Does Japan just not have laws and things like that? In a civilized country, if a minor lived by himself with no parents...

Does Japan just not have laws and things like that? In a civilized country, if a minor lived by himself with no parents, the child protection agency would immediately come in and put him in foster care.

Attached: 0000221226.jpg (1016x570, 87.67K)

does Japan not have physics or what? like if a teenager could go super saiyan and destroy the moon the government would be all over him

Japan doesn't like orphanages

Don't quote me on this but I think your picture is from an anime and not real life.

But Shiro and Tohsaka living by themselves represents the supposed normal aspect of the anime.

No? He has support from a guardian and an adult that regularly helps him out (or leeches in this case)

Child services doesn't do shit until the child has been repeatedly in trouble with police. Do you think they have a magical list of all children and keep track where each of them lives?

Or a teacher that for some reason still gives a fuck and isn't just counting down the days until retirement tips them off.

Shirou has a guardian

Shirou has a guardian, Rin has a rich family.

They'll still take the child and put her in foster care in all civilized countries. It doesn't matter how rich you are, minors can't legally take care of themselves. Unless Tohsaka's dad set up some guardianship, being rich isn't going to let Rin circumvent laws like the inability to enter into a contract.

Who's never around, so that guardian would have his guardianship revoked and the state would appoint a foster home.

>Who's never around
>After Kiritsugu died, Taiga became Shirou's permanent legal guardian and has been living with him for several years.
>It doesn't matter how rich you are, minors can't legally take care of themselves.
Her family is rich and influential enough + Kirei was ger guardian.
Why make a thread about something you haven't watched or read?

Taiga has her own house. Stop lying.
Kotomine lives in the church.

This see pic related

Attached: MV5BMjE5ZTA2YzQtM2M0My00OGNkLWE2YTAtYzA3YWE2YTQ0OWJmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI3ODAyMzE2._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1413, 105.51K)

She lives with Shiro. Rin's family is rich so they can afford to pay off child protection agencies and give Rin money to live. Rin also had a maid for a while.
Where the fuck are you getting your information?

Taiga lives with Raiga not Shirou, she just visits him for meals. The Fujimura group are yakuza anyway, so they probably have sway with the government.

you see it in cartoons sometimes, it's just a wish fulfillment trope

>being rich isn't going to let Rin circumvent laws
I don't have a smug anime girl reaction image smug enough for this.

She's his legal guardian, teacher, AND landlady.

This isn't unheard of, and Shirou is past the compulsory schooling age in Japan(HS is not compulsory). He could file for emancipation if he wanted

I don't care . I want to live in japan so girls take her shoes off when enter to my house.

You can just move outside Murrica for that

Or when you are declared enemy of the government then they take away your children.

kek, thanks for reminding me that amerimutts don't take off their shoes when entering someone's home. the absolute state of that open-air zoo