Seraph 118

mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1013821

anyone still reading this?

Attached: file.png (797x644, 588.87K)

>Yuu rejected Shinoa and run away with Mika
Nice!

Really?

Too fujo pandering, Shinoa is the only saving grace.

This shit is still going on? I was still in high school when the show came out, Jesus.

Attached: 809702866.jpg (1438x1078, 136.11K)

*Krul

These last chapters really make me hate Yuu.

>make thread
>don't dump the chapter

It's monthly

Why? Guren is an asshole and been manipulating him from the beginning. Genuine character development that he's able to see that now

Is it just because it's been too gay for delusional Shinoafags? His priority has literally always been Mika

>MUH FAMILY

Everytime I read this manga I get flashbacks of F&F and want a Corona.

>Yuu finally and decisively stops swallowing everyone's bullshit
good last few chapters desu

Attached: 1660513547133.jpg (1280x720, 96.79K)

Is Ashera still alive?

It's been nonsensically been Mika the whole time yes, its deja vu all over again. This is like the 4th time he's absconded with Mika just to realize he was wrong and goes back to his other "muh family".

And isn't Mika only alive right now in sword form because of Guren? Yes his own intentions were involved but it was also for the greater good of mankind. It's weird the fujo readers seem to read the story as Yuu as the hero and Guren is evil but it's the exact opposite, Yuu and playing right into the First's hands.

Yuu used to be based, now he's a shit fujo baiting MC. The author is a hack we're running the same story line again that we were running a year ago and the year before that and the year before and for a monthly series that's terrible.

She presumably is dead, fujos think this is good character development because he just Iced his weapon that was with him the entire story like it was nothing.

Sorry he

Fucking kek, for 100+ chapters it was Yu family wanking and in the end it doesn't work on him.
That was great twist with Ashera there.
Why? He actually became a character during these instead of "muh family" drone.

This is still being made? I last read this as a freshman in high school

He's definitely not dead. Demons can't die. If he's suddenly dead just like that it goes against literally everything the story has revealed so far. He's probably just been suppressed in a similar fashion Mahiru suppressed Noya.

Nah, this is bullshit, what will happen to Krul with Ashera out of the picture?

>Is it just because it's been too gay for delusional Shinoafags? His priority has literally always been Mika
This, how is anyone surprised at this point is beyond me

>This is still being made? I last read this as a freshman in high school
school just started back up so you're a sophomore this year, right?
It's tough being a teen and I know you're going to be upset when I say this, but you have to be 18+ to post here.