I watched all the classics

>I watched all the classics
>There's nothing left for me to watch but seasonal anime
Are people really this stupid?

Attached: 3456.jpg (310x163, 13.1K)

>I can't refute it so I will make someone up to ad hominem

You could honestly never watch it all.

I remember someone actually telling this before but they watched the main-stream stuff like akira, dbz & ninja scroll.. Fucking midwit mentally right there.

>I remember someone actually saying this to me in a stream chat but they only watched the main-stream stuff like akira, dbz & ninja scroll.. Fucking midwit mentally right there.

He just provide a reasonable point in the OP pick dipshit. Stop trying to misrepresent his take.

When you get to the marginal classics they're exactly that, marginal.

>marginal
No. Watch more anime

>user doesn't realize classics are seasonals because they were made in a season
'nuff said

Attached: 1492257747879.jpg (117x125, 2.79K)

Yes, half of people out there are stupid all the time, the other half are still people and subject to being temporarily stupid.

I have such a backlog of anime its crazy, and I definitely have not watched every show in existence. Not running out anytime soon.

I don't see how anyone under 40 could watch that many good anime and really take them in and digest them.
A lot of people just watch stuff like LOGH to cross it off a list, I don't think they're really experiencing it.

Who are you quoting?

I'm not sure I get your point, OP
Are you saying that people who say they finished all the classics are stupid because you know they haven't finished LoGH, because there's not enough time in a human life to finish it?

Classics are overrated.
I only ever watch them to prepare for an upcoming seasonal sequel.

>A lot of people just watch stuff like LOGH to cross it off a list, I don't think they're really experiencing it.
how do you watch a 100+ episode ova and not "experience" it.
>I don't see how anyone under 40 could watch that many good anime and really take them in and digest them.
kill yourself

Attached: 140810.gif (960x540, 1.89M)

>13KB
The ones worth watching yes. Watch more anime

>how do you watch a 100+ episode ova and not "experience" it.
Not that guy, but there are people out there that watch things at 2x just to pad out their MAL cred or whatever, or they leave things playing in the background and consider that to be the same as actively watching.

>how do you watch a 100+ episode ova and not "experience" it.
Watch it at 2x speed? Have it on a second monitor while you do something else? You have no idea what manner of retardation millenials have invented.
>kill yourself
Kill yourself

i don't even recognize retards who watch anime at 2x speed as human. im the type to rewind if i need to, or even rewatch an episode if i didn't feel like i understood it.

This

You're right but there are fags that don't give a shit about watching anime like that

This thread is about subhumans in the first place