Sensei no abyss

sensei rape arc soon!

Attached: Fa7fND7UEAAk8F8.jpg (964x862, 136.65K)

scans when .-.

spoilers when

i dropped this garbage during the esemori ntr arc
did i miss anything

ese just fucked yuko and killed uryu

With Uryu gone Yuko goes back to her whoring because of her father. Akira wants to take her out of the town and go somewhere else, she declines and says she has everything she needs to be happy now..They can be happy together in the town.
In the present Minegishi Sr attacks Yuri when Yuko explains the situation. She stabs him in the neck.
Yuko says she knew this would happen, because after all murder is in her blood.

last time i saw this is after the whale mum cuck arc what happened after?

>She stabs him in the neck.
goddamn, Ryo really has it out for the men in this manga

I wish the live action was given to Korea. Japan can't into modern film unless it's goofy like Gintama.

>Yuko goes back to her whoring
I hate that two-faced, lying slut so much.
>she has everything she needs to be happy now..They can be happy together in the town.
Oh so her idea of being happy, is having a stable boyfriend, while going out and getting fucked by paid customers every night. She should literally be hanged. And Essemori is finally a true cuck. I respected him for rejecting the whore. Now my opinion of the man has fucking plummeted. Being happy with a lying, back-stabbing, literal whore, is just being mentally ill. Who am I supposed to care for here? I'm just reading a story about a mentally ill whore, ruining a mentally ill boy's life, and turning him into a cuck. And Reiji hasn't done anything this entire summer, so I barely care about him.

>Oh so her idea of being happy, is having a stable boyfriend, while going out and getting fucked by paid customers every night.
Yes

Attached: 0239-007.jpg (1115x1600, 345.12K)

Wait and see what Akira does next. We haven't gotten to the point where he hates Yuko and fucks off yet

Attached: CMP_20220830140009545.jpg (1080x1546, 138.36K)

The usual rawdumper here
Just saying i'll be on the usual time today but expect some IRL stuff happen for next few weeks and that may or may not affect me being able to deliver this on time.
Anyway that's it for me.

Attached: 1318862.jpg (615x346, 28.36K)

translation ?

alright, thanks

Same energy.
Both Esemoron and Kuzukuck are big retards for being balls deep into those type of women instead of opening their eyes and heart and accept Saki/Ribbon.

Attached: 16aa1356df6fd0baa1b1c38e5f8acccad634ffd4d1bcd6822dc305b80a78fdc1.png (774x568, 545.75K)

Ok, gracias.

Esemoron did fucked yuko and saki though, and he didn't had to pay them

Solers or you're making shit up?

At this point Yuko loves whoring because it gives her power over men. She is a born manipulator and using her body is very easy way to gain leverage. Sensei got caught hook line and sinker into such obvious trap.

I mean, not in the sex department, but in the emotional sense.