What's with the new wave of morons calling Tsundere violence abuse?

Have people forgotten about slapstick comedy?(Buster Keaton, Jackie Chan, Charlie Chaplin, and Harold Lloyd). Even Japan has a long tradition of slapstick comedy i.e Manzai. Tsundere on MC violence is just another iteration of slapstick. Calling Tsunderes terrible people or calling it abuse is bizarre. They live in a cartoonish world where this violence isn't a big deal. Not saying this is great comedy or that you should find it funny but the abuse criticism is moronic.

Attached: FilthyCaringAvocet-size_restricted.gif (500x375, 979.08K)

It's just zoomer mental midgets who think they're owning feminists by pointing out hypocrisies and double standards in media. Ignore them.

Attached: f9337a34a79168baf42fd417c30b8c02.jpg (736x874, 72.22K)

its not recent, naru from love hina comes to mind as someone despised at the time by large groups of people

It's one thing to find them annoying but another to call it glorification of domestic abuse and shieeet.

The only thing new around here is you.

Lots of them also hate slapstick comedy, I've heard one claiming they are uncomfortable seeing a character being physically abused even though it was clearly for comedic effect. My guess is those people are bully victims and can't handle such scenes, it's a culture where you can whine about the most stupid first world problem and hordes of online friends will rush in to console you right away after all

Fuck off faggot

People have literally always hated tsunderes, the industry just shoehorned them anyways since they were useful for artificially extending series.

>I've heard one claiming they are uncomfortable seeing a character being physically abused even though it was clearly for comedic effect
Exactly the kind of arguments I'm talking about. General dislike of Tsunderes I understand (One may find it annoying) but this specific argument seems melodramatic.

Just as long as you're fine with the guys hitting girls too.
There was this one anime about an angel preventing depressed people from committing suicide and there was a running joke where the guy she lived with hit her with a baseball bat whenever she was being lewd or annoying. It was no different to the usual tsundere sky punch only every anime faggot on youtube suddenly had an issue with this because the genders were reversed.

It's the result of more White people watching anime. They're basically mentally-ill and take fictional media seriously so they get upset by it and get influenced by it a lot.

No matter how much you homos complain, Tsunderes will always be the best waifu archetype.

Reminder that tsundere was, is and will be the most popular archetype.

>HAHA SHE DRUGGED HIM BECAUSE HE WAS A MALE WHO APPROACHED MY FAMILY
>HAHA THE AUTHOR SAID IT WAS A JOKE
>HAHA SHE DID IT TWICE
>OH SHE'S ACTUALLY IN LOVE WITH HIM
no. tsundere lose the point of a happy relationship. I wouldn't be surprised it was to simply help keep things serialized.

Attached: file.png (1024x593, 564.38K)

>tsundere lose the point of a happy relationship
You lose the point of cartoonish comedy. Embarrassing.

>was a running joke where the guy she lived with hit her with a baseball bat whenever she was being lewd or annoying
I enjoy Kazuma bullying Aqua.

Is there a show where both of MCs are tsundere and they actively beat the shit out of each other

At least in Takahashi’s stuff you can call it anything but funny, because that shit gets old by the third chapter and she uses it nonstop for some twenty-odd volumes

the problem comes from shows that are just mediocre and it plays more like actual abuse rather than being a gag. Ranma is a good example of it being used is a good way. Most shows don't bother and just skip to the punchline, and most times it's not funny to begin with so you're left with a generic MC being bullied haha scene that gets played 3 times per episode just because

>zoomer
Mate I've seen this shit happen since the early 2000s. Can't count the number of fanfics and comics that ragged on Naru type heroines for their behavior

nobody likes akane despite what contrarians try to say.
there is nothing funny about nini