Why did it become so popular?

Attached: 1661704220221184.jpg (750x1077, 139.96K)

Kill yourself, animefag.

>Wholesome
>Beautiful animation style, characters don't look ugly as fuck
>Lack of grotesque fan-service

Normies appreciate this a lot. Sometimes it feels more like an American animated sitcom than your average nip Anime.

Anya and Becky are pure sex

>spies/hitman/assassins are really hot right now
>interesting pseudo-realistic cold war setting
>daughteru propaganda
>went viral really early on so FOMO manga-normies latched on

It appeals to the male fantasy of having children and raising them in a lovely family setting.

It Comfy

name one other spy anime where they are also x family. you can't.

Mexicans

I randomly watched it the other day, it was cute and wasn't just rushed panels, the color palette is really nice.

It's easy to turn your brain off watching it, but there is light worldbuilding, that actually sets the tone pretty well.

I'll probably end up catching with the manga later between video games or watching yofukashi, shit is so degenerate for a noitaminA show.

Best setup in the last 5 years. I knew from the first chapter that it was going to be a hit. Main cast is built in such a way that the story can go anywhere and do anything and it will be good. Pacing is also unmatched right now, just when you think the series is wasting time, something important happens. The clairvoyant dog was just icing on the cake.

Attached: spy.jpg (338x600, 64.38K)

>Lack of grotesque fan-service
It's not that it's 100% free from Fan Service, but in this case it's so subtle compared to other animes that it makes it 100% better

Attached: images.jpg (498x615, 37.83K)

>Sometimes it feels more like an American animated sitcom than your average nip Anime.
Basically yeah, but with Japanese aesthetics and lack of wokeism

(OP) #
It appeals to the female fantasy of having children and raising them in a lovely family setting.

Manga has been popular since well before the show aired and “found family” + 1960’s spy film elements are a winning combination.

Attached: THIS.jpg (500x641, 167.85K)

fun things are fun

zero black or colored characters

>zero black or colored characters
What race are the Spy x Family characters?

Germans/Eastern Europeans

dumb peanut gremlin too stronk

Not x Black
Nor x Brown

dogs eat dog food