Why are their adaptions so devoid of creativity...

Why are their adaptions so devoid of creativity? It feels like they just copy the manga panels 1:1 and never use any interesting camera angles or sakuga in important scenes.

Attached: 21225033_0.png (630x630, 45.51K)

(You)

No proper production pipelines or pre-production. Can't do much when you don't have the time for it.

Thats fine for me 1:1 is better than “creativity” Mob psycho s2 episode 5 skipped most of the content in the manga in exchange for colours in the screen and sakuga.

I WISH they copied the manga panels
SNK was a mess with their creative decisions, literally everything was slightly off

Shit manga gets shit treatment

Manga panel versus mappa adaption

Attached: 1584873918118.png (1920x1080, 3.09M)

this
they're actually worse than jc staff in that regard

Creativity is hard, time consuming and financially risky

Dorohedoro was their best work.
Which says a lot considering how ugly it looked (a lot of the time) compared to the manga.
They did manage to capture the atmosphere quite well though which really can't be said for any of their other adaptations.

t. mindbroken snkek

People think mappa is bad here?

can't do much when you are overworking your animators because you are taking on a lot of projects

>Why are their adaptions so devoid of creativity?

Attached: CHAINSAW MAN (2).jpg (1920x1080, 175.48K)

Shut the fuck up idiot. MAPPA had literal gold in their hands with SnK. Normies are going to and the Japanese loved the ending for the most part. You polcel self-inserts are just mad you didn't get your genocide ending. They're going to regret putting all of their effort into Chainshit Man rather than AoT when it flops while SnK remains the GOAT of anime.

They have a great record of hiring big name animators to make completely mediocre works because of shitty pipeline, schedules, etc. SnK, for example. All studios can hire countless tweener monkeys to make dem fluid sakuga, but you can never buy a good storyboard with money, no matter how much you can pay, because you need time to do that.

>AoT when it flops while SnK
user can you fucking pick one?

Depends on the series user are fond of, tbqh. MAPPA can be a hit or a miss.

The only work I watched from Mappa is kono sekai and it was pretty good so it's a 10/10 studio for me.
>SnK
Why would I watch past the chapter when Eren turned out to be a titan? It was bound to be trash, animation aside

>It feels like they just copy the manga panels 1:1 and never use any interesting camera angles or sakuga in important scenes.

So?

Go watch kyoani anime if you want that newfag