Ousama Ranking 206

Have you ever seen shonen protagonists in more desperate need of a responsible adult?

Attached: tfw murderguy joins your party.jpg (309x270, 34.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/414104/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Should I read/watch this? I heard that the main kid becomes overpowered which sort of goes against the idea of him being an underdog.

Poor Bojji's just not the smartest fellow. The heart's too soft.

And Kage is no better.

Kage should know better but he's still young, too. I'm hoping this is setting up for Ouken or Desha to come back and be a part of the story again.

>caring about the protagonist being an "underdog"
You sound like a powerlevelfag who won't enjoy it. The main character's combat ability drives the plot along while his naivete fuels the conflict as he explores an increasingly mysterious and dark world. It's a sprawling fantasy story, not a battle shonen.

Any responses from non-faggots?

nhentai.net/g/414104/

Yeah, you won't like it. Fuck off.

I said from non-faggots.

Even when he was overpowered, he ran into an enemy he couldn't beat and now there are gods and monsters roaming around with all sorts of powers.

Attached: Zaki points at (You).jpg (292x274, 31.65K)

Finally a non-faggot response. Thank you, I'll check it out ;)

Kage is equally soft-hearted and easily manipulated, despite his past experience.
>I'm hoping this is setting up for Ouken or Desha to come back
Now that Ouken is in the middle of sunny fuck-knows-where, I suppose the quickest way for him to join up with Bojji again will be for Geslan to send out some soldiers via Shadow Portal to pillage yonder Coconut Kingdom, and Ouken subsequently following them back through that portal.
Or maybe Bojji and Kage will need to be rescued by Sadie and co. instead, while Ouken and Desha remain lost.

so far no raws from the bonus chapter of vol 14?

you won't like it

I just noticed now that it's the same guy who was in the Vault when Desha and Clown were talking, I thought he was a god

Attached: mini_magick20220820-27310-kn3gvn.jpg (655x584, 64.68K)

>Oyab back at it again with his bullshit.
God help these gullible little dopes. I just hope he gets clowned.

Attached: shinada.jpg (414x410, 177.3K)

That shadow dude looks like eggs there lol

I dig how the lore is developing. So, the Rankingfags are now most likely those people shunned by this God(ly being) who created them, aided by sympathetic godly beings like Spacefingers. I wonder if they used Spacefingers' swords to kill him and if they're now somehow in charge of his power, or if no more vessels are being created.
Maybe this dude is the one who created vessels for the God Clan, which doesn't sexually reproduce naturally, and that's why their race is dying off?

>I'm hoping this is setting up for Ouken or Desha to come back and be a part of the story again.
Ouken is trapped somewhere on the other side of the planet right now.

Attached: 226.png (1125x1600, 817.26K)

the raws is out? I need to read them urgently

Underworldbros are in for some serious sunburns.

I bought the digital manga yesterday so I might as well dump it.

Attached: 214.png (1125x1600, 764.11K)

Attached: 215.png (1125x1600, 479.33K)

Attached: 216.png (1125x1600, 908.75K)

Attached: 217.png (1125x1600, 496.27K)

Attached: 218.png (1125x1600, 440.4K)