How did they get away with making a character with such obvious pedophilic tendencies?

How did they get away with making a character with such obvious pedophilic tendencies?

Attached: 156c084bbd6c9282af15256b07a02176.jpg (600x900, 69.92K)

women can't be pedophiles

moron

retard

For the same reason why /u/ is allowed to post loli.

Not even the worst.

Attached: 1635753896620.jpg (3000x2064, 674.36K)

She's so fat and sexy

By not caring about trannies agenda and western fear of drawing i guess

How did they get away with making this fatass so fucking breedable?

I know nothing about this show except that webm where she's getting railed

Rape enabler.

It's okay when girls do it.

It's fine because it hides itself in a gag, even though this is published on yuri hime, no one expects a real relationship unless a time skip happens, but from time to time have some creepy stuff like Miya nee just casually picking Hana's panties and this wasn't a joke, there was no punchline, she just did it and that was it.

Now, if they actually adapt stuff like Be Careful Oneesan, then you can say they really are getting away with it, that manga is pretty blatantly that the OL MC is in love and feels sexually attracted by the 10yrs in the story

Attached: 1661630368218747.jpg (1102x389, 142.5K)

This one will never happen, if theybwere willing to do it, may as well go live action lol

which chapter was that?

I can't remember, sorry, there are too many chapters out.

/cm/ will also post shota on their board. Maybe normalfags should just off themselves

Moments like this are to remind you that beneath the plump exterior mya-nee is a dangerous predator who should never be allowed near children. unless we can watch

Attached: CorpulentCunnyConniseur.png (2469x951, 1002.83K)

Couldn't be me, h-haha

>It's fine because it hides itself in a gag
This, doesn't the older sister from Yuru Yuri want to fuck Akari and does shit like steal her panties too? It's okay if it's a cute 2d woman.

>no one expects a real relationship unless a time skip happens
I do.

post it

>show about lolis
>best girls isn't even a loli
goddamn I want to plow mya-nee so bad

Attached: Mya-nee!.gif (960x720, 1.67M)

This is just a common trope by now, so no one takes it at face value, even so Akari sister was pretty much memory holed outside of cameos
I would be very surprised if the editors allowed it, either a timeskip or open ending, though I would expect Noa and Hinata to be confirmed at some point.

It's only wrong when males do it
Fact, their motherly instincts make them naturally attracted to kids. Calling a woman a pedo is analog to calling menstruation an illness, it just doesn't apply to them

What do?

Attached: 0264.png (1441x2048, 1.06M)

i want to sex mya-nee. her chubby body is perfect for breeding
based

Female lolicons get a pass