I'm gonna buy the Madhouse studio and our first project will be pic related. Any further suggestions?

I'm gonna buy the Madhouse studio and our first project will be pic related. Any further suggestions?

Attached: naoki-urasawas-20th-century-boys-.jpg (1400x2008, 247.69K)

Madhouse has been shit for like 30 years

I can fix that with money

Based retard

Can't you adapt something good instead?

Only if Trump wins the upcoming election (we are tight on budget right now).
What would your suggestion be?

Thanks to polygon studio we got hot steamy pile of this. And now every other studio will assume that people have zero interest in blame franchise only because this poor autocad shitshow flopped phenomenally hard.

Attached: IMG_20220901_221202.jpg (1080x1524, 770.38K)

Worm hard, get rich, buy your own studio and make an adaptation

It was okay, and why would you even watch that when there's a better blame anime out there

I just want a 2-3 ep Chrollo V.S. Hisoka OVA then HxH can die forever.

I'm not counting OVA and ONA since they are made with sole purpose of promoting the manga and not telling any actual story

>Only if Trump wins the upcoming election
Literally who?

Our friend

>It was okay
They are not even fighting constructor in the part they are supposed to fight it. Instead they pulled Sanakan fight from completely different arc and she not even defeated there, she just peacefully skidadled away. That making me seethe endlessly to this day

They simply tried to cram in as much plot as they could, missing the point entirely like You don't read Blame for the plot, you read it for the comfy long walks through the giant structures, this is why the ONA captures Blame far better than the movie does, it doesn't care about narrative or muh story, it's all about the atmosphere and Killy wandering around.

Get me a welding scholarship. Elon, you scumbag

>you read it for the comfy long walks through the giant structures
That is a good point actually. Fuck me for liking the plot of this series i guess

Eyeshield 21 but with good animation and less filler

end before the time skip

The live actions were pretty good, it would make for a boring anime