Boku no Hero Academia

"I am evil because I'm tired of people and the civilizations. I want to be evil and I like to be evil."

Really? Did you really enjoy All for One?

Attached: 20220828_144540.jpg (937x1650, 289.38K)

Deep and justifiable villains have been so overdone that it's actually a nice breath of fresh air to have someone who's just a piece of shit for the sake of it.

>someone who's just a piece of shit for the sake of it.
Dabi came first before this retard.

>Create a society with dozens of serious flaws in terms of advancement, access, and career progression
>Villain doesn’t give a single fuck about any of that and just wants to fuck shit up because that’s what he wants to do

They don’t play well together

Yes, him just doing things for the sake of it is based. After all what's the point in life if you aren't doing what you enjoy.

>evil just because he is
objectively the worst villain

there is literally nothing wrong with the main villain doing it for the lulz

Attached: 1645990936518.jpg (1392x1920, 216.78K)

Why didn't Edgeshot use this move to save literally any of the heroes who died in the Paranormal Liberation War Arc? There must have been hundreds of heroes dying from a punctured lung or a blown heart all around him and yet he ignored every single one of them. Yet he decides to help this one kid, asking everyone else to essentially sacrifice themselves to buy some time just so that tomura can fuck his shit up again 2 minutes after he gets up? I don't care about how much of an asspull power this is. I just want this answered by all those fags that still find it in themselves to defend such atrocious writing. "Because he is a hero and they protect the next generation"? Bullshit. There must have been lots of younger heroes who died in the paranormal war arc. This is just plain fucking stupid. Hori can't stop sucking Bakugo off for even one second. How in the name of fuck was one of his explosions capable of almost completely burning Shigaraki but Suneater's cannon couldn't do jackshit when he's supposed to have no upper limit and that was a fucking plasma cannon? Does Hori even know what plasma is? This is just the last in a long series of dumb shit he wrote, but god damn it's a big one.

Attached: bnh.png (562x821, 714.19K)

>Wants to be a supervillain because he read comics and thought they were cool.
He's based.

Attached: Chuuni for One.jpg (388x537, 66.56K)

if that was how his character ended it would be 100% based but sadly I'm sure there is something coming in a flashback or something that will ruin him before this ends.

Attached: 1649785759893.png (1169x1300, 2.46M)

while not exactly a master-class in writing, I'd rather a villain motivation of "fuck you" over some low tier middle-school level pseudo intellectual shit that mangakas seem to love for some reason

Attached: 1655097492263.jpg (2048x2048, 759.95K)

Whoever came up w the idea of omegaverse nonsense should be decapitated & dismembered in the most horrid fashion possible.

I mean you're correct but what brought that up?

>Why didn't Edgeshot use this move to save literally any of the heroes who died in the Paranormal Liberation War Arc?
Because they wouldn't give Horikoshi fujo money

>Why didn't Edgeshot use this move to save literally any of the heroes who died in the Paranormal Liberation War Arc? There must have been hundreds of heroes dying from a punctured lung or a blown heart all around him and yet he ignored every single one of them.
didnt he fight redestro alone? why are you making so many assumptions just to justify your seething?

Omegaverse was made for someone like Bakugo who talks a lot of shit and wants so much out of life but is ultimately rendered powerless by something he can't control. Imagine Bakugo wanting to be top hero but he's literally made to pop out kids so once he presents as an omega he's kicked out of hero school and undergoes unfathomable struggles. Makes for a very interesting conflict desu.

Attached: Fa68seQVsAEvPR1.png (778x447, 559.49K)

Quirks will evolve and become nuclear bombs. We will hand one over to every country, also our organisation can be hired as mercenaries. With this mutual assured destruction system in place, world peace will be attained.

Attached: conquer the world.jpg (480x258, 16.54K)

user I may be seething, but Edgeshot was shown fighting others before Redestro, meaning he was at some point thrown into the fray. And we know for a fact a fuckload of heroes were injured and a lot died. Come on, with a power like that he could have patched up every mofo who got injured. You know as much as I do that's just bullshit and that is right. Hori has the hots for Bakugo, as does every fujo in the world.

except dabi’s whole gimmick is “you made me this way, dad” so it’s not quite the same

No, it's more twisted, Dabi made himself this way and now forcing a depressed old man to take the blame. AFO couldn't manipulate his brother like that

The story clearly puts some blame on his dogshit parents, you wanting to fuck the flame man doesn’t mean he isn’t partially responsible.

It’s very dumb user, but it’s because the war ended before he could have done anything. AFO left, there was nothing left to do. He wouldn’t kill himself then, not when Japan would need heroes the most. And now, at any second, Shigaraki can force Monoma to blink, at which point all of UA and everyone inside of it is dead. So he’s sacrificing himself for the chance that Bakugo can hold him off a little longer, until Deku arrives. Still should have been Jeanist though.