely good faith child conversion therapists giddily mixed two different groups of people together and just happened to have not collected any data on them separately. This tells us less than nothing - it's actively misleading!

Even forgetting all of that, though, the very same studies suggest that those people who are going to desist do so around the start of puberty, and that desistance is very rare afterwards. That is, that gender dysphoria is not something someone just "grows out of" after that point. Which fits with the whole bit where Thomas Steesma works at the famous Dutch clinic that helps children transition. The one which came out with the puberty blocker protocol the rest of the world went on to adopt.

The proven benefits of transitioning I've already covered.

Aaand that's that. We're done. Thank you for reading my book.

Attached: img_5a91fb9d7bbf7.png (467x267, 198.46K)

Why wouldn't he be

Attached: blanchzuck4.jpg (720x960, 197.39K)

What's anti-science about that, user?

>How do you plan on overcoming people’s innate pre-rational clocking mechanisms that they possess since birth?
early HRT

I deeply appreciate your willingness to listen. It is such a precious rarity. Here lies the answer to your question, too: the lack of it. People are fed these outrageous narratives, fed this sinister tribalism, that they can't even hear what those unlike them are saying. It's telling that the powers that be have to run stories that center on outrageous, heinous exceptions rather than on transgender people as they actually are. It is obvious why this is more effective, yes, but I think that if they showed the reality they'd simply lose. Those who actually get to know us tend to, if not see things our way, then see that we're just people. You don't have to fully accept every premise presented by our movement to see us as people who deserve to be treated in a dignified manner. One can even think that transgender men/women are not men/women, and still not hate them, and still treat them kindly, recognizing this as a difference of belief. On the part of transgender folks and their allies I think that recognizing the above is important, too. The lack of listening extends both ways (though oppression doesn't). Tolerating people who are fundamentally decent in behavior, who use the proper words and do not stand in our way materially, but who disagree with our world view is important. So important that it might be part of what's holding us back. They're not evil and it is on us to recognize that, even as we seek to persuade them of our truth. The true enemy is the one who won't allow us that, who won't let us get treatment, who won't care for our safety. That is where our energy must be spent.

Take care, Anonymous, and thank you for hearing us out.

Attached: 321.jpg (1842x754, 510.11K)

okay, and? i know most of these faggots are subhumans who will never be swayed, the point is to show that there is actual resistance to any lurkers and possible repressors who might otherwise just buy into anti-tranny memes because it's all they know.

>patient doesn't report back
>well they must've done what I wanted, time to record them as a desister
lmao

All those studies on high desistence rates in minors have a range of like

Attached: 2f93a3d3cfca529b233c9a297d2868d8.jpg (512x502, 146.27K)

This is a good point IMO, and from what I've noticed the solution is to just exist as your best self in front of others until they get it. People are fed a diet of hatred and shocking news articles. They buy it because they've never gotten to know trans people. So, let them.

Actually the Dutch clinic (who was using Zuckers method) realized that the persistence predictions suddenly started being more accurate and tight once they just simply... made the diagnosis a little more strict and made it about -actual- crossgender desires (wanting to be a girl) and not just GNC behavior like limp wrists. All conversion therapists - Zucker, Green, Rekers, Stoller, etc - wanted to cast a big a net as possible so they can get as many paying clients as possible, even for kids with no signs at all, but very easily scared and bigoted parents. The desistance rates also go down once they correct for all the patients who just never call back in, which were recorded beforehand as "desisters".

So it's not actually hard to diagnose transgenderism as children desu. It's pretty simple to any parent or adult paying any attention with informed knowledge (not 'likes pink', and not taking introversion after intense punishment as proof of no dysphoria, etc). People talking about "hippy progressive sanfran parents forcing their kids to be trans!" never actually show any real examples of anything. it's -always- hypotheticals and fantasies, or ancedotes on daily mail etc. There's simply no reason to have to account for that.

