Why are Oshiifags like this?

>"GitS 1995 is the only anime movie ever made"
>"they don't make anime like they used to"
>"GitS SAC is cringe coomer weabshit"
>"i haven't read GitS mango btw"
>"Patlabour movies are better than OVA and TVA"
>"Urusei Yatsura? what's that?"
it's almost like they want movies instead of anime

Attached: MV5BMTU2OTkzODc2MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODkwNzA4MTI@._V1_.jpg (1920x1080, 267.23K)

Patlabor OVA is the best
Also I doubt any GitS (1995) fan would complain about "coomer" stuff

gits2 is the most oshii movie ever made, can't be an oshiifag if you dont worship Innocence.

did you know the author of the GITs manga exclusively makes hentai now?

He's always been a perv, much like most mangaka.

I read the GitS manga and it was shit. Haven't seen the movie or TV series.

not even regular hentai, weird anthro-horse shit

how can you watch SAC, a show filled with political intrigue that also wrestles with philosophy of mind and call it coomer?

>>"GitS 1995 is the only anime movie ever made"
It's the only KINO anime ever made
>>"they don't make anime like they used to"
Yes
>>"GitS SAC is cringe coomer weabshit"
Compared to the 1995 movie, yes. But it's absolutely unfair to compare the two. Also it sticks bit closer to the manga thus more faithful adaptation
>>"i haven't read GitS mango btw"
I had. And it's not very good
>>"Patlabour movies are better than OVA and TVA"
Yes
>>"Urusei Yatsura? what's that?"
What the fuck is this coomer moeshit has to do with my kino mecha? What is your point?

Those aren't Oshii fags. They're Adult Swim fags. They also love Cowboy Bebop and everything else "made for mature adults like them." But only know the 12 or so shows that aired on Adult Swim.

Use more off-board buzzwords, please. Not enough of them in your post.

You know that Oshii was involved in the Patlabor OVAs and TV series too right?

Cool remark, but you avoided my question

>"Patlabor movies are better than OVA and TVA"
That one was especially obnoxious considering he directed the goofiest (and the best) episodes in the series.

>t.amerimixedgoblino
rangeban North America

Oshiifags don't exist. He has made pretty much 1 movie a year for decades, yet nobody watches them because he is an incompetent joke of a director. And where are the fucking mods? Why must we suffer retards posting shit like "coomer weabshit"? Why are greentext threads being tolerated? I demand to speak to Any Forums's manager right this instant.

>Oshiifags don't exist. He has made pretty much 1 movie a year for decades, yet nobody watches them because he is an incompetent joke of a director
>he doesn't know of the toonami niggers who see GitS 1995 as the golden standard of anime

Lurk at least 15 more years and you'll find out yourself.

What does Toonami have to do with the GitS movie? I can't imagine that aired on Toonami at any point. Standalone Complex did air on Adult Swim though and maybe Toonami too once it went to late night.

My dad is kinda like that, he really like gits anime and I always tell him to read the manga but he nevers do it
Now he always nag me to download that new shit anime it got recently

Everybody who watches anime knows cowboy bebop is the all time greatest anime.