Shadows House

What killed the interest people had for the anime?

Attached: 1660808922152.jpg (1280x720, 118.91K)

The anime original content at the end of S1.

Why did they make that content anyway?

We love Emilico here

people have bad taste
to avoid starting the next arc in 1st season

Almost time

the lack of ecchi

Attached: 1657500925604.png (1753x2891, 746.71K)

Cunny posters left for Kunoichi Tsubaki

Now the fanbase is sane again

and empty...
always feels horrible to have to wait for the subs.

Why aren't they watching Prima Doll?

Someone post the image.

You know the one.

you're here early today

Why are Kunoichi's fans so dedicated anyway? I almost can't think of any other fanbase on Any Forums that acts like them, not even the Jashin posters.

>Why are Kunoichi's fans so dedicated anyway
NTA but I'm not sure either. I've been active in the therads when the anime aired, it was fun, but definitely not something I'd stick to. It's surprising how they still talk about it

>not even the Jashin posters
Jashin posters are a million times worse.

Cloverworks.

>Jashin posters are a million times worse.
How?

Not sure about rational people, but for me it was how they basically censored her best bloomer shot.

Not like it has much on that front. We got a single great shot of the loli last episode but that's all.
The closest thing to a lolicon series in half a decade.

this was way worse than the S1 original ending, no matter what plotfags may say about it

Wataten was just three years ago.

How come they aren't watching Prima Doll?-

Not lolicon you retard.

It's impressive how they made that filler ending and then proceeded to completely ignore their filler since it can't be reconciled in.
The scriptwriter should've done a sliding dogeza for shamefur display

The retarded omission of Robe is a far bigger issue. It completely fucks the mystery aspect of this arc. Cloverworks writing staff are really good at extended scenes, but in exchange they often make some horrible senseless changes.

I picked up the first season because emilyko was cute but the plot didn't interest me so I didn't bother with S2

Best anime in many years, ongoing manga with healthy author, and its broad enough that there's lots of things to talk about.

Be honest: would you have enjoyed the show if the show's cast were high school-aged?

Have boys showed up yet?

I can do both.

Louise getting mating pressed in the gym and Patrick crushing on Emilico.

Isn't Miyako one? And if you're talking about that kind of show, then why isn't its fanbase watching Prima Doll?

The characters ages are never explicitly stated. Friendly reminder besides Kokona the Yama no Susume's are all in high school. If you're asking whether Yamamoto's great character designs are a factor the answer is obviously yes, but it's not like Tsubaki looks younger than Emilyko, in fact I'd say she looks much older.

Patrick has a crush on the flower girl user. Emilyko is Kate's