Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

This run-off-the-mill, trope-filled, standard parody-of-the-genre isekai doesn't have THE RIGHT to be this fucking funny and I can't wait for it to join the hall of good isekai.

Attached: visual.jpg (495x700, 74.25K)

Let's hope they don't fuck up the anime then

Sasuga Shadow sama

Attached: OVdice.jpg (638x951, 105K)

Most people don't read, just wait till this airs then these threads will easily hit the bump limit.

I read like 4 chapters of the manga and it stopped being funny when he lost his muscles.

I'm interested in picking this up. Is there much of an overarching plot between chapters or are they all kinda self contained?

manga fucked up the tournament arc and I hate them for that. if the anime follows the manga, then i will call that shit trash.

>manga fucked up the tournament arc and I hate them for that
How so?

The source material is a WN/LN, please understand.

This manga has been my guilty pleasure for a long time. I can't wait.

Self contained plots tied by an underlying, over-arching plot that MC isn't even aware off, although his autism probably created

Generic doesn't mean bad and original doesn't mean good.

The diabolos thing

I'll be watching this for the kitty with abs.

that's what I was hoping to hear, thanks user

>This run-off-the-mill, trope-filled, standard parody-of-the-genre isekai doesn't have THE RIGHT
Why the fuck are redditors like this? Why do you faggots need permission from your ecelebs to say you liked something?.

...to be disappointed?

It just ain't right, need a proper musclegod series

Attached: YuriMuscle.jpg (950x1364, 697.89K)

Nothing beats a well executed cliché.

man, discussion is truly dead in this board
half a fucking hour and barely page 6 too, people are not even mass shitposting anymore

Best isekai I've read, basically Overlord done right as a proper comedy instead of an edge wank

How far would the anime get anyway? Will Jimina show up?

probably up to aurora