ITT: forced drama

ITT: forced drama

Attached: 85e8511125fe1704bd2f2741e66c329b1594706247_full.jpg (640x960, 156.25K)

ITT: trash thread

What exactly separates forced drama from natural drama?

Everything was so forced it's unbelievable

Attached: Kanojo, Okarishimasu - 05.mkv_snapshot_08.59.281.jpg (1920x1080, 243.72K)

Whether OP likes it or not.

>high school misunderstanding bullshit
Where exactly do you think this show takes place?

Yeah gotta agree. You'd think Yukino was raped or something but she just doesn't know what she wants to do in the future like every teenager ever.
That's less forced drama and more of a contrived plot.
>Oh my rent a girlfriend just happens to live next to me, go to the same school, and our gradmas are friends sharing the same hospital.

Anyone knows why the girls treated 8man like shit during the contact address exchange?
Never understood that part

because they obviously were repulsed by him

shit bread let's fix it
ebina > all

Really?
He didn't mean evil
This is fucked up

you don't understand how women operate
if the guy has trouble speaking and making basic conversation he obviously doesn't have much going for him, why would a girl associate herself with somebody like that?
it was actually kind of refreshing to see in anime but author decided to drop every message and turn it into a shitty harem

Forced thread

It was a class thing, they were sharing numbers with everyone
Even if they don't want see him as boyfriend material, he could be a nice friend. Like they could share notes or copy the math homework from him

they probably already have somebody like that under their belt, why would you want this weirdo in your group?
being friends with him would be extremely uncomfortable, girls wouldn't be able to hold conversations with him on common topics since they would get stale really quickly, entire relationship would be akward and fake
nobody wants to talk about something the other person has barely any interest in or uable to make it sound interesting

If you posted the manga after the summer vacation, yes.

From what I remember in this case, the class was a new one
>entire relationship would be akward and fake
nobody wants to talk about something the other person has barely any interest in or uable to make it sound interesting
Most friendship in school are like that

You sound like a faggot

>Most friendship in school are like that
those are not friendships more like temporary relationships
friendships is when you do stupid shit, call eachother monkeys, have ingroup jokes that only you and your friends get

>if the guy has trouble speaking and making basic conversation he obviously doesn't have much going for him, why would a girl associate herself with somebody like that?
That sounds like one of the dumbest assumptions about a person i've heard.

Well the people were very rude to 8man, I felt bad for him
Luckily he got a good wife at the end

why is it a dumb assumption?
no other person besides Zaibokuza or w/e his name is made an attempt at befriending him

That's because they are. Read their other posts. Sounds like edgy underage middle school chick.

let me guess 21 y/o, just entered college and think you're the hot shit?