Untitled

⠀⠀⠀

Attached: 1643334498901.jpg (262x276, 7.69K)

Yoshii-sama...I kneel

Attached: 1661371205954[1].png (499x541, 385.22K)

We do a little trolling

Why did everyone became apathic? Is it meant to be our future?

Because there was nothing else to achieve.
Humanity was essentially perfect. You just lived to exist, nothing more.

what was his fucking problem?

literally too based to live.

Attached: 1630078718652.png (666x1085, 211.58K)

He was right. He's seen it all.

It's basically a critique of the Enlightenment style human transformation projects. It's wrong anyway. Just look at Russians now, kek, after the so-called New Soviet Man project. It's obviously a perversion of the Christian concept of metanoia.

>complain about flaws
>complain about lack of flaws
>can't live without flaws
Surely the endgame can't be so grim can it? The "perfect" man can't know/remember or perfectly imagine all the stories, a good book or a good game can still be fun.

This was I assume drawn digitally right? Meaning that any (impossible) chance of a high resolution release lies on the hope that they don't delete the data?

Sure, but you were pretty much an immortal being.
You can't motivate yourself to life a productive or fulfilling life when you have endless amounts of time.
I'm sure the characters enjoyed doing stuff, but then became numb to it with time, just like the old man drinking coffee. He doesn't even know why he does it anymore, it's just a habit he needs so that he actually does anything at all.
It was years ago since I watched Technolyze, but at least this is how I remember it being.

Why was that OP so fucking good?

>You can't motivate yourself to life a productive or fulfilling life when you have endless amounts of time
I often imagine how I wish I could stop time, and perform my "waste" in a slot where no time was ever consumed, I can't honestly say if I had endless time how motivated I would feel, I know that when I was a Neet I achieved very little.

I wonder what would have Hopper said about this series.

It wasn't that good. It just fit the show well.

I was waiting for a Texh thread to post something. After watching it through for the third time, I finally get it. Technology has replaced the human spirit, and given people an artificial subconscious. When the insane are added to the equation, people are driven mad and society collapses.
A succession of flawed heroes fail to save the world. For a man to change the course of humanity, he has to have a complete picture, be totally gifted, and completely righteous. All of the characters in the show are shown to be incomplete, and so they fail.
Jung would love this show. Youve got the Hero, the Prophet, the King, the Prince, and so on. But none of them know how to do thier jobs, because the age of spiritualism is long gone, because of the Obelisk.

>When the insane are added to the equation, people are driven mad and society collapses.
This I disagree with.
Insanity was the one thing capable of saving an already failing society. It was stagnation and the lack of ambition to change the status quo which led society to meaninglessness.

Isn't that the other way around? You can remaster traditionally drawn stuff but with early 00s digital you can only upscale it and put it through filters.

I don't understand how the average person in the world is connected to tech though, it seemed to be an undeground only thing? Everyone else looked normal

>but with early 00s digital you can only upscale it and put it through filters
I can only guess, I don't know how the files they have are saved if they can be upscaled natively or if is a done deal that once is drawn at X resolution it stays that way like how Star Wars clone wars was shot in digital with 1080p cameras so it will forever remain like that.

I wish there were more adult characters like him in anime these days, it's like they've all vanished.