You can ask them "When specifically did you start hating trannies" and they won't have an answer, just vague angry statements like "Troons are in the news raping every day!' or "Ever since you started taking over all the sports! I saw it in the news I think! The list goes on!" because that's how so called informed intellectual people form opinions

> Reiko incident
Pretty much all bullshit. There's no actual proof they caused that suicide at all. you only have infographics that have impact text stating so, with no proof of it. this was an Any Forums psyop and troll
>and Sneedclave
dont even know what this is
Oh so some fucks were pedos? lots of cis people are pedos too you know, do you hate all cis people now

This one's pretty sad because this is how 90% of this website thinks now, no life at all

Attached: poltran.png (1349x237, 73.05K)

what do you mean by physical affliction vs mental affliction? I'm assuming you mean, and I may be wrong, but most people tend to say this with the assumption that, if it were a mental thing, then you can just work things out internally, go to therapy, read dostoevsky, exercise, and you'll be better. But let me ask you something? Is schizophrenia a mental or physical condition? Most would say yes. Would doing the above things cure someone of schizophrenia? Obviously not.
I think when people refer to "mental issues" most of the time they are referring to psychological issues.
Obviously yes, the locus of the issue with trans stuff is in the brain somewhere, somehow. But like,
ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/10.1176/appi.ajp.2016.16050610
Schizophrenics have physically noticeable degradation of their brain because of their ailment. Trannies have brains *wired* differently. They aren't running bad software on a fine brain, they're running the same software you have, but on a brain wired for the body of the opposite sex. It's a hardware issue. So yes, it's mental, but it's not phycological so much as neurostructural. The damage was done in utero, and it was permanent after that.

Attached: 1602206700942.jpg (900x873, 206.09K)

this guy I swear to god

paraphilias are not mental illnesses. they're not illnesses at all.

I appreciate this post, user. Thanks.

No, it's not possible to do that once the structure of the brain is already established. Even if it were, you run into ethical issues that come with changing the core identity of a person.

>Would it be possible to fix or hotwire the brain to fit the physical body?
Hypothetically maybe, but realistically, no. If we could do that to trannies then that'd mean we'd probably already developed in medical science to the point that we'd probably already be curing shit like alzheimers, schizophrenia, and just about any other intractable mental issue that exists. (which I'm sure as you can imagine, would be the first priority for medical scientists over trannies anyways)

Nope, this is the dark road of being born a tranny. You realize at some point that this feelings will never go away and there's nothing you can really do about that, but if you are able to start hrt early enough/be lucky, then you can pass and live a normal-ISH life.
I mean, 90% of the trannies on this board you talk to were probably spending middle school desperately trying to figure out how to order black market hrt online without their parents finding out, or having to plot out how they are going to pay $50,000 for cosmetic surgery to pass if they weren't able to start hrt until like 18, because they feel that until they do, they are only going to be seen as an abomination by society, and they aren't entirely wrong. I grew up in a rural conservative area where I had 0 privacy, and 0 autonomy, and I knew about hrt and desperately wanted it, but had to sit by and undergo the indescribable body horror that is puberty for transexuals. My biggest regret is not having enough gumpton to do what my friend did; run off and live on the streets as a kid since that's what it often takes. I also knew someone a while ago who at like 13, was selling nudes of themselves to flat-out pedophiles for cryptocurrency to try to get hrt despite their parents being entirely unsupportive. Unfortunately, these kinds of stories are not too uncommon. And like, none of us were awash in some ebil crazy trans cult portland commune or whatever. I grew up in fucking ohio lmao.
Also everybody hates you lol.

Attached: 1587640527171.png (1555x1815, 60.18K)

>Also everybody hates you lol.
I wasn't directing this at you btw but saying that, on top of all that, everybody hates you for being a tranny btw

>first paragraph
the game was rigged from the start for me

fuck off retard you're not "deep" and you're not intelligent

Why are you being rude to the first person who responded to you?

Their reply was thoughtful and well-intentioned.

I read that as "blanch fucks zucker" kek

avatarfagging is against the rules newfag

same :(

Bump