When will our MC be back?

Attached: deku.jpg (985x1405, 195.18K)

Not today

deku a cute!!

Hype? Through the roof.
Stakes? Have never been higher.
Yup... it's MHA time.

DFO confirmed

Chance of spoilers dropping tonight? 0 to none?

BAKUGOU WILL DIE AGAIN

Attached: 6y.png (740x283, 111.19K)

Never. On another note, I’d like to thank every single user that told me about CSM. Now I don’t have to wait decades for spoilers!

>DFO reveal
or
>Bakugou gets brought back just to immediately die again/shiggy immediately stops the revival attempt instead of standing there doing nothing
I’m prepared shitpost either way

BREAKING NEWS: Troubling reports are emerging tonight from the estate of Pro Hero Majestic. Relatives of the late hero, who perished in the war against the Paranormal Liberation Front, were cleaning out his personal belongings when they stumbled upon multiple hard drives containing terabytes of what appears to be images and videos of underage female interns employed by his agency in compromising positions and performing lewd acts. The sheer amount seems to indicate that these criminal behaviors have been occurring for quite some time at the Majestic Agency. The discovery also raises some troubling questions within the Pro Hero community, most importantly whether Majestic’s colleagues were aware of his predatory behavior. Regardless, the late-Pro’s legacy has undoubtedly been ripped to shreds.

Now the weather

Attached: Majestic’s Sidekicks.png (1242x690, 1.39M)

I'm thinking we get Fat Gum and Aoyama fighting the assassins in the parking lot

>Hype
Non non existent
>Stakes
Zero
>Good characters
Not one

The next great hero war will be fought over those hard drives.

>DFO
Never happening
>Bakugou gets brought back just to immediately die again/shiggy immediately stops the revival attempt instead of standing there doing nothing
Zero percent chance of this happening

The villains are going to win. MHA will end. And MHA 2 will begin.

Spoilers doko

Why do you people even bother posting shit like this

I'm going to sleep wake me up for the spoilers...zzzzz..zzz...

Attached: static-assets-upload1302005786564718807.png (755x1098, 618.55K)

>wanting Deku back
meds

Noooo, not the protagonist of the manga! How will you ever survive????

The leaks are coming right now. Pics being taken as we speak.

But enough about blacked lover

yeah, where is deku, anyway? i stopped reading after the edgy deku arc but it's been a while since i saw him on the spoiler threads