Vaccine time Keii-chan~

>vaccine time Keii-chan~

Attached: d2qldj7-eda71671-b6cb-4bae-81cd-656635c4622c.jpg (704x365, 23K)

Darling~ take the vaccine.

Attached: rance 1.jpg (1656x928, 315.06K)

When They Quarantine

N-no pfizer-chan I don't want to

Kei-chan take your meds

Attached: 1634120884136.jpg (694x1115, 691.33K)

>tfw MC was an ill schizo that needed medicine
Higu predicted the future if only schizos took the vaxx and stopped endangering themselves and others

YOU CANT MAKE ME TAKE THE VACCINE THIS IS DEEP STATE TYRANNY

Look
Basically I'm just not gonna take it (the vaccine!!)
I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know..... UGH I know.....
It's just that I'm not taking it is all!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is literally eco terrorism, @admins please ban this user!

Attached: 1642717058132.png (500x577, 142.82K)

I hate the antichrist.

Imagine the amount of happy fucking would they doo if k1 didn't just bonk them

He'd be too focused on the worms in his neck.

Nah, they were probably giving him some sedative to wait for the help, or it could be even the medicine to reverse his state, since Rena was in the same state some "pages" ago in the VN. Rena probably felt a lot of remorse for making K1 go L5 with her own L5 state, if K1 got Satoshed she and mion would probably wait him as shion did (in a reallity that takano plans got wrong for her). I wish people made some stories with each chapter going right and everyone being saved., really wanted to see things like Shion just imprisioning everyone in her chamber instead of killing everyone and then K1 making her stop without she just dying.

>Nah, they were probably giving him some sedative to wait for the help
the syringe was a hallucination, it was just a marker. K1 was too far gone for treatment anyway, he kills them and shorty after tears his own neck open so he was pretty much Satoshi-tier at that point.

>the syringe was a hallucination
That's not confirmed. the og story let it open for you to decide if it's an hallucination or not.

Nah it's pretty clear. Keiichi was hallucinating a decent bit of Onikakushi as his HS got worse, some of which is directly shown when he remembers things in Tsumi. Remember when Mion tells Keiichi "we'll do to you what we did to Tomitake"? She meant the marker prank they did to him at the festival, when the whole club wrote names and funny lines on his shirt as a going away present.

Any Forums is not a place for your wack conspiracy theories. Go get your vaccination, it's safe and effective.

Attached: pfizerd.jpg (1110x735, 363.22K)

That was not really that clear in tsumi, K1 didn't just realised that the marker wasn't really a syringe, but he said that he should not suspect that his friends would do anything bad with him. Not with tomitake, I will give you that, i didn't remember that Rena said this, so eh, maybe it was just a marker, but that's boring.

I like that part snuck in there.

but at least you can see how retarded rena was right? Because she went to a similar state as k1 and she just thought "hey lets draw penis on K1 shirt, that will make him feel better".

Well, the entire point of Oni is that Keiichi keeps seeing Mion and Rena's actions as very suspicious and outright hostile due to the syndrome. Like the needle in the Ohagi for example was just hot sauce as a prank, but K1's schizo mind saw it as a needle in his food.
The two girls acted kind of retarded at times, but they were also very scared of Keiichi becoming Satoshi 2.0 and disappearing, since a lot of his actions lined up with Satoshi (becoming secretive/irritable, even carrying a bat around town). They attempted to get their happy days back by acting the same way and playing pranks and games like normal, but it only freaked Keiichi out more.

We don't have to take vaccine anymore. You lost, retard.

>The two girls acted kind of retarded at times, but they were also very scared of Keiichi becoming Satoshi 2.0 and disappearing, since a lot of his actions lined up with Satoshi (becoming secretive/irritable, even carrying a bat around town). They attempted to get their happy days back by acting the same way and playing pranks and games like normal, but it only freaked Keiichi out more.
Yeah, but there's a point that RENA goes crazy too, and I this is to show that K1 is not just hallucinating everything, there was really some people observing him from distance (okonogi and friends) and Rena following him with a hatchet was real, irie probably knew that K1 was L4 or L5, because his team coming just a little after K1 kills his friends is too much of a coincidence. Probably the plan was to first calm K1 with his friends and then let Irie enter with the backup.
Not that I believe this was the story, but rena could also be lying that she would do the same they made with tomitake, because she wanted K1 to be calm and take the medicine, sure this would be a little too much but I think I can twist it that way if one day I make a fanfic HUE.

That's not vaccine...

also the "I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY " stuff from the start didn't need to be hanyuu, he was also dreaming a little about something similar to what happened in the ending scene, maybe he was already having dejavus and the "i'm sorry" was for rena trying to apologize as a last attempt to make he realize what he's doing, because she's the reason K1 went insane. Until rena started to press on K1 too much he was just a suspicious and being angry, after rena's fuck up he went to fighter mode

heh, well at least part of it is true. I'm sure Mion and Rena called Irie because they knew K1 was clearly not well. They don't know about HS or the truth behind the Irie clinic, but they at least knew something was up with Keiichi. When Irie heard their explanation he must've known what was happening and brought the yamainu, especially considering he saw it firsthand with Satoshi.

Hard to say how much of Rena or the group of men chasing K1 was real (I don't think most of Rena's thing actually happened) but Rena herself is always hovering at some level of Hinamizawa syndrome. She's a schizo and never got actual treatment for it from Irie, not like what happened with Satoko.