DANDADAN is basically confirmed getting an anime adaption from WIT Studios. Will this series become a big hit?

DANDADAN is basically confirmed getting an anime adaption from WIT Studios. Will this series become a big hit?

Attached: ddd.png (1172x1288, 864.18K)

It’ll probably be bit niche due to its weirdness and not on the scale as something like Spy x Family. But given the nature that it’s a WIT show, has great action sequences, and a nice mix of romcom, it’ll be pretty popular.

>weirdness
anime is weird in general user

Yes but the first couple chapters of Dandadan is just pretty wacky and might creep people out. But if they can get past that, they’ll be fine.

How is it "confirmed" you fucking moron? The twitter account following someone doesnt mean shit.

if WIT Studio does adapt it, I would be surprised if they faithfully adapt those 3 chapters. Looking at their work, they dont seem like the type to do that kind of stuff.

why else would they be following the author all of a sudden? DANDADAN is close to the number of chapters where an anime adaption is usually announced.

Weak argument. Since when people got creeped out by anime? If even Goblin Slayer's first episode was a hit why wouldn't DDD be?

nah its "wacky" in exactly the way that appeals to ironic weebs
>omg they stole his balls what is this!!

I meant casual viewers but even then I’m sure most people be fine though.

gotta find the dragon balls

Is Dandandan better than Shaman King?
If not, then what's even there to be a commotion around

No.

I think this is one of these series where people on Any Forums are like "haha, it's weird, it won't be that popular" and then nip zoomers and western ironic weebs just go fucking ham on it.

>Shaman King
who?

>If even Goblin Slayer's first episode was a hit why wouldn't DDD be?
yea that shit was unexpected but funnily enough, its the reason i kept watching. however i lost interest in the anime.

Well

Attached: 20201120_104736.jpg (915x650, 82.96K)

Another garbage manga getting real talent to work on it. This industry is honestly such a joke.

btw i checked out some series that WIT Studio does and i think they will adapt it really well. Onipan has that "weird" "random" vibe that Dandadan has.

Attached: Onipan-Anime-Original-WIT-Studio-Visual-725x1024.jpg (725x1024, 93.18K)

>NTRshit

Yeah, let’s look at what the manga has right now:
>Crazy and chaotic action sequences
>Fun characters
>A romcom style aspect
>Comfy vibes
The author basically made a romcom, slapped on a battle Shonen on top of it, and took lots of drugs. It’ll be quite popular.

>NTRshit
Where?

don't know, i only read the synopsis near when it came out and the main girl was a whore so i didnt bother reading it

I have no idea. Personally, Dandadan has almost zero appeal to me, and the decently cute girl can't salvage the rest. Japan will decide.

Why are you this insecure, chud?

The main girl dated guy (her first boyfriend), the guy was a dick so she broke up with him. Apparently she only dated him because he looked like Ken Takakura, an actor she has a huge crush on. She’s not a whore. She meets the MC and slowly starts to fall in love with him.

based

Attached: 8zcyihrx9qc91.jpg (2800x3500, 1.57M)