When will japan start giving us older grizzled MCs? Berserk and Kamuy are pretty much the only things worth looking at

When will japan start giving us older grizzled MCs? Berserk and Kamuy are pretty much the only things worth looking at.

Attached: ABC1354A-561E-4C27-A0B2-152D0767731C.jpg (1920x1479, 338.55K)

Hopefully never, that sounds gay as fuck.

I always wondered that myself. I'd be cool to seem some non spikey haired 15 year old who looks like an adult for some reason who has muscles on top of muscles saving the day.

Here's your older and grizzled MC

Attached: __shang_bu_huan_thunderbolt_fantasy_drawn_by_kangetsu_fhalei__58be6fa991cc4aad734d2fe59b7316e3.jpg (1500x1060, 276.43K)

Good thing Japan isn't gay.

>muh bald space marine
kill yourself

I just looked up random images of knights calm down.
See whys that gay but a beta male who looks like a female isn’t? Why is masculinity bad?

I thought this was that "CHAOS" guy for a moment

I haven't read it yet, but Henkyou no Roukishi - Bard Loen seems good.

>Why is masculinity bad?
Because it's aesthetically ugly.

They gave us jack garland, also stop reading shonenshit

Attached: Stranger-of-Paradise-Final-Fantasy-Origin_20220315_03.jpg (3840x2160, 685.43K)

I only know this guy from memes. What's the verdict on him now that the game's released?

one of the best final fantasy protagonists out there, and a total manly man

It's hard to make grizzled characters like these interesting especially if they are the main character.

>Kamuy
>gay
Never heard such a ridiculously baseless accusation.
You're clearly not manly enough to appreciate it.

Attached: gk-onsen-1.jpg (1502x1080, 1.27M)

>Kamuy
Reminder that Sugimoto reads magazines for women

They're faggots. If you workout and try to make your body hard and bulgy and veiny then you're a prancing lala homosexual.
Now pic related. This is cool. Being older and bigger and grizzled isn't manly. It's gay.

Attached: 0oq9BaC.png (1500x1500, 239.21K)

sugimoto and his fucking hat always kill me in these scenes

Never, Japan only likes lala prancing fairy boys and moeblobs now

Their audience are noodle-armed nondescript teenagers and losers. Its why they're all black/brown haired, skinny without any muscle, and basically drawn without any features. Helps their audience to self insert, even subconsciously.

Attached: aN0zRDv_460s.jpg (460x516, 46.58K)

The hat stays ON