This has to be the worst dub voice actor

Holy shit is his voice dogshit. It's like someone is trying to a soft spoken ASMR in an action anime. And you can barely hear the dude's voice since he's mumbling and the volume for his recording is upscaled picking up microphone feedback.

His performance is water torture. This can not have been the most qualified person for the job, and because he's the main character he's always speaking. And it's always in this tone-death monotone voice.

youtu.be/L5BeXVztzbA?t=350

Maybe he's good in other works, but he's in Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer he's trash.

And the worst part of it is that all other voices are so good: crisp, clear, oozing with personality and sets the mood.

Attached: 11.png (360x283, 83.04K)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dub

N

>dub

Animation isn't meant to be read.

>dubfaggotry
>reddit spacing
fuck off

>dub
>reddit spacing
Go back, faggot.

I

Who tf cares about the dub of a godawful trash adaptation

English dubs were good only up to the 2000s.
You got what you deserved for touching a post 2010 English dub - they're all bad

Kill yourself, election tourist.

>tf
Grow up, stop being afraid of writing "fuck."

>>reddit spacing

kill yourself you ultranewfag

you were not using the internet before 2010

it was nevergood you retarded amerimutt

I don't even mind him being black, in fact if it wasn't for the godawful voice acting I wouldn't even had known that he was black because I usually don't look this shit up.

It's fucking MMO-styled Isekai or this and I'm tired of MMO-styled Isekai.

OP, I was expecting some epic Tupac/Nas hood rapper style voice, why does this guy sound like a white dude from the suburbs???

enjoy your ban

Attached: 1655648357439.png (850x907, 473.72K)

Literally all other voices are stellar.

I just want to sit lie down and eat Cheetos, drink Dew and don't have to worry about reading, is that too much to ask?

Attached: 1657387846736.jpg (537x519, 86.88K)

How does Any Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

AYO HOL UP

They should've gotten a Steve Urkel-ish guy to play him

Biscuitbros just can't catch a break.

Attached: Simpsons He's Already Dead.gif (480x360, 2.8M)

>dub
filth

To be fair the JP voice sucks as well

I'd bet money on that he did grow up in the suburbs.

Anyway, the problem is how monotone it is. It's like he's a robot without a mood, it's always the same mumbling voice. It's like he's been hit by horse tranquilizers before given the mic.

I'm almost curious to look up the other roles he's played, because there's no way he can be this bad across the board and still get roles.

you act as if it's all dialogue with 2x speed with no time to read and pause.