>takes away Gendo's happy married life
>ruins his relationship with Shinji
>makes her only son a virtual orphan
>only allows Eva-01 to go berserk when it suits her goals
>lets Asuka be killed by MPEs
>sacrifices the world to become an immortal god
Yui is the only evil in NGE and I won't be convinced otherwise

Attached: yoowie.jpg (364x640, 42.01K)

She's really underrated as the final villain of the franchise and I wish there were more fanfics that did something with that idea.

Anno himself could have done that in the Rebuilds, made her a proper final boss. But he wimped out.

This will be a surprise to you but you don't really need your mother to become a proper adult, or parents at all.
Gendo was there but he was a bitch so he didn't care about Shinji. Had Gendo not been a schizo all of this would've never happened.
Yui became God because she thought humanity was worth something and saw herself as the only one capable of doing this (then leaves the rest to Shinji) when SEELE was about to kill her and Fuyutsuki.
People can comeback from instrumentality and fix the world, the problem maybe was that she had too much faith in humanity and how they were going to do just that. Or not, since you don't know what happens after the ending anyways.

>takes away Gendo's happy married life
It would have happened regardless if Seele was allowed to continue their plans.
Did that himself.
>makes her only son a virtual orphan
Needs of the many etc etc not to mention he had no future if things had of continued how they were going to.
>only allows Eva-01 to go berserk when it suits her goals
It goes berserk in reaction to the emotional responses and danger that Shinji is in.
>lets Asuka be killed by MPEs
Sure.
>sacrifices the world to become an immortal god
Gives humanity a chance to be saved, becoming an immortal testiment to humanity is just a nice side benefit.
She's the MVP of the series, there would of been zero push back without her.

>Gendo was there but he was a bitch so he didn't care about Shinji. Had Gendo not been a schizo all of this would've never happened.
If she hadn't left he wouldn't have become who he became - all we get from their years together is happiness and he spends the whole fucking series trying to bring her back. Whether that was right of him is a different matter, but she did fuck him up
>Yui became God because she thought humanity was worth something and saw herself as the only one capable of doing this
And that's a grandiose, selfish delusion, commonly deemed evil
>(then leaves the rest to Shinji)
She abandons him (again) on a ruined planet. Sure everyone (((might))) come back, but there's no way life is looking up for anyone, least of all Shinji.
>the problem maybe was that she had too much faith in humanity and how they were going to do just that
If she saw herself as a benevolent Messiah, she should've stayed and helped fix what she destroyed - she didn't
Same point as above, and the "SEELE would've killed her, she had no choice!" is a cope of the highest order, there's literally no reason to think that in the series

Attached: 26CB1091-5386-434C-9C81-17C85A31E820.jpg (1280x720, 116.57K)

>Same point as above, and the "SEELE would've killed her, she had no choice!" is a cope of the highest order, there's literally no reason to think that in the series
Good thing I never said that then.

Unit one can only go berserk if Shinji dies.

>Good thing I never said that then.
>>It would have happened regardless if Seele was allowed to continue their plans.
Whether you meant killed off by them beforehand or as part of HIP - yeah, you did
Asuka's death, user. She waits until MPEs rip up Unit-02 to break free of bakelite

Seele would of continued to make use of the deadsea scrolls, they would of eventually tried instrumentality are something like it.
None of them would of had a future.

or^

>If she hadn't left he wouldn't have become who he became
Yui saw what was coming and realized there was literally only one way to stop it: to put herself in the position of being able to actually, physically protect Shinji herself and have a real shot at taking over the wheel during instrumentality.

The alternative was a decade and change of normal-ish life and then TANG. Nobody's actions in the series would have mattered for shit if Unit 01 didn't have its own agenda. As much as it fucked Shinji up, it was the only shot he and the rest of humanity ever had.

They're all shitheads.

this anime is garbage and no ammount of anno cope will really prove to me otherwise. I get and like the entire point of shinji's struggle and emotional need to grow up and face reality, but the actual tangible plot of the series is the same japanese schizo shit that makes the stuff ikuhara does look sane.

Attached: contempt.png (359x359, 170.83K)

Is that the Best Mom Eva twitter accpunt?

I must've missed the episode where they implied, let alone all of this.
I assumed all the Eva's acted like weird beasts because they were ungodly abominations man probably shouldn't have made

>Needs of the many etc etc not to mention he had no future if things had of continued how they were going to
All they had to do what put the spear of longitude on a rocket to literally anywhere

This. The show only makes sense if you come here and spend hours reading autismos explain things

Gendo did that. Like the whole defining turning point in their confrontation in thrice upon a timecwas Gendo realising that if he had just opened up to Shinji and been a dad and shared their mutual grief at the loss if her instead of pushing him away it would have helped fill the hole left by her loss and allowed him to come to terms with it healthily without all the machiavellian vainglorious bullshit

It got sent to the moon and still found it's way back.

I coomed on an Asuka figure and then returned it

Greetings from Kazakhstan