Third trimester of pregnancy

Attached: Collage_20220829_224645.jpg (2160x1620, 1.2M)

ABORT

Wat

it was me
sorry

lol is this real or a meme?
does maki live to suffer?
is that family cursed to breed young?

Nagisa is pregnant? I thought high school pregnancy was rare in Japan, especially in high-class schools.

ishimaki is happenin

IT'S GAG IT'S GAG IT'S GAG IT'S GAG IT'S GAG IT'S GAG IT'S GAG IT'S GAG IT'S GAG IT'S GAG IT'S GAG IT'S GAG IT'S GAG IT'S GAG IT'S GAG IT'S GAG IT'S GAG IT'S GAG IT'S GAG IT'S GAG IT'S GAG IT'S GAG IT'S GAG IT'S GAG IT'S GAG

It is really very rare for high school students to get pregnant in Japan or China.
This is because society punishes young people who do this severely.
You will be expelled from school immediately. And it's hard to find a new school again.
And it's very difficult for a husband who is too young to find a suitable job. He can't earn enough money to support his life and they end up needing help from their parents.
This is common for rural families and a shame for urban families.
I once saw a Chinese news.
Two 16-year-old rural boys and girls got married. The villagers celebrated that they got married.
The people who lived in the city were very angry and they thought it was immoral to let the children get married. You can't let minors get married.
Eventually their marriage was judged to be invalid.

>Eventually their marriage was judged to be invalid.
Then what? Chinese CPS swoops in and takes the kids and their kids? Or are the resultant kids considered bastards without access to government services (like any children past the 1st when the 1 child policy was in effect)?

na ~ it's just a simple fine. They can remarry at 18 when they reach adulthood.
No one is getting married at all now anyway. Even though it has become a three child policy, young people still don't want to have a single child.

HOLY FUCKING LEL

Thank you for enlightening me, user.
>No one is getting married at all now anyway.
Yeah...

No, yes, yes

I mean this was foreshadowed from a mile away.

Pregnant? WHat?

He got her pregnant at christmas of 2nd year of high school, just like what happened to his parents and grandparents.

didn't the doctor himself say he got his girlfriend pregnant in highschool too?

>third trimester
>only now notices that she's pregnant
>super careful nagisa who had meticulously twarted all flags and used protection
HACKA

We don't know what they did at christmas, which is around when the child had to have been conceived

How do you go 7 fucking months without noticing that you're pregnant?

It happens in real life all the time