They swap places, how do their stories change?

They swap places, how do their stories change?

Attached: b0e996ca42b70173c161f5e9925908beefb66b2e_hq.jpg (1024x1024, 110.79K)

Lelouch succeeds, Light fails.

This. Lulu is too smart.

Do they swap powers too?

Lelouch
>actual making sense motive
>calculating strategist, geass is just a bonus
>perfect calculated ending

Kekght:
>god complex
>literally fails in the first episode by killing Lind taylor because he got provoked
>dies in the end
>achieved nothing except fear among society for years to come

Attached: 1662053296260866.jpg (225x225, 7.26K)

Light doesn't rebel like Lelouch but instead goes to become a high ranking Imperial exploiting Nips and expanding the Empire.

Attached: kazumaThumb.png (840x859, 672.38K)

L*ght was just an emotional kid.

light uses the geass on the king to obey all of his orders
he becomes the defacto shadow ruler and achieves his goals

the end

>light uses the geass on the king to obey all of his orders
Geass doesn't work on charles, not after he hained the code anyway

notto thisu shitto again..

I haven't even seen CG and I can still tell you that he would do better than Light.

>light uses the geass on the king to obey all of his orders
Geass using the power on Charles was just Charles showing him absolute dominance. He baited lelouch into doing it knowing full well it would completely throw him into a mind fuck.

Light would fail cause of his ego
Lulu would fail cause he's too brainlet to compete with L

Lulu gets caught in the 4th episode
Light gets killed because Suzaku won't help him, their clandestine relationship never comes true since Light isn't gay

The characters have different drives and motivations. If Lelouch were in Light's shoes he'd probably do well in university dote on Sayu and maybe get into politics. There's a small chance that he makes a push to upset the current U.S. led world picking order. But without his daddy complex he might just not bother. If he does I imagine he'd put a greater emphasis on the controlling aspects of the note and use it like a long distance version of his Geass.

Light seems like the kind of impressionable person who would lap up Britannian propaganda about the inferiority of the Japanese. He'd probably complete his studies without much incident. Distinguish himself as a lawmaker in Japan who pushes for harsher punishments and greater repression. Come out as a Britannian Prince and use his Geass on major power brokers in a bid to get his father to approve of and notice him and become heir apparent. He'd probably attract the notice of V.V. and get himself killed without really understanding what was happening.

Attached: 1631714590089.jpg (1280x720, 135.22K)

>Light isn't gay
Light is as straight as a rainbow. And Yagami is obviously not an anagram for im a gaY.

Attached: 1649965295420.png (1038x1516, 1.1M)

Fuck I laughed

Lelouch just wanted a safe world for his sister, he isn't a sociopath like Light. He wouldn't even use the death note, just live a happy, normal life with his family.

Light would just commit a blunder and get killed very early.

>He wouldn't even use the death note
He'd be writing down "Charles zi Britannia" the second he got his hands on that book

Light succeeded. Season 2 didn't happen because muh "i copied the whole thing in 1 night" dues ex "badguycan'twin" machina

>Lelouch just wanted a safe world for his sister, he isn't a sociopath like Light. He wouldn't even use the death note, just live a happy, normal life with his family.
His sister will never be safe until there is even a remote chance a nigger could be around to kill/rape/maim/rob/beat her

So all criminals must die