Picrel

>picrel
What the fuck? Sounds rapey as hell. Euphemia CANCELLED For not raping me instead of that retard Suzaku

Attached: euphemia demands you love her.png (1920x1080, 1.09M)

That foreshadowing

Attached: foreshadow.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

I wish I could see this train wreck with Any Forums nons

I wish zoomers with no taste fucked off

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-08-19-17h26m30s668.png (1920x1080, 1.28M)

Attached: lit_geass.png (905x667, 104.08K)

Based, and especially when compared to posts by the brainlet Geass-haters

Here's my overanalyzing crossboarder hot take: Euphie is an antipode to Lelouch, polar opposite siblings is an ages old trope, older even than the Bible. It is she who is his actual adversary, instead of Schneizel, who is just a taller, adult and less gay (despite fucking a man canonically) Lelouch. Her hair color is actually not random. There's a show CG pays multiple homages to that few are talking about because plebs only know Gundam. It's Utena. Lelouch is basically anti-Utena. Utena is a tomboy, a hero, a random girl who wants to be a prince. Lelouch is a feminine boy (there's official art of him crossdressing ffs), an anti-hero, a prince, who is pretending to be a commoner (and then not even that). Euphie is the Utena of CG. Notice she also exhibits tomboyish behaviors, like disobeying her older relatives, piloting a knightmare, jumping from the window. I bet she only wears those huge dresses when protocol demands it. But the world of CG is an even more cruel world than Utena's. In Utena's world the cruelty is hidden under a fabulous, merry, innocent facade. In CG it's more explicit, even though the school moments are pretty Untena-style. It's a world where a pure hero like Utena fares even worse. Not only does Euphy die, she is also disgraced. An even more tragic ending, which drives home, how utterly fucked this world is and how fucked anyone who wishes to un-fuck this world must become in the process. How great Zero's sacrifice must be.

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-08-19-18h35m56s457.png (1920x1080, 1.85M)

learn to proofread
still, typos only elevate this post

What's the point? I don't think anyone but (You) is going to read it. Zoomers don't care about CG, this thread is gonna die in like 5 minutes I guess. Don't even know why I made it. Just because I'm rewatching CG and feeling lonely. But that's dumb, I know

>Zoomers don't care about CG
I do

But CG is one of my favorite shows of all time
I think you're being a little too pessimistic, old man

jibun wo

sekai saemo kaete shimae sou na

Shunkan ha itsumo sugu soba ni...

Attached: now this is jibun wooooo!.png (1920x1080, 1.17M)

Kakusenu iratachi to

tachitsukusu jibun wo mitsume

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-08-14-01h31m34s594.png (1920x1080, 869.38K)

mayoi

I’m choking on my own words and
I’m scared of backing down
Because the hope within us all
Is up in flames
Twisted by my warring conscience
The situation’s pushing onwards
Genocide, forever taints your name!

Although I disagree with comparing Lelouch with Utena, or the assumption that Lelouch is feminine (that's probably borne from OP's knowledge of gender studies/Hofstede) I do agree that Lelouch is a polar opposite of Euphy rather than of Schneizel. Ironically, Lelouch actually really likes Euphy despite not being very similar, while he hates Schneizel's guts. Perhaps a subtle reference to the opposites attract cliche?

nagara

Attached: 26df16958cc6894559f331ff9f745efd.png (720x862, 577.13K)

So, you are saying Schneizel was the real code gay ass all this time?

Attached: Shirley.jpg (526x366, 156.83K)

nayami

watching Code Geass and posting about live on Any Forums was the most fun thing in the world
some of my happiest memories
whole catalog was nothing but code geass threads nothing will ever compare

>forgetting the Chinese empress's wedding to Odysseus when Lloyd & Milly are talking to the Earl Maldini when he says Lloyd is asexual and Milly asks him how he knows that