Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/1387868
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you know, you know.

She loves guts

Was Berserk ruined when she appeared?

Then again, it does not matter now.

Who?

Berserk was ruined when we got put back on the fucking boat.
And anyone who disagrees is either delusional or blind.

I would go back to Isidro's appearance. That was the first big alarm bell.

What was the point of this panel?

Attached: g.png (1064x709, 672.73K)

Was Miura secretly a lolicon?

She enjoyed it. Like any woman in her place would.

Attached: q9KAMB5.jpg (460x232, 49.03K)

>secretly
Literally drew a comic defending it

hello sirs I am very much wondering if I should sacrifice some of the money for the village to purchase the physical version of the manga or just get them online and if so where do I get them online I've never read a manga before but berserk really interests me after watching the og anime

seriously though whats the best place to get berserk online I've found a few places but they don't give me full screen and I didn't find a torrent

>secretly

She did. But Griff did not.

>secretly

She is in love with guts because he is the first male she has met and he is a very strong and reckless fighter but also has a softy side, and praises her skills and is constantly thankful to her. Traveling with him and having to watch out for him to not go insane using the armor has let her put her magic skills in practice and dive deeper into the secrets and power of the astral world, hence the whole "this man is bound to your destiny" thing Flora told her. Guts and her are complete opposites but meeting each other has let them grow.
Its not that hard to get. If Guts was an asshole to her as he usually was to everyone she probably wouldnt be able to carry the burden of having to watch out for everyone and having lost Flora who was basically her mom.

>sacrifice some of the money for the village
???

Sadly I think any chance that Guts end up with Schierke died. I doubt Miura ever talked with Mori about it even if he planned it

>seriously though whats the best place to get berserk online I've found a few places but they don't give me full screen and I didn't find a torrent

Berserk v01-40 (2003-2019) (Digital) (danke-Empire)
nyaa.si/view/1387868

if Muira is in heaven he has loli pee on tap