Texhnolyze turns 20 years old next year and is getting a commemorative rebroadcast on AT-X this October

Texhnolyze turns 20 years old next year and is getting a commemorative rebroadcast on AT-X this October.
What does Any Forums think of this dark masterpiece?

Attached: 1645251585858.png (1024x768, 987.26K)

watched it a while ago, pretty good
shame anime is dead

I remember watching this a decade ago and not understanding anything that was happening

Like most 20+ episode anime, it goes to shit during the second half (outside of the surface episode).

Sir, this is a moeshit board

Tried watching it, dropped after 9 episodes
Really boring and unlike Lain there's nothing to even analyse

Objectively wrong, second half is better than the first half.

It has a breathing ASMR episode.
I know someone who's into that.
10/10

This. What is wrong with some people? The last 3-4 episode are easily the best part and there's absolutely nothing like them in the whole medium.

>DUDE TECHNOLOGY IS... LE BAD!
fuck off

Go back to tiktok, chicken brain.

i dip my hands into this darkness

I love it for being one of the greatest sendoffs to the whole cyberpunk anime niche, along with Ergo Proxy. These two buried that shit for good so that no one (except Trigger of course, these fuckers will do anything for cash) would bother reviving it again.

I agree but the surface arc was clearly cut short. What was that about?

No it wasn't.

Hang yourself pedo faggot fuck

I've never heard about that. To me it lasted as long as it should, don't think prolonging it would've served any benefit to the story.

trigger is just adapting a video game which was already based on a cyberpunk tabletop game, I dont feel like its the same as if they were making something completely from scratch
I do agree on the first part of your post tho, I can only think of one decent cyberpunk anime that came out since which is akudama drive and even that wasnt so great

Anonymous 08/29/22(Mon)02:00:20 Ns56330
dffsd56329
And tse natal and repair them?dfsdggdsfggd
Afdghhdhfhfd08/29/22(Mon)02:03:59 No.2456334
You needfhhfdhdfhe minimum for an entry level job
Anonymous 08/29/22(Mon)02:06:26 No.2456339 (OP)
gz. how old? am currently in school and apprenticeshipfdhdfhdhdurphy really dfhhdfhfdys.
Anonymous 08/29/22(Mon)02:07:27 No.2456340also how expensive is your bonding? trying to figure out the logistics for when i get my license.
Anonymous 08/29/22(Mon)02:21:37 No.2456343 Bondindetgdesxrtgedrsctgdfstgerdfcth pretty cheap comhdfhdll make. Insurance is like $800 a year dfhdfhdfhdhhdfhdhbonding, which is next to nothing maybe $5fonymous 08/fhddfhdhdfdhdtre4sdtg29/22(Mon)02:23:11 No.245634433. And yes, he did. I got my license just ahead of that rule.
Anonymous 08/29/22(Mon)02:26:16 No.2456346yhreyhrdeythdrcefythgrfedcytghcfytghdftyghdcgthfdance and bonding of like $1k a month, dujftrgujhftdrujhytfujtfujhgfuyhjfgyhed to what youll beftuftgujfujfftfv
what's your plan moving forward? every electricaftujtgvujfvvjiufvtujitfs told me that if i get my licenseftvgikftuijgujtgfyujhtgfujtfgll have a job in gifdviffikgtfvyhujgthujyghjuyghbikujgbiukjyhgygft money saved up or what?
Anonymous 08/29/22(Mon)02:27:00 No.2456347
You knujfvgujfujfgjtfgjugfvtfh you can buy for $800?
Anonymous 08/29/22(Moftgujftgujtfggujfgjfg56350But keep with it whatever however you gotta do it. My gen vtgijkuftgikjfgvikjgfikjytgfhiujkthguyughujfnow it’s a free for all desf
sde
fsdex

dsefx
dexfrg
sed
sxtg
dxescftg
dcrfgt
trdfc
gtrfdcgt
rdfcdtgrf
fdcgr
gfdrcr
grd
gfdc
dgftcr
tc
tch
crb
tergd
tger

eife and a 1 yo baby and ~$7000 i1
what work? im also assuming its just you right now? and how hard is it getting leads?
Anonymous 08/29/22(Mon)03:10:03

>What does Any Forums think of this dark masterpiece?
Pretentious 2deep4u edgy teenshit.

It's about a perfect society falling flat on its face and ended up with people just wanting to die because there isn't any reasons to live when every human being is ideal. Cutting it short was a necessity, so that it wouldn't let it go to the viewer's head too much.

Well duh. It's Trigger, they can't make anything from scratch.