I know people shit on Toyotarou and for good reason but I do think that his understanding of muscle groups and anatomy...

I know people shit on Toyotarou and for good reason but I do think that his understanding of muscle groups and anatomy (Besides necks) is alot better then Toriyama who he himself admitted had no fucking clue how to draw muscles and just kinda did what he thought they would look like.

Attached: 298858078_5448151395246112_4498390097831318895_n.jpg (1080x850, 137.36K)

Nu-Bardock's armor looks so unremarkable, maybe that's the point, but still...

>TACOPACOLOCO thread
Saged btw.

Kind of looks like Toyo goes for circular muscles while Tori draws them more rectangular.

God you're right.
i always thought there was something weird about how the muscles looked in D.B. and now I know why.
This trash plot title known for only muscles and fights basically has poor fights and poor muscles.

Toriyama has 2d muscles while toyo has muscles with more depth and better shadows

unironically goku looks crazier than bardock eating some xeno.

It's his eyes

>poor fights
Awful post

Attached: 1439949851217.jpg (513x9968, 1.5M)

Bardock's hand looks so fucking DUMB

He's at least better than that down syndrome kid they've got doing Naruto Super.

I mean the tevision series.
It heavily uses loops in it's fights so it nds up looking silly.

>think that his understanding of muscle groups and anatomy (Besides necks) is alot better
and besides feet and left hands apparently

Toyopedro cope thread.
Toyama's art is simple and smooth. Toyotaro's is disgusting mudded color and blobby shapes.

OP, Toyotaro's figure in picrel is completely fucked, if I drew that I'd ditch it and start over, even the spine is broken, almost every joint is off
Meanwhile Toriyama has perfect prespective, the skeleton is perfectly functional, yea he may not know every muscle group by name and ended up stylizing his work to compensate for skipping minor muscles and stuff but toyotaro doesn't even do that right while also not knowing, idk why you say that, I'm guessing you don't know anatomy very well either, any artist or physician would tell you that in this image the left picture has much better anatomy than the one in the right and it's not even close

I'm not even gonna respond to that Perma /beg/ and you shouldn't either.

To be fair, artists these days have a literal infinitely large resource for reference compared to artists in the 80's or whenever.

I will hold back for this entire thread in order to practice ki control. Do not make me use my full power.

I miss Saiyan tails. I just rewatched Cooler's movie. Gohan looks so cute with his little tail. I want to tug on it and nibble on it.

posting my wife, Lunch

Attached: __lunch_and_muten_roushi_dragon_ball_and_1_more_drawn_by_kajino_aosansai__8718a80b3c8ccc63832421c6823d5856.jpg (1202x1600, 235.52K)

A real man would nibble adult gohan's scarred up tail hole.