Ideas for new anime

>there is too many harem animes now adays
>we are in need of something new, something different
>just imagine an anti-harem anime instead of a harem anime
>In the anti-harem anime instead of every female character instantly falling in love with the main character, they all dislike him or want to be just friends with him
>so the story follows the main character as he is always constantly rejected by woman and finishes both highchool and college without ever getting a girlfriend or a kiss from a girl
>and than eventually after he finishes college and gets a high paying job he visits a brothel and loses his virginity and first kiss to a prostitute
>and than his parents find out about it from looking at his bank account statements to see where he spent all his money
>that would be pretty cool, I think

Attached: ff0df44c4cd43c7cd964e36b4354e56b.jpg (424x424, 50.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IjHBDEO0xy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>animes

Nah, you should've taken it another step further and have all the girls despise the MC. They all hatch plots to kill him and the MC has to survive somehow.

Prostitutes are not even that expensive user. Fairly sure you could just say you bought an expensive game + DLC.

boy'a abyss is an anti harem

The problem with all anti-things is that they are exactly as the series they are trying to subvert just the other way around, making them a meme show.
I rather have something actually original. If I had to choose something harem or anti-harem related though I would want to see some snusnu warrior that fucks all men she defeats. Imagine Rance but gender-reversed. Though that might trigger cucks that prefer women that will never have sex, not even with the self-insert.

robot girl idol school

Yeah, I'm sure tons of people would want to watch your gay anime that is as shitty as real life.

>I would want to see some snusnu warrior that fucks all men she defeats
That's only okay if her opponents are shotas. Otherwise it's degenerate.

Cute girls saving seals from discarded fishing nets.
youtu.be/IjHBDEO0xy0
They would be fit girls, wearing swimsuits, running and splashing and falling and saving cute seals.

Doesn't the MC have a harem consistent of an Idol, a teacher, a fat girl and some gay dude?

I honestly just want some police state dystopia with weird cyber or fantasy shit (and adult characters that aren't all about being edgy or cool). Or honestly just more fantasy that aren't copypasted D&D standards.

instead of that send a christian chad crusader into isekai to slay the heretical polyamorous demons

>>and than his parents find out about it from looking at his bank account statements to see where he spent all his money

Why would his parents have access to his bank statements? You said he has a high-paying job, he doesn't need to live with them, or circumstances required him to do so be so desperate that he has tolerate them reading his mail.

Can confirm, a few hundred for a girl coming to your hotel in Tokyo depending on the girl and what services you order. Cheaper if you go to a love hotel or a soapland, though.

If you make a plot specifically to be anti-harem then you're still jumping on the harem bandwagon for ideas.

"What if I take this popular thing and reverse it" is the laziest form of creativity and often is ignorant to what made the thing popular in the first place.

The standard harem MC is a generic loser with no qualities justifying while all these girls want him. So the anti-harem MC would be a guy possessing all the normal qualities of a giga-chad (handsome, built, excellent fashion sense, excellent social skills, good family, good job/grades depending ojn the age, etc) who for whatever reason women avoid like the plague. Which could actually be really funny if done well, this wannabe-player constantly thinking he's pulling a girl but always getting shot down in various ways.

How about an actual harem anime.
The MC is one of a dozen orbiters for some bitch and they all end up getting together with her in the end.

There are tons of cyberpunk anime that fit that description, though mostly older shows.

Fuck isekai, just give me a fucking anime about an actual crusader.
This will never ever happen though. Even if we would ever get that setting it would just be shitty female crusaders again that wouldn't even be able to lift a sword if they were real.

>How about an actual harem anime.

An anime set in an 18th century Ottoman seraglio? Sure, historical shows one well kick ass.

>Fuck isekai, just give me a fucking anime about an actual crusader.

The MC is a hardcore zealous super-Christian who is obsessed with fighting Muslims to reclaim the Holy Land who is constantly dismayed by his crusade's leadership's decisions to do things like sack Constantinople.

Just animate Gerusalemme Liberata it even HAD a female warrior fighting for the other side that was a proper written character and died at the end. And there was a cool cameo of Satan.

>and often is ignorant to what made the thing popular in the first place.

"Otaku are loser virgins, let's take advantage of that" isn't very hard to understand.

I meant reverse harem but whatever

This. Same reason parody series suck ass.

Studios used to adapt a lot of classic Western literature. Maybe that should come back.

I wish. I even liked the creative interpretations like Gankutsuou a lot.

>animes
>newfags responding

>anime bad!
>posts roastie whore cuckshit
LOL, LMAO EVEN

I love NTR and cuckoldry because it breaks retards like you

Would be based. Set it near the death of the Sultan and each of the princes rushes to through the Succession Race, with some of the harem membera being assassins sent by the other brothers, and others just being slaves with different sob stories.

>I love other men's semen in my women, take that!
HAHAHA

I want an anime about torture and experimentation.

Attached: FY9ynpxaQAA0hdJ.jpg (1753x2048, 595.15K)

Deconstruction