SNK/AOT

Give it to me straight Any Forums, is it actually good?
I’ve seen thread after thread about the anime/manga on this board for so long but I always assumed this was the normalfag of normalfag anime.
Is it a case of the fandom being so big that it spills over into Any Forums heavily despite is still being a normalfag anime or is it actually good?
Is it a case of Boruto/mha/jujistu kaisen threads or is there something more?
Honestly thinking about watching the anime to see what the fuss is about.

Attached: 4311BD2D-30C4-4541-B6A1-50ACA61CE5D0.jpg (183x275, 12.07K)

Fun anime
S1-S3 is a coherent story, it ends relatively satisfyingly but still has loose ends
S4 is radically different, adapted by a different studio (with overall lower quality), and sadly doen't deliver on most of its own build up, it does quite deepens S1-S3 however, and concludes most of their remaining loose ends.

Watch if you want nice action with nice music
Watch if you want a relatively compelling mystery, but be careful not to get too involved in S4
Don't watch if you want complex and deep characters, as it is the weakness of the manga

>actually good?
not as a complete work but it sure has its moments
you can wait until season 4 part 3 airs though, that's when the entire series will be memory-holed

10/10 masterpiece
The ending is unironically the Evangelion of our time.

>the Evangelion of our time.
which ending of eva

The one with the brown haired girl with glasses

holy based

but that's also of our time

Hange should’ve won the Erenbowl.

I want to FUCK Hange, Mikasa, Sasha, Ymir, Historia, Hannah, Annie, Ymir Fritz, Rico, Anka, Carla, Pieck, Dina, Alma, Mikasa's mom, Lara, Louise, Lynn, Mina, Caven, Nanaba, Nifa, Yelena, Frieda, Petra, Gabi, Zofia, Sandra, Hitch, Ilse, Kaya, Kiyomi, and Abel. I want to FUCK them so FUCKING bad.

No. It's actual trash hyped up by mouth breathers.

i want to fuck lainah

>Is it a case of the fandom being so big that it spills over into Any Forums heavily despite is still being a normalfag anime
Kinda this, but at least for the first 3 seasons AoT had some interesting things going for it even if there was some glaring issues.

>Give it to me straight Any Forums, is it actually good

It was until the ending shit the bed. Mappa's adaptation is awfully poor at times. You're much better off reading the manga up to chapter 123 if you're still interested in it after S3. Post 123 is the point of no return.

>Series ended a year ago
>Still has the most active threads

>SnK
Reddit: The shounen.

I mean, as flawed as SnK was there was still at least things to talk about. What else can people discuss?

will only end with the anime ending, original or not

Which manga will people talk about as passionately as snk 2 years after it ends?

Berserk

Yes it's good.

Berserk has zero threads right know

first post best post

The anime is great. I don’t think either studio disappointed me in the adaptation in anyway besides the final episode of the final season part 2.

The manga is also very well done. It’s really good until it’s not, and that is a hard not because the last two or so chapters completely shit the bed on what otherwise could’ve been one of the greatest manga of all time

Watch everything but season 4. Don’t bother with the manga.

>only the last 2 manga chapter were shit
more like the last 20 or so