I really don't understand the sudden decision to have Yamato not join the Strawhats...

I really don't understand the sudden decision to have Yamato not join the Strawhats. One Piece has never left a bad taste in my mouth before this chapter. It's just confusing, out of nowhere, like the intention was simply to bait and switch the readers and tease them for expecting what was telegraphed for, I mean, probably years at this point. It's not like it's just a plot twist. I don't see what purpose it serves, and it's just deeply unsatisfying.

Attached: 1655506242516.jpg (458x405, 63.99K)

Attached: Crews full.jpg (480x700, 51.69K)

>white hair Nami with horns
Its official. Mashima surpassed Oda.

Attached: Mirajane-Strauss-sexy-with-cake.jpg (1348x2398, 512.03K)

That and Hiyoritler really soured Wano for me

All female characters including the children is Lucy with the palette swap.

you know how i know it was a good chapter

shit threads like this exist lol

Attached: 256226642_10221670187209942_5100245664124814279_n.jpg (1536x2048, 169.94K)

Sell merchandise, also noticed of this happened after the hiatus for the movie, so the Yamatofags went to the Movietheater as good goyms.

Towel island princess

>sudden decision
Have you ever considered the possibility that you were just a delusional coomer?
Her character was always paired up with momo.
Her backstory as a kid was about owing her life to the damios
Her backstory with Ace didn't involve any promise of taking her to sea
She didn't interact with the crew during the raid
The mere existence of Tama, a character that was promised by Ace and had meaningful interactions with the crew during the raid, should have raised some red flags for you.

Attached: 987654321.png (603x317, 324.81K)

>sudden
>out of nowhere
imagine being this dumb

Oda is doing a Kubo/Isayama and is intentionally going against fan wishes.

"Take your meds" blah blah, but I genuinely think the Japanese mangaka industry has been infiltrated by glowies to tank its popularity. Every fucking manga is being sabotaged.

Uta took Yamato's spot as final nakama. She's way more marketable and popular.

Good to see that Yamafag got good and cucked by oda. All that’s left is for you to fade into irrelevance.

I've been trying to tell you morons for years that she is not even remotely written like a prospective Strawhat. Her character was entirely wrong: she had zero chemistry even with Luffy, let alone any other member, she had no properly inherited will, she never fitted any familial role, her power was too disrupting for Oda's favorite monster trio dynamic, and she didn't have a personality to begin with. But you retards kept bringing up her shallow and delusional proclamations about joining and about being Oden. This is not sudden to anyone capable of understanding narrative. Try to actually understand the story, instead of jerking it to big boobs and big punches.

He realized she's a dogshit one-note character whose entire shtick is being a tranny. He realized that was too low EVEN for him.

Someone that broken can't be in the strawhats

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHA

Holy shit, you mean after all that, Yamafags slammed headfirst into a brickwall? They actually got told NO. That Yamato wouldn't leave Wano like they thought, not only shitting all over themselves, but everything the character themselves wanted in life? Is this the absolute best outcome?

Everything about it is retarded. Her entire character has been about leaving Wano and going to sea, and now that old mean patriarchy is gone, she suddenly doesn't want to go, and she just told the SH her intention to join them mere chapters ago. Oda even set up her character and Momo's to go into opposite directions, Momo who was raised away from Wano needs to go back to it to rule it, while Yamato who was raised there to rule it wants to leave. Either Oda is planning to bring her back later on Jinbei style or he truly has decided to openly shit in the readers' faces with this entire arc of absolutely nothing of value for no other reason than sheer contempt. Remember "boohoo why isn't shonen tom&jerry anymore?"

>sudden decision
There was never any real indication that she would join. You're just retarded lol

Carrotbros do we really have a chance?

Dance thread!

Attached: Dancing Dragons.gif (520x293, 2.44M)

lol'd at that figure

Of course someone who likes Yamato says stupid shit like "Hiyoritler"

Its because no one actually likes Yamato. Its not a character. Its a shitstain. You were a delusional retard.