Unpopular opinions

I don't like "unravel." The whispering is cringe.
I don't like bleach op 1. 2 and 15 are the best.
Naruto was better than shippuden.
Gurenge is shit without the instrumental.

Attached: witchcraft verre.png (293x293, 103.23K)

Katanas are good and it's okay if an anime hypes them up for coolness factor.

tanjiro flashback breathing technique should have stopped after episode 18.

csm anime will be shit because they picked the wrong va's.

Munue >>>> unravel I don’t even like Tokyo ghoul and still listen to this banger pretty frequently

Attached: 32E8BF9B-7367-4AE7-9C43-FDBDC5739DF1.jpg (750x734, 332.73K)

the VAs are going to shine better than your generic picks

SnK's ending perfectly fit the story, /snk/ are retards for wanking themselves off for shitting on Eren's character when they never understood him in the first place. They hate the series because they self-inserted as CHADren only for the Eren's real self to be an ugly reflection of who they are: manchildren.

>cringe
Kill yourself, redditor.

SATAN I KNEEL

Attached: 1655099345771.png (2233x1600, 2.62M)

explain. I don't really understand Eren's actions at all. Why did he let 20% of the population live? Eventually leading to the deaths of everyone he loved. Why did he go on a murdering rampage if he wasn't planning on saving his people? Why didn't he go through with his brother's plan? I really didn't understand anything about season 4 of SnK. Everything just felt like pointless murder, left and right.

I hate anime, manga, light novels, web novels, visual novels, and I hate myself and living.

>Why did he let 20% of the population live?
He was stopped.
>Eventually leading to the deaths of everyone he loved
This didn't happen.
>if he wasn't planning on saving his people?
He only cared about his friends.
>Why didn't he go through with his brother's plan?
He explained it. He didn't like it.
>I really didn't understand anything about season 4 of SnK
Because you're an idiot.

Mha vigilantes mogs the main series so hard it’s not even funny

Attached: 69533B1B-5E2F-4E1E-B344-34E10ECE4B8C.jpg (1200x1200, 244.16K)

Kill yourself, narutard.

>wrong answers only

Pretty sure erens plan was to be stopped, so yea he stopped at 20% let’s be generous and say he ment to stop there rather than any earlier.
So what didn’t eren like about zekes plan again?

Dubs are fine the second the anime is inspired by hip hop.

>actually knowing bleach openings by number, down to double digits at that

Any Forums is a good board

>This didn't happen.
you're right, I thought it had happened because you can see in the last pannel that the city is getting obliterated by explosives.
But Mikasa dies of old age before that happens so this either implies that alot of time happened in between and you can't stop wars, or he knew he could stop the war long enough for his friends to live but not long enough where Jean's children would live a happy life ultimatly getting revenge on his best friend for cucking him.

Concession accepted.
>Pretty sure erens plan was to be stopped
Didn't say it wasn't.
>So what didn’t eren like about zekes plan again?
Why don't you reread/rewatch the part where he literally tells you? Fucking retard

>for cucking him
You retards don't know what cuck even means.

>I can't understand the meaning of words unless they're used in their literal sense
You are a faggot. And that doesn't mean I believe that you enjoyed it when your uncle raped you as a child.